How you holding up Veeky Forums?

How you holding up Veeky Forums?
Today i want you to go outside and sit somewhere in silence for 15 min....relax with only yourself for a second.
You stress to much on trivial shit, chill out bro.
We're all going to make it

It's getting dark. Will do tomorrow, I promise.

Realized that I'm too stupid to pursue a career in economics.

Realized that I'm 22 and I will never be able to have a stable normal relationship cause of basic daddy issue shit. I have just decided to give up on dating altogether. It's actually liberating in a way cause I don't have to put myself out there nor face rejection of any kind.

you're 22, life moves on man.
you will be fine, i belive in you

I am 23 and for some reason, considering how I haven't really achieved much in my life, I feel woefully inadequate compared to my peers in terms of life development and experience. I don't have a vast amount of memories to look back on fondly either. Is my youth behind me?

not too well.

I value respect respect the most in life, but that is just lacking in this world. People nowadays... I dunno. society is warped. on the one hand, everyone craved attention and act like they`re celebrities, on the ither handm, everyone treats each other like garbage and get hot from being treated like garbage back. women WANT to be whores, men LIKE drama (which is unphatomable to me).

people are proud to get drunk and vomit and cheat on each other.

you meet a cute shy girl... then you find ou that, even though she can`t even get the courage to string 5 words together she is getting fucked in the ass by 3 different guys and also lesbos out with a female `friend`.

I know hundreds of people (there`s 10-12 girls for each guy where I work, over 10000 employees in my building) and I can`t think of a SINGLE respectful girl. they all say the most disgusting shit, cheat, you name it. even religious girls, married girls, 18yos, doesn`t matter.

feminism and tumblr and facebook. it`s all it is.

26 and never had a job, no friends, and lifting isnt helping the depression anymore. Probably gonna just off myself this month.

I have a second phase of selection to my a leo school tomorrow. Nothing hard, just 3 hours of interviews and psychological evaluations.

I'm 23 and quitting economics in uni. It's interesting but I do not want to make a career out of it. How deep into the degree are you?

Sounds like you're projecting a little there buddy. Not all women are stupid sluts. A vast, vast, VAST amount are but that doesn't mean that there's none worth finding.

idk where you live bro but theres a ton of women out there who arent what youre describing. either you live in a cesspit trashy area or youve been spending too much time in pol and Veeky Forums.

"the mind and spirit of man advance when he is tried by suffering.suffering and tribulation free man from the petty of fears from the worldly life until he arrives at a state of complete detachment.
his attitude in this world would be that of divine happiness, man is so to speak unripe.
the heat and fire of suffering, will mature him.
look back at past times, and you will realize that the greatest men, have suffered the most" - Abdul Baha

am I?

I though so too, from 24yo to 35yo. but now I`ve been working with women every day all day for over 2 years, have talked to every type of woman, every age, thousands of times.

the respectable women are the very few who were married at 14yo before they started getting attention on social media. those are the ONLY women with self-respect (well, those and the ones who are so fat or ugly that they never dared going into social media).

a 4.5/10 girl at 14yo gets attention from thristy dudes online. their heads are empty and they have no reason to become smart. you talk to a girl working to be a nurse and assume she wil be smart and have her own opinions, but NOPE. it`s all regurgitated trash. same old, same old.

I used to be a liberal, but the years have shown me what it has done to men and women.

people are robots parroting each other, and partying and being a celebrity is the ultimate desire for people. even nerds, even counter-couture, even literate people.

cliques are just smaller micro-societies with slightly different versions of the same BS. a chad group is the same as a raver group. they may hate each other, but they are the exact same. robots looking for the same attention.

I've been a big shit cunt for the past year. Constantly depressed and low energy. However after the last few weeks i have been happy because i am learning to drive, got an interview for a job next week and hav been hitting the gym hard and diet is on point. Feels good man, hopefully i can get this job and start earning some money and get a license

things are becoming much clearer now, i use to think constantly worrying thoughts, now i am seeing light and have moments of clarity which allow me to relax and not overthink things..it's getting better brahs..

one thing I forgot to mention - people in general consider men with self-respect as `marriage material`.

women file you into their `consider it for later` folder, while they fuck other guys.

if you want to fuck women, you have to allow yourself to be a person you don`t want to be, at least a semi-asshole or chad here and there. it sucks. I just don`t enjoy those types of relationships. I feel like I`m floating through life and get nothing out of it.

dude you are thinking way too much and over analysing

Have you guys been to the gym today?

