Smokers on Veeky Forums?

How old are you?
How much do you smoke?
What kind of exercises do you do?
How much do you feel the smoking affects you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAi22xHUp4k&ab_channel=KalignStacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

23 neet
pack a day
i run and lift
im pretty sure ive already shaved at least 10 years from my life with research chems and tobacco AMA

>22
>stopped smoking 2 weeks ago was one 3 a day
>cardio and body weight stuff
>heavily
When i was started i was smoking and struggled to get 5k in 25 mins
But after stopping for a while before i started again i was running it in under 20.

With women found it harder to meet sluts when non smoking (would meet them in smoking area of clubs)
But found it easier to attract gf material girls

How is your breathing etc during exercise? How much do you think it affects your performance? Particularly running. Also seeing as you're my age, when did you start?

Not him but i smoke a pack every two/three days and i've been steadily improving my cardio
I still need to quit tho, fuck my 18 years old self

>25
>pack a day
>started with 22 or 23
>quit weed, went abroad for three months, all my roommates were chainsmokers and we hung out together

Im lean and muscular and girls have told me I look hot smoking. Ive also gotten laid just by asking for a cig or lighter. Made lots of friends through it as well, just happens when you go outside and smoke.
Negative, boners arent as hard. Thats the biggest downside other than the waste of money

Id like to quit but im stressed by exams so i wont be quitting until im done with all of them. Also, I enjoy it way too much honestly. Gonna smoke a cig a drink coffee on my balcony now

When I smoke I feel sick, smoke weed a lot and when I make joints sometimes I feel so ill just from the tobacco in them, is it just a shit nicotine tolerance or something else

smoking jew sticks when you could be vaping delicious cherry cola flavored nicotine what kind of niggers are you?

as far as cardio goes, havent really been running seriously since my high school days. I was pretty good back then, both short distance and long. With age 15 I ran 3300m on the cooper test. 12 minutes to run as far as possible. 400m in 57s, 100m in 11,2s. That was in my non-smoking days.

Now 10km in maybe 55min? Never ran for distance but I smoked before and after and there's definitely a difference compared to when I was not smoking. Lifting I never felt much of a difference, to be honest.

vaping is for faggots. cigs or nothing
But as far as your question is concerned, its called addiction

want to start smoking to get better at cutting, but 1 full cig leaves me feeling tingly

I'm 23, smoke like a maximum of 5 a day at this point. Started smoking when I was 13 and been everywhere from pack and a half a day to periods of time with only a few smokes a week.

I smoke additive-free rolling tobacco, smoked only a pipe for a good while but started smoking cigarettes again after starting school again.

I compete in powerlifting and have been playing a bit of rugby after starting school.

Don't really feel like it affects me much, but it definitely did when I was smoking 30 a day, but I was also a lot more unhealthy in other ways back then.

you have fallen for the anti vaping tobacco industry propaganda like the weak minded cuck you are. Vaping is cheaper tastier available in stronger hits of nicotine and you don't smell like a street hooker after

Just came to say there's never a 'good time' to quit. If any of you are considering quitting, you just have to do it. The opportune moment will NEVER show up. I quit smoking during the most stressful period of my life, you guys can too.

please dont. its true that cutting is glorious with coffee and cigs, but you'll regret it. Dont rush your cut

Yeah absolutely, not denying that. I tried vaping but I didnt care for it. Im convinced of its benefits as well, but what can I say. The tobacco industry knows how to condition people

I know I ccould google it but is the pipe tobacco really a better option? If it's additive free I'm guessing yes therefore safer.

I used to smoke like a fiend but have cut down to not smoking at work, only at home and on weekends. Can anyone recommend a good vape product? I tried it years ago and fucking hated it but hear they've gotten better?

That and there's all kinds of nasty plastics in the filters.

>cutting is glorious with coffee and cigs
im SOLD

1 joint without nicotine a week
no affects

I heard the new chlorine vape is pretty good, you should try it.

Half a pack a day
Bike and lift twice a week
Cardio is more difficult and my dick is smaller

>28
>like 0.75 pack/day
>SS and i try to run 3x week, but have been slacking off recently because SS makes it hard
>Definitely worse cardio. I feel generally shitty every day.
I acquired nicotine addiction from Snus back in the day.
I've been nicotine free for like 2 years up until a month ago when i relapsed because of anxiety and stress from studying for a very important test that will get me into uni. There's fucking nothing that compares to lighting that cig post-workout when you're high off the workout dopamine/serotonin/endorphine release.

