All bullshit aside, do you like Connor McGregor has or does take steroids at some point in his career?

All bullshit aside, do you like Connor McGregor has or does take steroids at some point in his career?

Yes.

Dont they suffer the consequences of quitting though? Like low test production and all that wack bullshit associated with after roiding?

>world champion
>guys do u think he is using performance enhancing drugs???

Man you must be 16 or retarded

he's an elite athlete, take a guess

PCT is a thing boyo
Veeky Forums is painfully uninformed when it comes to PEDs, ignore 99% of what you read about them outside of /fraud/ and if you do want to learn more about them try another forum like fitmisc or getbig

>PCT

Lmfao

B&C 4 life if possible but that user was on about coming off AAS

What steroids would a performance based athlete like him take?

Anavar is a good one, make him leaner while keeping or even gaining muscles and also makes him perform better, clenbuterol is also a must when cutting for weighting less

i train with nate and nick and let me tell you, EVERYBODY is on steroids expect those two, including mcfaggot

Ok thanks, but I just searched GNC's website and couldn't find Anavar?

cardarine

I'm a Conor hater, but I must say, I really don't think he's on anything or ever has been. Just hard training and genetics. There are plenty of guys in MMA whose habits and changing physiques do raise suspicion, but with the new testing most of those guys eventually get caught. Just look at Vitor Belfort. He went from looking like a 1960s bodybuilder to a guy that played high school football 20 years ago.

This isn't true, don't lie for no reason man

Conor pls

MMA is one of the few sports where PEDs potentially don't have a big impact due to huge disparities in skill sets and technique. It isn't a finely tuned min/max performance sport like sprinting or weightlifting.

From an athletic standpoint, all anabolic steroids do is increase strength/force production, just like lifting does. They don't make you punch faster, they don't improve your technique and they don't really improve your cardio. Would increasing Conor's strength by 10% via lifting improve him as a fighter? Maybe very slightly, but not much. So why risk getting popped for the same minimal benefit via steroids? This isn't track and field where tiny improvements are the difference between winning and losing.

Take McGregor's last fight for example. Lets assume Alvarez is natty. Would Alvarez doing a cycle have changed the outcome of that fight whatsoever? He'd still have eaten those bombs and he'd still have landed basically nothing.

PEDs can have a drastic improvement on your cardio. They can also drastically increase your recovery which means you can train harder for longer and enter the ring with much more endurance which is a huge factor in a fight.

The less gassed you are, the better you react, the clearer you think. It's a big deal.

Not sure why that's an OR question, but he 100% WITHOUT DOUBT roids.

How come Diaz can get years suspension for pot but this guy walks around?

Compare their physiques and tell me who roids.

Connor McGregor is a professional athlete, yes he uses steroids.

>be connor
>finish opponent in less than 7 seconds
>come to my favorite board to shitpost
>read someone talking something about roids affecting cardio in a fight
>cardio
>in a 7 second fight
>mfw

you'll do fuckin nothin

Not a drastic improvement, EPO and blood doping etc yield small improvements that matter, again, if you're elite in the Tour de France or something. I've never heard of MMA fighters using those methods, and it wouldn't make sense with the pacing and cardio requirements of the sport. A lot of risk and effort to gas very slightly later.

Ask anybody who's taken anabolic steroids how much they help with recovery. It's a little bit due to muscle protein synthesis rates being artificially raised in the absence of stimulus, but MMA fighters train frequently anyway.