Fuck you Veeky Forums, I finally get a match and follow your advice and this happens. What did i do wrong?

Fuck you Veeky Forums, I finally get a match and follow your advice and this happens. What did i do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNd8iNx1gGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Pick up that can

Wh-what did I do wrong?

she couldnt handle the bants. you dodged a bullet there mate

You're mistakes are the following
>weak lats and weak calves
>talking to a hambeast
>using a canned pickup line like an autist

lel

JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION NATALIE

She's literally just on tinder to shoot dudes down. Like right off the get go she was a snobby cunt. Like bitch, of course its a pick up line you're on fucking tinder jesus christ.

You shouldve asked her to respond PLEASE

>tfw matched with an irl cutie trap

S-should i message her? N-no homo...

i dont believe that is a trap

>her

Lolwut

Always message them you can always use the practice

The only way to truly have an opinion on something is to experience it yourself.

Hey OP fellow ugly guy here.

I can tell by the ugly broad you're matched with and the fact you don't get matched often you're ugly.

Unless of course you're a good looking guy that gets matched a lot and decided to use this troll on an ugly broad. HMM.

Bullshit, that thing must have been Jazz Jennings style hormone filled if this is a trap

>S-should
>N-no
Don't do that. It makes you look like a tard.

yeah, practice with a male

Quarry may change but never the hunt

...You realise that's standard treatment for trans women right?

[spoiler]it's the latter[/spoiler]

>Not wanting to sound cute on an anonymous imageboard
F-fag.

Your kind isn't welcome here.

Lad... post the chat log with Shelby.....

> I got a nut

Not using
>I'm just a squirrel trying to bury it's nut

fuck off newfag, lurk more

>42

>I got like 20 in months
>only 1 number that didn't lead to anything

I knew it!

I get all the ugly broads with no sense of humor. I feel like Tinder is shitty for average looking dudes because we rely on humor irl and on Tinder the ones that match you don't have any cause they are bitter ugly chicks.

Irl I've always dated 'out of my league' looks wise because of humor.

>only 42 matches

the eyes are the window to the soul

got drunk one night and was just fucking around on tinder

lmao get a grip my man

why? it's not like i'm actually trying to pull these girls

> What did i do wrong?
Being an ugly beta faggot

kek

fucking lmao how do you even come up with this shit

y-you too...

>matched with a fag
>kind of excited

I would be kind of pissed that a dating site recommended I be a fag.

fucking KEK op

>used to get a mere 10~ matches a week
>suddenly no more matches for months
>try out Tinder+ because there was deal
>Use a single free 'boost' feature that came with the upgrade
>get 15 matches in 30 minutes
>still getting 5~ matches a day
>some even super liked me
This shit became fucking rigged. P2W garbage

kekd
good job op

no
it is
>Pick that up

Where are her tits?

ive seen the video again but i need to see it before, can you sauce me?

>her

>apps are becoming so massive that even slaying poos is now pay to win
Actually technically getting girls has always been pay to win m8.

that's a nice looking trap, don't do it tho senpai

Actually laughed out loud, comedy gold my man

More pics?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNd8iNx1gGk

You retarded mate?

Source?

it would suck having a trans kid

dont listen to this guy, go fuck the trap

INTJs/Introverts are fucking autistic

As if there weren't enough potential problems facing you when you decide to have a kid. Would legit disown mine for that bullshit.

SUK THE BENIS

Holy shit OP you are doing it right

Might get tinder just to shitpost

tfw

Anyone with a high income or lie about their income that has seen success with gold diggers? Obviously just to fuck not date.

tfw 13 total just kill me pls

>it's the latter
>42 matches
Thats cute.

this is from a tinder match
>girl said her and her boyfriend like 3 ways
>basically says her boyfriend just likes to be submissive
>wants to suck nuts while I fuck the gf

they sent me pics through snapchat and the girl is a 7/10. Should i go for this shit the guy is a literal cuck right?
>pic related

No don't do it

>letting a guy suck yo nuts

Gay af

yeah I feel like its bait and they r luring me in by saying "you dont have to do anything he will just suck ur dick" then bam i feel somethin in my b-hole.
Ive been stringing on the conversation to see where it goes for teh lulz tho

How do you even match? I've had it for about a week now and have had zero matches. I go through the list of local sloots whenever I'm on the shitter, which is generally thrice daily.