Already mentioned it in another thread but i need to vent.

Gf of three years broke up with me 2 days ago. She wanted to move to Texas in the next half year after graduation, but didn't want to take me from my family. I also did not give an enthusiastic enough yes. To make matters worse I have a class with her and we were going to go to Texas for a week for spring break in a few days. The last week was so passionate and I thought we were really closing gaps.

I can fuck other girls, but I don't want that. I'm still going to save money like I'm going to Texas in 6 months. I'm going to read the books she asked me to that I never took the time to. More importantly I will only work and hit the gym. I will find strength in this pit. I'm gonna make it.

not yet, waiting until after rush hour cuz i need silence

How can your gf take you from your family? Are you a man? What sort of cuck relationship would that be where a girl is letting your live with her, the fuck user? She would be cheating on you and couldn't even say anything because you live in her place. I think you need to think because you sound like a bitch, also reading fucking books for her, are you a fucking weasel? she broke up with you dude. forget about it. move on. shouldn't have been with a roastie for 3 years

Going gym early in the day will improve the rest of your day, trust me, them endorphins brooo. Stop being a sad lonely cunt hermitting in your room and get out early and catch some vitamin D for fuck sake

Thanks user

I wanted to go, but had reservations about leaving my large family behind. Maybe you're right, I'll find out soon enough.

worked 07-15 ^^ then i needed to get home for some food since i didnt prepp any for today ;D usually work out at 10 ish but just didnt make it today :)

Pretty good. Got a job offer from this milf I flirt with at the subway I shop at. Social gains are coming a long nicely and I'm about to join a powerlifting gym. They have teams for powerlifting and I hope I can make the beginner team.

It gets better anons. It gets better.

I'm ok man,how are you holding up ?
My first love texted my three days ago to catch up,we talked for 8-9 hours through messages and i went to bed,following day i sent her a message to continue,we talked the same and since then nothing,we stopped talking altogether.
What do i do guys ? I'm still in love i think,should i send her a message again or wait a few days ?
By the way we're all going to make it,thanks for being here guys

A quote by 'Abdu'l-Bahá on Veeky Forums? Now I've seen it all.

As a born-and-raised Baha'i and now currently agnostic/confused, it's almost comforting.

one of my favourite quotes, i'm not a baha'i nor have i researched it at all, but i find comfort and strenght in this line of thinking. expecially when going through depressing times

i'm doing good man, even tho i just stopped all contact with this girl i was flirting with, because i found out that she is really toxic and pretty much a gold digger....feels bad but sometimes you just have to cut people out.

on your problem, maybe text her and meet up so you can talk in person? it's a lot easier to assess the situation between you if it is in person. dont take it as a "date" just say you wanna hang out, walk around or get a coffee or something.

we're always here for eachother brothers, We're all in this together

I could be better macho user.
I'm stuck in a liberal hell hole full of the biggest narcissists I've ever even seen. I just don't have the financial means to leave. At the same time rich California fags are moving here by the bushel and pricing me out of the place I've called home for half my life, so I can't afford to stay. They've closed down and demolished all my favorite bars. Once again though I'm getting it from both ends because my city government allowed hobos to run wild so I have to step over needles and human feces every day. I also get to see the immense natural beauty of my state that I volunteered hundreds of hours to restore a decade ago ruined by hobos that can't be bothered to clean up after them selves. I just need to fucking move and let this place eat itself but I need more money to even think about that.
Rocks and hard places all around me.

>I also did not give an enthusiastic enough yes.

fuck, i know this feeling, m8. GF of almost 2 years starts talking about marriage and a future together and it immediately killed it for me. All the little issues that we had, except amplified/projected out to a years and years long timescale..kill me

Nice! It's definitely a beautiful quote. Idk what your views on organized religion are, but I'd definitely give the Baha'i faith a passing glance. Though I haven't researched many other denominations in as much detail, so I'm definitely a biased source.