Gonna try to quit with the help of nicotine gum now. FML.

You should try toasting the tobacco in a frying pan on like medium heat for a few minutes. It will remove the worst harshness out of it. And it makes the kitchen smell nice too.

i smoke occasionally when I have a lot of work. However I also go months at a time without smoking. I recently finished the pack I bought sometime in early december for finals week, will try to postpone buying a new one as long as possible.

if you're fat, cigarettes and coffee and you literally don't have to eat.

>19
>about 5 cigs every few weeks when I drink heavily, vape constantly
>lifting
>it doesn't afaik

Started smoking the odd cigarette here and there at age 14. Calculated my 'pack years' and I am still very safe according to it. But I wish I never started and I hate vaping but I am heavily addicted to it, more addicted to it than smoking cigs (never considered myself a smoking addict).

22, 1pack a week.
I'm a boxer and I train 5 times a week.
Only smoke after training, the feeling of release is insane.
Cardio wise I haven't seen any harm but then again I cycle cardarine when I'm not prepping for a fight so it might even out.
Other than that my throat stings when I do cardio outside in the winter, same area that stings when you're not used to smoking so it might be related

i quit vaping like 6 months ago after a year of hitting it way too hard, and went cold turkey on the nicotine a lil bit after that which was surprisingly not that hard, not that i was ever massively hooked
stupid thing is, because it wasn't that hard to quit and because uni is really stressful at the moment AND i'm cutting so not much alcohol, i thought to myself a few months ago
>eh you can quit whenever, so you can smoke for the next little while
and i've been smoking like 7-8 a day ever since then, feelsbadman.jpg

20, like a pack a month
I swim, rock climb, lift
Not at all really, heck I barely smoke

35. 30 cigarettes a day since I was 20. Running Frankoman's Dumbbell Routine daily, an ab program, and running a sub-25 minute 5k after every workout.

Quitting Monday though because I want to put the money in my retirement account and take my workout regimen to the next level.

RLTW

:D

The money you are spending on cigs will be spent on food. Trust me I quit.

>almost 26
>1 pack a day from 17 to 25 yo
> switched to vaping last year
>now i can do cardio

Seriously guys, try vaping with high nicotine %, you won't stop smoking but at least your lungs will work properly

>19
>5-6 a day give or take 1
>PPL routine 6 times a week with a cardio/ab day
>cardio is a bit harder but not much really

are you me

>20
>pack a week, but mostly smash them out when im drunk, which is once a week, then smoke the leftovers throughout the week until the next time i go out
>maybe slightly worse cardio but to hard to tell

been doing this for a good 6 months and could put them down for periods with no problem but last week i finished my leftovers and felt like smoking again so went and bought another pack, was pretty scary looking back on it

I want to keep smoking when i drink, is it still possible or is it best to be cold turkey?

>28
>2-5 cigs a month maybe if that and the number is dropping, only smoke if I'm at pub and only non-smoker there.
>PPL routine 3-6 days a week depending on work and 20-30 mins running after every sesh.
>Minimally, I'm fucked the next day after a smoke but it's always been combined with alcohol and is getting rarer as I get older. I quit smoking daily a few years ago and hit the cardio hard - I'd like to think I'm getting close to reverting any serious damage I've done.

>21
>less than half a pack on a good day, chainsmoke if I'm stressed or in a social atmosphere
>cardio and body weight bullshit
>not at all

Been smoking since I was 15 and haven't felt any repercussions so far. I even smoke while I bike if it's a long ride and never feel winded. Probably because my entire father's side of the family has been smokers for generations and generations. My dad's been smoking for like 35 years and I never even hear him cough

pack a day since 18 been smoking since 14
5 day a week program 1 1/2 - 2 hours - ive done 6 months crossfit before also

3 months ago I quit, i switched to vaping at a low nic count of 3%

It is a world of difference, I went from 10 -15 min of cardio and being tired as fuck to smashing 45 min on the regular with out even really getting tired. I could probably do an hour.

Gonna stay at this nic level for a while, then drop to zero then eventually quit.

Fuck cigs, you smell like shit, you numb your sense of smell and taste.
Just quit dude they are disgusting, just vape/

what research chems do you recommend

etizolam was amazing
not sure if it's still legal

youtube.com/watch?v=KAi22xHUp4k&ab_channel=KalignStacks

>25, smoking since i was around 16
>close to half pack a day
>lift 3 days a week
>cardio twice a week, usually cycling

honestly i feel fine, maybe my cardio could improve by quitting but i cant quit while in uni, too stressful

>25
>half a pack a day
>cardio and lifting

I hate the fact that I smoke and cant seem to quit. If I go on a hike on a hot summer day i run out of breath way before someone who doesn't smoke. I been smoking for 6 years.

