Omg help me

so im a girl who wants to start lifting
I read that I should do SS. However, I am lifts purely for "assthetics" so others say that I should do a routine that gets me the body I want. I understand that I will be lifting baby weight though. The Instagram models lift baby weight and look good. Some lift heavy and tend to be fatter and/or boxier looking.

I don't know. Should I just do SS or a glute focused noob routine?

glute focused noob routine

You don't need strength, you need a big ass. SS trains strength, glute bridges grows ass

HOUSTON
O
U
S
T
O
N

My worry is that the baby weight won't grow anything

Muscle comes from strength. You can't do heavy squats if the rest of your body is weak. You need a full body routine, which is SS.
Do SS until you get some heavy weights going then do whatever you want.

Bull fucking shit I bet you dont even lift 1 year

>kys

>a girl doing SS

kek. just look up some routine for whores on instagram and eat right

naturals benefit from strength ttraining more than professional roid heads who just chase a pump

Instagram models don't lift baby weight. You're not seeing their real work out on instagram, you're seeing shit they did 500 takes for. They won't do 500 takes with their max weight.

They also don't look all sexy while working out, they do retarded faces like all humans. They even sweat, believe it or not.

There's a chick at my gym who's T H I C C and all she seems to do is squats and deadlifts. I've also seen her do bench press and rows a few times. Do SS.

you have no reason to do anything else than pic related, OP.

Muscle comes from progressive over load. The more you are able to lift the more your muscles adapt for that weight. Hyptrophy is good after you meet the muscle density you want and have low body fat.
You don't see tiny people benching 350lbs

wow that looks like shit

that looks actually pretty good tbqh

Perhaps i can help if you show me a picture and please keep in mind that this is a blue board. So keep the nudity to a minimum.

>I am lifts purely for "assthetics"

Just do leg day 3x a week and you'll get there in a few months.

B E R G E N, N O R W A Y
E
R
G
E
N

N
O
R
W
A
Y

So just squat, deadlifts and random glute exercises?

If you want to look like a big assed fat nigger then listen to the people iTT. if you want to actually be pretty, do cardio, pillates and cut

Dude most of those boxy girls are on steroids. Women can't get jacked without steroids. Period. Even if you lift heavy.

tfw im in bergen too. where do you lift

homo?

PLZ BE IN
M A N N S V E R K
A
N
N
S
V
E
R

Kill yourself and reroll genetics

Nobody will tell you this but it's the truth about female fitness

I have thicc genetics but i want muscles so do i do ss or 3 leg days?

You don't have "thicc genetics" if you have to do anything other than not be obese.

as I said, sudoku then reroll genes

yes i do
retard
i want to build muscle and not be squishy

You should probably kill yourself anyway Tbh

No, you should.

fixed

>Powerlifting bench press
At least it lets you know right away it's retarded

Right so I'm going to go with the noob glute routine.

kys roastie

here you go OP

Don't be mean.

if you want big glutes you should be doing hip thrusts/glute bridges BEFORE squats, not after them. what a fucking retarded routine.