>unphatomable
what the fuck

Besides straining my neck yesterday, things are looking up. I have been a lazy gamer fag for the last 4 years, but started bjj about 9 months ago (never trained in a sport in my life) and have been attending 2-3 classes. My body has finally toughened up and I'm not getting injured from normal shit anymore, I'm in the best shape of my life at 33 and found a bunch of weirdos who accept me. I'm becoming a challenge for the blue belts to submit and subbing lower white belts who have 30-50lbs on me. Yesterday, I was grabbing some change from under my mattress and supporting it on my head, turned my head the wrong way and strained some shit between my shoulders so I have to skip BJJ today (my fav class of the week) and hope I recoup by saturday. I will take your advice and spend some time on the porch.

Have a herniated disc I'm considering suicide

>2-3 classes
per week.

please consider seeing a doctor. even if you have to take on a bunch of debt to get it fixed, you can still experience life with debt.

go for it *thumbs up*

I'm going to wait until graduation to speak to her again. My friends taking me out drinking tomorrow night. Hope to have 3k put away by July. Maybe my feelings will change but as gay as it is I've never felt a greater pain in my life.

The thought -almost need- of killing myself grows bigger by the minute. It's almost warm at this point. At least I'm losing weight so I can see if I have simmetrical abs.

>tips fedora

Seriously why dont all girls just like nice guys like yourself?

You are projecting your insecurities seriously hard. Im 25, I went to college, I started dating around 16, there are plenty of great girls out there, just because you have the inability to stop being a pretentious white knight doesnt make you special.

I dont use social media, Im no chad, Ive been in several serious relationships and had lots of fuck buddies because thats life. You just keep playing the field until something works out and work on yourself in the meantime. Stop with your redpill /pol/ circlejerk of autistic self loathing.

My last GF was a 9/10 who never used any social media, watched anime and played vidya, and never clubbed or anything stupid. Didnt mean we were meant to last for eternity.

Holy shit youre pathetic

Like seriously this sounds like copypasta for 'le nice guy rant'

Get the fuck over yourself. Youre not better than anyone else, you dont have some deep and unbiased view of society, things didnt go your way so youre making up reasons as to why its everyone elses fault.

>dede-degeneracy!!! the great white hope will restore us!

Or you could grow a fucking pair of balls and get on with your life. If people wanna fuck each other who the fuck cares.

Things are okay. Was hooking up with this really sexi 18 year old Italian girl I met at the pool, but her shit is kinda crazy so I broke things off. I was starting to catch some major feels for her after being single for so long. Signed a contract to play pro sports in Germany so that is awesome but I don't move there until October. Just need to keep training and working hard until then and it'll all work out. Money is good, making good progress in the gym but I am lonely. Missing physical intimacy and a woman's touch. The hard work and loneliness will be worth it when I'm heading into Bundesliga playoffs this time next year. We're all gonna make it.

:)

you just disappeared up your own asshole, you can't find a nice gf because you are cringey to the max

I need to do this
Sort of lost right now, exam stress, sort of put myself in a bind by not studying as hard as I should have early on in the semester. Lessons learned. Going through a bit of a right spot right now but I know it'll pass. Getting close to the end of my bulk, moving in with my bf at the end of the month. All in all things are ok

rough***

I asked out a girl today that i went on a date with a year ago and she straight up rejected me in front of a quite a few mutual female friends. I played it off quite well and joked around a bit but it really hurt me inside.

I feel trapped as fuck. Its hard to articulate.

I grew up poor with a single mum surrounded by rich people in a wealthy neighbourhood and felt inferior to other people all of my teenage years and used to be very shy.

Never had any friends who were girls, only had 1 gf who cheated on me for chad last year and im a 6/10 on a good day so ive never really had a girl be interested in me or intimate with me other than my ex who had legitimate issues.

Im turning 23 now and never went to university because i didnt think i was good enough or smart enough as was honestly scared of adulthood/change at the time of applications to uni. I got top grades at school and mediocre grades at college but have always been seen as intelligent by co-peers/co-workers even though i dont feel it. I work a manual labour job and earn a lower-average wage.

