How do I get an ASIAN gf?

>white girls are boring whores
>latinas are insane emotional whores
>niggers have aids and are black

So how do I get a qt azn gf?

>tfw no gf

It's impossiburu

plz respond

if you're white move to where there's azns, i see too many cuck white males with azn gf's around here and cant understand how pathetic you have to be to settle for one of these boy body ayy lmaos over one of the masterrace, but yeah if thats your thing w/e

ps if you're not white kys

>go to korea/japan
>don't be a manlet (you can be a king of manlet since they're small)
this is it.

Move to Canada

How do I get a gf like that?

>matched with average chinese girl on tinder
>In US for less than year for school
>5'1 100 lbs
>take her virginity
>6.5 in dick still only goes barely halfway in after 4 months of fucking

Did I accidentally make it?

coreans r 60% plastic

Maybe you should try using even more generalities and spending even more time on the internet instead of interacting with women. Double down. See how that goes.

Gooks arr rook same because they're too ugly at birth to not spend exorbitant amounts on surgery.

Get yourself a classy Japanese lass that left her family.

fuck off you normie cunt

>J-line

this is exactly what destroyed /pol/

>white girls are boring whores
I agree with this. Most white girls are boring as shit.

>latinas are insane emotional whores
>I also agree with this. Dated 3 Latin chicks and they were all nuts and full of baggage. Their relatives are also just and crazy and will get in your relationship business as well.

>niggers have aids and are black
So I'm guessing you couldn't think of a downside to black girls because you've never dated one? I'll help. Black girls all have a chip on their shoulder and most eventually fall into the trope of "angry black woman". I'm black, by the way.

I never found Asians attractive...but that's probably because I've never seen an attractive Asian in person. Most of the Asians in my area are Vietnamese, and they just don't look that good to me at all.

My current girlfriend is mixed. Her dad is black and her mom is white, best of both worlds. She doesn't have that angry black woman thing going on because her mom is white, so she didn't pass along an attitude to her daughter. Plus her dad is black, so she's not pasty as all fuck. Plus she has a nice ass (her mom literally has no ass).

Best of both worlds my friend.

disgusting

I like skinny breakable bitches with dark straight hair and pale skin. Asia just happens to mass produce them.

Meh you're delusional and most likely self doomed to be miserable your whole life and blame it on others

>That Reddit antenna
Holy shit my sides

ass isn't genetic you know.

>welcome to Veeky Forums

Except it is. Just like height, bust size, eye color, hair color, etc.

Do you not know even basic genetics? Don't they teach that shit in like 4th grade?

I thought I liked Asian girls till I saw them at my Uni and realised they all have the bodies of 14 year old boys

hnnnnnnnnnnnggg

You will never get a pretty plastic Korean or kawaii jap girlfriend. They only date within their own race.

You'll have to settle for one of those nasty Americanized Filipina/Viet whores who have been passed around 5 black guys and now will settle for a beta cuck for you. Not even money will save you now.

Basically in the same circumstances
Just b yourself boys :-)

Pretty much everyone that agrees with OP

Be white and not deformed

>6.5 in dick still only goes barely halfway in after 4 months of fucking

She's not into you dude. Vaginas expand when women are horny. You're basically raping her every time you have sex. Congrats.

Perfect

>So how do I get a qt azn gf?
If you have to ask you're too autistic to get one.

Japanese are the most reserved race, I've dated every type of Asian out there except Japanese.

Most Asian grills that have white fever typically want a really tall white guy that's well built and one that has lots of money and a large dick despite having the physique of a 12 year old boy. I've got yellow fever so it works out.

Perfect summary of everything wrong with post-2016 /pol/

agreed white women are clearly superior

I only get asians pls help me I don't want this

If you live in western culture it seems like there's two types

1. type that loves 'black culture' hip hop, rap, generic instagram bullshittery, what's the most popular music video right now, etc, etc.

2. closer to traditional asian, reserved, values education, success etc.

first group is so fucked I don't even wanna go near them in case I might hear about some karadashian bullshit. second group might as well be autists.

If you're white, you can move to literally any asian country and they'll be all over your dick. Just don't expect long term relationships - they're possible, just difficult to actually find one.

Also eastern cultured girls are fucking awful if you're western.

t. experience

just be yourself.

>So I'm guessing you couldn't think of a downside to black girls because you've never dated one? I'll help. Black girls all have a chip on their shoulder and most eventually fall into the trope of "angry black woman". I'm black, by the way.

I'll do you some more. Fake hair wanna be white hair / weaves while all hating the fuck out of white people.

Idk if a western only thing but even my most 'doesn't seem to hate white ppl' black friends will post shit on their snap that is indirectly racist, like how some black guy is being played by a white or something and 'cultural appropriation' bs.

I'm white as fuck so I love the idea of black skin contrast my white skin , but to black girls this is 'fetishizing' their blackness.

In short, black girls are racist as fuck except they are too caught up in 'can't be racist cuz minority' belief they can't even see it.

Be a skaterboy

Define 'all over your dick' because I've heard of in China for example, the women will love to make you a boyfriend, date you etc, but when it comes to sleeping with someone they only do that in a serious relationship which as you alluded to is very difficult and time consuming. (They don't want to put out for ages)

They put out after marriage. Asians are for strong marriage minded lads that want to reproduce. Stick to white sluts if you don't want to reproduce.

more please

WMAF children are fucked up bro. Truly fear this growing demographic. There is something very wrong with them. They grow up wanting to be white but eventually look Asian. The guys feel cucked because their mother rejected Asian men as do many Asian girls irl. They grow up wanting to be white really bad and are full of self hate. Mix in the white tendency to develop God complexes and narcissism with Asian lack of empathy and you have a dangerous combination. Think seriously before you do this.

this hurts my soul

WHY CAN'T I HAVE THIS

let us leave this place forever bro

Indeed.Veeky Forums is the ultimate gains goblin.
Instead of being social and meeting (azn) girls we are here.

You can't

but she said seeya later boy.....

'1 100 lbs
pretty fat for a chink desu

>he has yellow fever

pathetic

there are 400 million women in china that are of fuckable age. there are plenty of all categories.
you meet plenty that will stay the night and fuck hours after you meet them and there are some that don't want to fuck but will blow you every day.

plenty want white dick for the experience, plenty want a white boyfriend or husband. plenty grew up in poverty and will fuck you because you buy them dinner and let them sleep in your house.

>implying those "qt azn" are less of a boring bitches than any white girl in the world lol

>I'll do you some more. Fake hair wanna be white hair / weaves while all hating the fuck out of white people.
Lots of wrong stereotypes in there dude. You need to kinda get updated.

Regarding the hair, it's true to an extent. But you must not have dated many girls because literally ALL girls put weaves in their hair at one point or another. Maybe black girls do it more than others, but it's not something that's restricted to black girls. I'm guessing you heard that through the grape-vine, or saw it mentioned by a comedian on TV. Also, there's a pretty big rise in black women going the "natural" route since there's a rather new "black and beautiful" thing going on in the community.

Secondly, I'll agree, a lot of black people talk shit about white people. Just like a lot of white people talk shit about black people (which is, ironically, what you're doing now). This is pretty common when 2 different groups of people have to cohabitate. Black people talk shit about white people, Asians talk shit about Mexicans, white people talk shit about every race that's not white. It's nothing new or out of the ordinary.

This. Idk who you guys are talking to but I know a bunch of dumb basic ass westernized Asian bitches.