>wtf are you doing?

>posting quads on Veeky Forums

>jesus fuck you're gay man... I really need to squat more often though

he mirin

Lmao, nice quads though man.

fraud should stay in their containment thread

Looks natty to me

1-1/2 pl8
But i also stoped squating because muh abductors were getting too big and they rub eachother and muh balls.

I know that feel, 185kg 1RM and no legs, just technique.

Nice gains but what do you do for legs now?

Maybe eat more and do more volume?

Yes, yes. Leg volume hurts and I don't have any stamina at all. I get all dizzy when doing more than 24 reps in total.

It's supposted to hurt my son.

>tfw deadlift 203kg but squat like 110

feels good having pinocchio legs

How do you fuck up your dl/squat ratio like that?
Did you not squat until recently?

Whatever hit the vastus lateralis, thats the difficult one.
I do some "frank zane squats" cant go heavy, too much stress on the ankles for whatever reason.
And the bulk of the vastus lateralis workout is on the hack squat and the leg press machine. Even rich piana has a how to vid.
Also the easy part to grow is the vastus medialis so that i left it for later.
Other one that helped me alot targeting the vastus lateralis were the somersault squat, BUT thats a bitch to do properly so i just stick to the machines.

best pic I've got

best squat is 562

That's a good squat

Hey Alex. Ur qt :3

oldfag here 5'10
ive been here for 6 summers ,legs 3x a week master race and i can do the 225 squat challenge in 9 mins

no cardio

>>>/fraud/

High bar or low bar? If you're repping 315 high bar I doubt your legs are small

try full ROM

Holy shit those quads, what's your max squat user?

i fucked up my knees almost three weeks ago and they still hurt when twisting
couldn't support heavy weight on it, haven't tried since tho
no money for doctor

wat do?

495pounds

That's pretty crazy, and I'd assume that you're natty, right?

yes
getting legs is not hard, it just takes time and is very painfull. you dont really have to go heavy its all about high reps.

Last night I hit 225 for 3x8s. Decided to up the weight some and did a couple 250 2x3s. I was already tired from doing 5x10 at 185 or else I'm pretty sure I'd have been able to get more sets out of those 250s but I was out of it. First time I've ever hit 225x8 though so I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Inb4: quarter squats don't count. They don't and they werent. :)

I only squat 2pl8 but my legs are surprisingly big. Not sure whats up with that.

both really, high weight and reps

6 ft, 176 lbs

best squat is 250 lbs :/

thats impressive but why would you ever want legs that big? looks weird and finding pants that fit must be hell.

what are your bodyweights? is 180kg front squat @ 62kg (turbomanlet) reasonable natural? currently i FS 140kg and i transitioned over to OW from biking.

Thank fuck I'm not gay so i don't have to do leg day, it's the worst by far

Mirin you guys
I only have this one right now, usually dont take pics of my quads that look good.
130kg for 4 yesterday, had more in me but some curlbros wanted to fucking touch my bar thinking I'd not make it, and "spot me" army life a shit.
I also hit 170kg DL yesterday, I packed a lot of kg onto those two exercises in the last 4 months. Like 25 and 40 kg respectively

That's quite impressive
Why set yourself some small goals, if you really want to do it, it's probably possible, it's not like that's incredible, it's just really fucking hard and a lot of weight especially to you

thanks! i assume this is mostly PL culture but how often do people do heavy singles in their workouts? i've used to never do heavy singles and stay from 5-15 reps. i started thinking about going to a OW meet so i decided to see how doing singles and maxing out would affect my training.

more

Life will be hard for you. It has been foretold.

It's hard to tell wether or not he is natty without seeing his whole body. As someone with very good leg genetics I would want to think that that's natural. He's probably juicy though idk.

How to build vastus medialis?? Leg extension and lunges havent helped much. Max squat is only 115kg lol. Being a hiker gave me decent vastus lateralis it seems.

how much i squat?

The bar

nope not the bar :D

You probably just have BDD

3 lb dumbbells in each hand

I barely squat 1plate for 10reps but my legs look like this...I'm 200 lbs of fatty fat. How horrible for they look?

Around 4-5 inches of those is fat. Theyre skinny af under that. Also lol at skinny calves even when fat.

cant leg day due to shitty knees.

240x8

Why couldn't it have been my upperbody that grows so easily...

>start getting serious with legs about a year ago
>1RM on squat goes from 245 to 325 in about 8 months
>feels pretty good, legs look descent, girls compliment on my ass
>get sick a month ago, last over 2 weeks
>lose 10lbs due to shitting and puking non stop
>finally recover, get back to gym
>couldn't even squat lmao 2plt for 5 reps
>the fucking feels

365 x 5, fat as fuck though

>20
>405 diddly
>365 skwat