How to pick up girls

>been lifting over a year, slowly getting fit
>been watching RSDTyler picking up hot chicks on youtube and teaching how to do it. (if that balding ginger can do it, why not me?)
>full of confidence
>Today on the bus, solid 8/10 chick next to me
>H-hello, how are you?
>Ignores me
>fuck this shit I'm using Tylor's pick up lines
>"do you think I look hot on this outfit?"
>silence
>come on from 1-10?
>3
>mfw
>more silence
>people staring on the bus
>feel awkward as hell
>she leaves on the next stop, it wasn't her stop, she just wanted to leave the bus

I'm never gonna make it bros.

At least you tried. That line blows though. Sweet Jesus.

Don't do in places where you can't leave right away. Also don't worry, she only meant your face is that of a 3/10, she likely didn't look at your body. Did that cheer you up?

oh god that made me cringe...ive been watching rsd and found it very helpful at first, but then i just kept watching and not really acting upon the teachings and i think its left me worse off overall, im way to stuck in my head now...

All of you need to understand that this whole PUA bullshit is done,it's outdated,obsolete and everyone will cringe at your "approach"
Nowadays every girl will cut through you like a hot knife through butter if you front her like this.

What matters right now when going up to a girl is being genuine,smiling,establishing eye and somewhat light physical contact.In short "being yourself".Yeah i know,it sounds like some generic bullshit that a Chad would give you as an advice with girls but as far as it goes,it's true.
Looks matter,a lot.Get shredded,dress accordingly,smell good,stand tall and straight and for fuck's sake take care of your face.Facial hair,skin quality,skin tone.Everything matters.

Despite what you've read or been told,no,unless you've hit the genetic lottery,you won't be able to pull every girl you want through some "methods" because every girl is different and every one of them will find you attractive or not to a different degree.

You have to do it in a social setting, not just approaching random people going about their lives. Someone riding the bus / shopping etc doesn't want to talk to anyone else.

Go to somewhere like a bar or a gig with some friends and talk to people there. That is a social situation where it is acceptable to talk to randomers.

If you hit on a girl which is 8/10 when you're 3/10 you have about a 20% success rate. Keep at it.
Super scientific

> PUA tactics
> Ever

>trusting some PUA staged shit

lmao at you

You forgot the cardinal rule OP: just b urself

kek

You grab them somewhere then use your legs/back to hoist them to something resembling a rack position, then if your overhead strength is good enough you should be able to press them overhead (don't be afraid to push press, no shame in it when it's an odd-shaped object)

hope that helps!

>3/10
Just end your existence, bro.

You're a fucking idiot. Ignore PUA bullshit. The truth is you're probably just a munter and are going to have to learn to settle for 4/10 women. Sorry mate but that's your lot in life. You have no chat. You're not good looking. You probably don't even lift. You know the fat ugly women you see walking down the street with McDonald's smeared down them? That's yorur ballpark.

Leave the 6+ to the big boys.

Well hey. At least you got a rating from that person at all. Take the incident and learn. Next time you get a rude answer roll with it cocky and funny, roll with the punches. "Hey at least I'm on the board now, 3 is better than the last time someone rated me. Last time all I got were mean looks."
Self-amusement and all that. Make yourself laugh and be happy with your actions.
Don't expect anyone to be nice, that's an ego reaction. And it's good that chick left. Who wants to ride next to a rude cunt?

I wish a rude 8/10 cunt would ride me tbqh.

start with lower level girls, they are easier to fuck and they might even want to fuck you back, so farm xp from lower level girls and then go for higher level girls when you got some good gear, like a decent shirt, a nice pair of black skinny jeans, a nice golden watch and thats it, you won't look like a loser anymore

ok, first things first. Where do I find these "friends" everyone keeps talking about?

That is some of the most autistic shit i have ever heard why on earth did you think that would work

Best spots to grab for lifting are sides halfway down the ribs (for small girls) and hips (for fitter girls). Bonus points if she laughs and spreads her arms like she's an airplane.

If you're attempting to pick up a fat girl you'll probably throw out your back unless you've got badass PRs in deadlift and OHP.

If you are expecting instant results without painful training, you are never going to make it

That said, PUA is fucking gay, kys yourself retard