Starting Strength is a meme

When did you realize starting strength is a waste of time? I mean look at this, the literal creator of the routine is a unaesthetic fat fuck. I could outlift this fatasses max weight on any lift in my fucking sleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FBJkMla_IeU
youtube.com/watch?v=cs9QgdlEp3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>aesthetic retard thinks he can outlift a fat fuck

Sad

I KNOW I can outlift the Burger King. I bust my as every day to look like a Greek god while he sits in his ass all day and eats Big Macs for a 1 rep squat once a week. Utter trash.

He is not in GOMAD mode anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=FBJkMla_IeU

He can deadlift 500lbs still

I don't deadlift anyway it's horrible for your spine

LOL

Lol

strength training neet homosexual roid abusing pieces of human garbage that i must impress with my stupid lifting stats trying to forget how i break eye contact with the manlet no-chinned fat guyo n the bus

will these threads ever disappear?
starting strength is great for it's purpose, you have all the compounds and you add weight untill you plateau. you should do ss for max 2 months when you learned the proper form and you know how strong you are, and then you switch to a better routine. what's so hard to understand? that's why it's called fucking starting strength.

>A MAN should weigh 200 POUNDS
>HARD to KILL

Pure ideology. Ever heard of guns, Mark Rippefart?

>tfw when you are in the gym benching 250 for reps with an 8/10 baby face

When will Mark learn?

Didn't even get a pump.

SS is bs. I reached the 2.5 pl8 mark with proper 4x8-12 sets. Why the hell would you want to do anything besides going MAXIMUM!

>2017
>Not realising Rippletits is LORD.
>MFW

Kek. REEEEEEEEEEE get out!!!!!

Bump

Houw dare you? Mark Rippetoe wrote THE BOOK! Word of g-d himself!
I testify that there is no other god but Zyzz, and Rippetoe is God's prophet.
Zyzz akbar! Behead those who insult Rippetoe!

>I could outlift this fatasses max weight on any lift in my fucking sleep

this guy is 60. post the video of your deadlift now and your age

>tfw

What comes after SS then?

PPL

>60
step it up to The Man

youtube.com/watch?v=cs9QgdlEp3g

Gr8 b8 m8. He presses 200, squats 400, and deadlifts 500. He probably outlifts your ass and he's in his sixties.

8/8 trolling skills
Had to check I wasn't on /b/.

But mark is lifting more.

Depends on what your goal is. For PL there is texas method, canditos programm, for BB I am nit sure. You will have to google and ask around.