Stretch Marks

Hey Veeky Forums how can i get rid of these stretch marks or make them less visible?

Other urls found in this thread:

skinoverhaul.com/i-got-stretch-marks-from-rapid-weight-loss-what-to-do/
livestrong.com/article/263618-stretch-marks-before-after-weight-loss/
livestrong.com/article/31082-avoid-stretch-marks-losing-weight/
skinoverhaul.com/after-weight-loss-stretch-marks-guide/
reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/2tpzpu/losing_weight_but_gaining_stretch_marks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wait until they fade slightly in a few years, they're for life tho bruh.

drinking water 2l a day
squeeze a lemon rub the juice it says it should help fade stretch marks faster
and get some cream that pregnant women use
you can never get rid of them the fade in time and are pretty much unnoticable dont spend your cash on surgery its bs.
i fucking hate stretch marks.

the fuck you're not even big

poor genes m8

Nothing of this works.
OP, stretch marks are deep scars in your skin, when it is stretched beyond its elastic properties and the collagen fibers rupture.
For them to 'heal', you need invasive options, such as dermatological lasers and microneedling (this you can do at home). Improvement takes some sessions.

I had 27 cm arms before now I have 35 cm arms. I know its not big but keep in mind I was very skinny before. And yeah I have an awful skin.

Time will make them fade but you will always see them yourself because you know where to look at.

Won't be noticeable for others though.

I got stretch marks on the exact same spot when I first started bulking and trained biceps 6 times a week kek. Wasn't big either but started super skelly so that must be it.

Thank you for you answer, I think i just have to accept that i have purple marks on my arms

Oh shit, I've gotten the same thing recently. How to avoid that? I thought only fatties that lost weight quickly got them?

well thats shitty but dont stress about it, stretch marks from fat are shameful, those things are battle scars

if a thicc girl had stretch marks it doesn't change my attraction at all i gotta believe it's the same way for grills

>I thought only fatties that lost weight quickly got them?
Think about that for a minute and explain why losing weight would stretch your skin

use a derma roller followed by shea butter lotion like 3 to 4 times a week. It makes them lighter and not as noticeable

use oils and serums. they penetrate deeper into your skin, you can fade them to a white. i recommend hemp oil.

It happens when you gain weight too fast. Happens to skinny people when they put on mass weight lifting. It's very hard to avoid unless you purposefully slow down your progress significantly.

Why do you guys cry about these... that's fucking low test attitude.

You fucking LIFTED so hard and GREW SO FAST that your fucking skin COULDN"T HANDLE IT.

Your muscle is EXPLODING fucking wear it as a badge of honor. I swear man this board is so close to having a how to /makeup/ general.

skinoverhaul.com/i-got-stretch-marks-from-rapid-weight-loss-what-to-do/
livestrong.com/article/263618-stretch-marks-before-after-weight-loss/
livestrong.com/article/31082-avoid-stretch-marks-losing-weight/
skinoverhaul.com/after-weight-loss-stretch-marks-guide/
reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/2tpzpu/losing_weight_but_gaining_stretch_marks/

I don't know mate, but it does seem to be the case; that's just from the first page of google.

I wasn't skelly though. I weighted 82 kg (184 cm) and gained 12 more in 6 months, it seems like a pretty reasonable rate? Also what surprised me, is that they appeared suddenly, they just were there when I woke up, and what's strange it was when I was on vacation - about 1,5 weeks without actually hitting the gym.

Pull your sleeves down.

>This is because you never really get stretches from the weight loss itself.
From your first link. Gaining weight is what gives you stretch marks, those who lost weight probably just hadn't noticed them because they weren't as visible.
Gaining 12kg in 6 months is a big change
I got mine on my arms without even putting on total weight

I am not crying about it, i just wanted to know if there is a way to get rid of it, if there isn't I am okay with it.

this

or coco butter.

Ive read great things about this.

The mega faggots lookmaxing perma virgins on lookism swear by it. And they take that shit serious as fuck..

The mental illness autsim on that board is a wonderful read, but also has a ton of solid advice for hair care and skin care, shit like that..

All men over 25 should be using minoxidil and taking bioten.
>

>All men over 25 should be using minoxidil and taking bioten.
is that best done before or after your boyfriend paints your colon?

>not taking a week off every month to let your skin stretch

Never gonna make it bros.

Yeah dude taking care of yourself is so gay haha, you showed that queer

was only asking for my boyfriend. I'm not a faggot like

Why do people hate then so much? Unless you're fat they are a reflection of hard work.

Bruh stretch marks are your skinnyfat cocoon ripping over to reveal your gains, they're a sign of victory. Don't be ashamed of them.