I still live at home with the single mum i mentioned earlier at a dead end job and just feel like this is all my life is going to amount to. This ties in to women as well who i feel see me as inferior/invisible to other guys because i work at a dead end job and am only average looking. I feel destined for a medicore life and its crushing me. Sometimes i think about killing myself but the fear of death stops me.

I worked a lot on my personality and physique over the past couple of years because i found those to be the most immediate to change with work put in but theres been little change for how people see me. They see me as compensating, which i most likely am. I can make girls/friends laugh a lot and do not act at all beta but that doesnt mean shit when im not good looking or successful.

I feel that there is no realistic route to success for me and that im destined to just be a working class loser forever.

>Dumped with a text message a few weeks back
>New car
>looking for a new job as she lives extremely close to where I work
>Decided I would quit smoking weed come April

Fresh since Sunday, going through the Flu like symptoms

My lifts and life are slowly improving, just not at a pace I'm happy with

I'm not holding up too well.

>Get treated like dog shit at new job because I'm the fucking new guy and keep making small mistakes and don't have enough knowledge yet
>mid-cut right now, still look like shit, mood is shit
>the only thing I'm looking forward to is paradiso 2017 coming up with my older brother and friends
>also the biggest reason why I'm cutting right now

Does the pain stop at some point?

Keep your head up user,you're strong,you'll make it i believe in you

This is all your whore of a single mother's fault.
Maybe kill her? Could give you renwed sense of purpose, I dunno.

You made the right decision,better end something like this while it's not "developed" and while both parties haven't committed to it yet rather than try and push through it,praying she'll change for you

Thanks for the advice mate,i was ( and still am ) abroad when we talked so my options were limited to texting but i'll be sure to ask her to catch up IRL when i'm home ( a week )

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." - Nietzsche

Thank you, OP.

You're underestimating yourself mate,you got an inferiority complex from growing up around richer people that's for sure.I'm also quite sure you're not "6/10 on a good day" and you're also undervaluing yourself

Keep your head up,brush that shit off and onto the next one.Also don't make getting a girl your life goal,let it come to you in a way,focus on improving your situation if you feel it needs to improve,get back to college and put your mind to it

You'll succeed,i've got faith in you man

>Headed to law school in a year.
>Need to move.
>GF of 4 years probably not coming with.

Just fuck my shit up, senpai. Honestly I'm only here trying to get Veeky Forums so I can join Marine Corps JAG if she doesn't come with. It gives me something to look forward to and something to work towards so I'm not obsessing over this shit.

Anyone Bipolar here?

Can anyone tell me if they have success taking drugs for it?

Reminder not to take some of the stuff you read on here about height/chads too seriously. If you ruminate on shit like that it will fuck you up.

where do you work?

I miss the blonde girl with brown eyes

It does. Focus on learning as much as you can all the time at your new job. Always be asking questions and admit all your mistakes and ask how to fix it/better handle the situation next time. But don't be a bitch and take the blame for shit you didn't do. And call them out if your coworkers are cunts about it.

Until that gets better, focus on your home life which sounds pretty decent. Work will get better.

Where did you find her?

Its so weird i cant tell if im sad because im genuinely sad, or if this is just me being a pussy.

>am 30
>lost my wizard powers right after I got them

You're too young to give up.

gonna roll this 1st

I just watched some shitty "thank you mom" video on youtube. I cried alone in my room thinking she would die one day and that i've always been an asshole to her, even though she loves me so much. I hate my personality, my insecurities, myself, my problems, MY LIFE.
If it wasn't for the people i'd hurt i'd go in a mosque and commit suicide by muslims.

I dont have any friends here, only hang out with one person who is never regularly here anymore, last saw them 2 weeks ago, was a really good time.

Said they wanted to hang out yesterday, in the morning I message them and ask what time they want to hang out, they tell me that they are busy now but can hang out tomorrow, bit disappointing but whatever.

Message them this afternoon asking what they want to do today and they tell me that an old friend of theirs came round to their place and they've been hanging out all day, made me so fucking mad, I wont see them for like 3 weeks now as im going home for easter.

Always had an anger problem but its lessened over the years, but that was definitely the angriest I have been in a long time, just want some friends who appreciate me and want to actually hang out with me.....

