Who here is /nogymbro/???

Who here is /nogymbro/???
I'm new to fit, and got nobody to train with/spot each other

Use safety bars. You can do it and don't need anyone else.

you'll find bros at your gym

I've been training alone for 2 years

why would you need one you can always ask for a spot if there are no safety's

Been liftin' 2 years, so far i had 2 gym bros ... all left and see them very rarely not even mentioning liting together ... Still belive to have bro and dreami' about scenario where we have rough workout, go eat together then bang eachother after shower ...
Just belive

Why do you need someone to train with? Is your motivation really that low?

Yes, it's that low. I signed up last week, haven't gone back yet. I get barely out of bed some days, it's that bad.

I had one and he fucking quit on me after he got a girlfriend

I only recently started lifting with a partner. He's one of my best friends, I've known him forever, but he's seriously stunting my gains. He invited another friend of his to lift, so now I have two beginner lifters as partners. It's hell. They won't drink whey.

Ive been training alone for 5 years kek. I've obviously gotten to know some people there and change a few words every now and then but thats about it.

I have never had a friend good enough that I would even want to have as a "gymbro".

why don't you just stop bullying me?

Shoo shoo spooky skeleton

SHOO SHOO SPOOKY SKELETON

you have no gymbro because you're a lonely faggot, now come and hug me you chechen

shoo shoo spooky skeleton

this is not appropriate

s-stopp it neechannnnnn >////

>hey can you give me a spot?
>"sure"

How hard was that?

Always used to lift with my brother, but he had a pulmonary embolism recently out of nowhere and can't even do one minute of walking without getting tired.
Godspeed recovery, gymbro

Home Gym master race. Gunna try to amp my fat nephew to lift with me this summer. I'll sell him on the whole get in shape bit but I really just need a spotter.