You didn't fuck up it was a lost cause from the beginning.

The thing is you don't really need to be 'good with women'. I mean if she likes you and finds you attractive you can literally say anything, fucking anything and she will laugh and give you the pussy.

shit like this always seems ultra sketchy to me.
At least meet up with them before so you know they aren't completely nuts, also if you decide to go don't take valuable stuff in case you get mugged.

Stay safe user

Does anyone else find emotionally damaged girls (not crazy, just insecure) hot af?

I legit have a messiah complex and the idea of her finding comfort and acceptance she thought she'd never have on the tip of my dick makes me cubic zirconia.

He's right you know. Pic related

this is important advice

stop having the "I need to impress her and not fuck it up" mindset and start having the "she wants this as much as I do" mindset.
Texting will suddenly feel a lot smoother and they will be able to tell that you have balls, always playing it safe gets you nowhere.

I know we're supposed to be a progressive love people for who they are bullshit society but..

I feel like there's legitimate reasons to hate your gay / trans son if it's your only son because you have a desire (biologically) to pass and continue your genes.

Seeing your son become a fag or daughter removes that chance effectively putting an end to your blood line.

Anyone agree / disagree?

No, his response to her comes across as quite aggressive.

>don't be so ridiculous. just answer the question

A much better response would simply be to assume she's being playful or coy and respond in kind, e.g.
>maybe :)
>what if I am?
etc.

>literally i can't even
kek

Agree and disagree.

When me and my ex spoke about the possibility of having a gay/trans kid, we both agreed that we would be loving but not supportive.

So no honour killings or disowning. But we wouldn't pretend we were happy or that we approve.

that makes sense, but hating him for it doesn't make him straight

Hey I just fucked a girl named rose

I HAVE A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU NATALIE!!

Do it

>met my current gf through shitposting on tinder

What did she look like?

>tfw I use tinder to get free meal swipes off of girls since I ran out of money on my meal plan a while ago.

Such is life bulking in Uni. I got no shame tbqh.

unless she's jokin around you dodged a bullet

find a girl who laughs at shit like this

good riddance. Doesn't look cute.

Also I hope this is a troll and you really weren't expecting that to work? I don't get guys who want girls that would be enticed by unsolicited pictures of their dicks or extremely forward sex talk. Maybe if I understood the whole one night stand thing I could see it in that context but even then I would think being a little more smooth would be more successful.

Cody looks cute

I'm a bit good looking and tall.
Wonder if I should make a profile with just the tagline " Hitler did nothing wrong" and see how it plays out.

>(biologically)

A daughter will satisfy the biological drive. Have one of those, too. Or better yet, have a whole shitload of children so you can have qt trapbabies AND have grandchildren with your eyes.

[Spoiler] I made it SFW [spoiler]

Don't worry, we throw good bantz with each other all the time.

If she wasn't such a sloot though, she'd be gf material

Following that logic parents should hate their children if they don't find a significant other or are virgin, which would fuck up in a major way about 90% of Veeky Forums

>Fist bump

woah this place made me so de-sensitised to the word cuck, i forgot they actually exist and are a thing

Put me in screenshot

I've been here for years and that shit was always faggy

It's only gay if your balls touch, go for it my dude.

Yea but traditionally the female takes the males last name in marriage so it becomes more of that side of the family rather than yours I think is the idea.

this

you're basically just showing how beta you are that you cant talk without stumbling your sentence and youre fucking typing

holy shit there's that much potential energy in a single gram of uranium 235?!

>the male's last name

But that's not a biological drive.

>I feel like there's legitimate reasons to hate your gay / trans son if it's your only son because you have a desire (biologically) to pass and continue your genes.
>Hating your ONLY son because he wont pass your weak seed foward.

If you want to pass your genes but can't have more than 1 child you don't deserve to exist.

>m-m-muh immortality delusion

Im sure in a hundred years, genes will hardly fucking matter and no one will remember your shit family name.

>Her
Yes do it and after you fugg you'll realize you're a degenerate and your fetish is just actually your closeted homsexuality