I literally just quit 2 weeks ago. I'm 28, used to be pack a day, and been working out since November 2016.

Quitting has immensely helped me not run out of breath during my heavy compound lifts. Got more energy during the day too now.

Don't call it quitting if you're going to be vaping with nicotine in it you fucking pussy. That's what brainwashed sadcunts like you do, make excuses and call it "quitting".

26 neet
3 pack a day (dropped to one)
lmaobw8

Here is a question Veeky Forums, after dropping my smoking I experience monumental increase at my libido. If it hits me at night, I can't sleep without ejaculating. If it hits me at morning, I can't leave the bed without ejaculating. I'm going insane, help me please.

how is that even a bad thing'?
Find a girl [spoiler]or boy, yes homo[/spoiler] and fuck her brains out 4xF

5 cigs a day
Soccer and lift for aesthetics
Can't run for long so have to play defense

>Find a girl

Stopped reading there

What's so great about benzos? I don't feel anything that could be considered high on them, just a lot less mentally fogged and able to do stuff, even at high doses

>How old are you?
Started right before 17th birthday.
>How much do you smoke?
Pack a day

>What kind of exercises do you do?
Lift.
In the military I ran every other day. 2 mile time peaked at 14:08. I wasnt an all star runner but I didn't struggle with it. Pushups was my weakness.

>How much do you feel the smoking affects you?
A ton. I weeze when I breathe most of the time. I tried quitting last year, made it 17 days, but got super stressed outnover a girl. I fucking hate it.
I put alot of mental and physical energy into it.
>How many smokes do I have?
>Do I have enough for tomorrow?
>I have to get some tonight or I'll run out.
>When's the next time I can smoke?
>Wake up, get that smoke in me.
>Bed time, better have 1 more.

I can sit my garage and smoke like 5 shitposting.
I chain smoke when I drive or talk on the phone.
But if I did quit, I don't think lifting would get "easier" or "better," but I don't know if it would affect results or not.

>just a lot less mentally fogged and able to do stuff, even at high doses

Wat?

In my experience (and from reading others on drug forums), benzos always are very similar to drinking. ie you take a xanax and it feels like you've had a few beers. You take a couple more and you end up black out 'drunk' where you end up doing shit you can't even remember.

Tolerence is relative but I've always heard people describing them as something similar to alcohol. (Taken a few myself and that's how it was also, less inhibition etc, definitely not clear state of mind though. Maybe feels clear while in the altered state but whenever I'd sober up I'd realize I had not acted myself)

>Find a girl
Oh yes, thats so fucking easy dude
I would fuck her brains out 24/7 if i could find one
instead its fapping 2 times a day to relieve stress

>SEETHING

again, what's the actual problem? high libido is a sign of good health. fap away m9

I smoked since 13. I'm 24. Smoked half a pack to a pack a day. Certainly noticed breathing restriction when doing cardio, and even while lifting. I smoked while playing college baseball too which wasn't a great idea. I've now quit for 161 days. The Quit Now app really helped and keeps me from indulging in cravings for "just one" so that I don't ruin my streak. Never going back and feel so much better mentally and physically.

>faps twice a day

theres your problem senpai, ascend to nofap

I smoke a cigarillo or two on the weekends. Havet found any negative effects so long as you dont inhale the smoke into your lungs. Gets you just as high

One cigar every Sunday
Typical lifting, treadmill, bike, and stair master
As of right now, feels pretty good.

>Has problems finding a girl
>"no-fap will solve it"
This makes what kind of sense?

But it is too much.
Is there nobody else who is having problems with excessive libido?

>Just came to say there's never a 'good time' to quit
This. Waiting for the "good time" is just a trick of your addicted mind to keep smoking.

I think there are certainly some "affects"

>got really stressed during move in December
>start smoking
>go through a dozen or so packs over January and February
>sporadically smoke during March eventually ending with smoking two packs in a week
>haven't smoked at all since then, little urge to continue

I wonder how long you have to smoke to get addicted. I'm also curious how much age has something to do with it, I'm 28. Maybe the earlier you start the more it affects you?

Late 20ties
Now only my e-pipe
Cardio&Lift master race

Barely anymore at all. I used to wheeze and cramp up after long cardio sessions, now nothing.
Idgaf if that thing gives me super cancer, I get to get my nicotine fix and work out.