I'm actually doing alright now. I think about how everything is right now, and I'm okay with it. Things are good now, but I'm not desperate to cling to how things are. For the first time probably ever I'm actually looking forward to what my future has to offer to me. I'm doing well in all of my courses, getting in better shape. I'm making acquaintances at my college, which I never did the first semester. I'm learning to appreciate a new city, and I have several ideas on the back burners should something go horribly wrong and I'm unable to continue with college. They pay less than most work in what I'm going to school for, but I think I'd really enjoy doing them anyways.

20 years old and trying calculus 2 for the 4th? 5tg time? Lost count. Beginning to believe I'm just too stupid for it. But I also think I'm just being too lazy. I have a tough time concentrating on it, and my memory is shot to shit. I've ballooned up to 195 at 5'9 and my lower back hurts if I even jog. So I've been trying to slim down doing cardio like swimming and the stair-max, which strangely, doesn't trigger my back pain.

Samesies. Half-blood iranian. Not religious though, never was. Even as a kid I thought it was all bullshit.

Try the book "A mind for number" by barbara oakley. It helped me and if you tried many things already, you don't have anything to lose.
It's about how to study math effectively and understand it, not just learn it

I have to register for fall semester classes tomorrow. I have no idea what path to take. I feel like I'm gonna end up being in college for 5-6 years and becoming NEET afterwards. I'm afraid for my future and no one around me seems to be able to help.

What passes are you deciding between? If this is your first semester, try something, and if it is shit, you can still choose something else. People do that all the time

I've been dreading this last month, it sucks. I've browser /pol/ a lot, /x/ a lot too. And now the conspiracy and right wing politics is finally hitting me really hard. I'm starting to get paranoia and general grief very frequently now and it's starting to affect how I live everyday. I might just be being a bitch right now but it sucks. I don't know how people deal with looking at conspiracies and shit all day everyday and still live a normal life. Weight lifting helps kinda.

It'll be the start of my sophmore year. I'm currently ME major but I'm shit at high level math, at least without a decent teacher. I don't know what I want to do with my life and I don't want to waste a lot of time doing several different things until I find it. I want to have a secure, enjoyable career that also has decent pay, at least enough for me to provide for a family and live comfortably

Where are you from user? Sounds like my city too.

Gym crush is dating some other guy. Saw her touch his chest today with admiration. I always struggle to understand why I cannot partake in society and am always trapped as an observer. I wish I could have the courage to engage with life instead of passively hiding.

I think its as I find society chaotic and stressful and I cant seem to find the patterns of human interaction. I just wish my brain could work like the normies.

Thanks dude, I'd hate to just give up. Any tips for just keeping concentrated while studying this stuff? Years of Vidya have made me easily distracted.

I kinda feel ya man, have you ever dated before? I dated a gril for maybe a month or two, first time dating. The relationship was shit due to a few factors, but while dating, my view or POV during social interaction just seemed much more normal, as in normie. Idk how to describe it.

Nope never dated. And I feel a cliff of doom approaching, once I graduate theres a real chance ill be working at a rig site with only other guys and my chances of even interacting with women will plummet to zero. I feel this anxiety of not finding a female to attach to my life before I graduate.

Try listening to the Jocko Podcast, it's helped me immensely to get my shit together.

Maybe it's because you are an ugly sissy with a repulsive personality

lol just be yourself

People dont actually talk to me to get to know my personality so jokes on you...

>interview tomorrow for a research position
>good friends helping me get better for it
>Internally scared of the future since graduation is coming up soon and I need to make some hard choices
>Lifting going okay, chest looks joocy
But uncertainty, and a feeling that soon everything will be shit, coming up.
Welp, I guess great men are born in fire
r-right?

23 yr old kissless virgin. every girl thinks I'm a loser cuz I got no real job and my gym routine and diet are failing cuz lack of funds and self esteem. im also 5'10" suffer from Blepharitis. also my eyes tear up when talking to people makes me look like a puss. my good friends are all married and my cousins (I was very close with) left to live in Europe. I haven't seen them in 4 years cuz I'm too poor to visit. just keep swimming and try something new everyday.