twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On a bed.

On the floor.

Everybody walk the dinosaur

Garfield is fucking funy bruh

Not meme reply:

- 1 mg melatonin one hour before heading to bed
- always wake up at the same hour, no matter when you went to bed
- don't drink coffee nor drinks with coffee for at least 6 hours before going to sleep
- use Sleep as Android and double check your snoring; if you have snoring issues there are various solutions
- don't look at screens/monitors before sleep; if you want to read something, better read something on ye olde paper
- your room must be completely BLACKED. No open windows, no lights lingering from the streets, no lights at all
- the room temperature should ideally be way lower in the morning, don't cover yourself too much. If you're sweating in your sleep you're doing it wrong

do it like suggests and worry about how to sleep for so long that you probably fall asleep from mental exhaustion

No screens after 10pm

You're welcome

where do you think you are?

already considered in If you really can't help yourself at least use meme solutions like f.lux (pc) or twilight (android) or "monitor glasses" (filtering the blue light emitted by screens)

justgetflux.com/ thank me later. blue light is the devil

You don't need melatonin. You can become reliant on it.

First thing, go to sleep at the same time everyday. make sure it's around 8 hours before you have to get up.

An hour before going to sleep, do not look at any type of screen. No TV, phone, computer ect. Sit in a dimly lit room, and do something passive, like read, meditate, converse with whoever you live with, ect.

While in bed, focus on your breath. Count them if you want, and if you lose your place, start over who cares. This is to keep your mind from wandering.

If these things don't work, then see a doctor. Daily exercise and meditation usually make it so you need to sleep less as well.

>You don't need melatonin. You can become reliant on it.
bullshit.

>closed source software
jonls.dk/redshift/

fat/g/uy pls go

but thanks for link, looks nice actually, might consider

Depends what's keeping you up senpai. If you've got anxieties, see about some meditation (try the app headspace), maybe see a doc about pillz.

There are antihistamines that can make you drowsy but can also be addictive. I got some 25mg phenergan from the doc and took a full dose of 50mg which made me really dopey the next day. Stepped down to 25mg and it was still too much. Now I break a tablet in half and take that if I don't feel sleepy. Works ok for keeping a rhythm but doesn't always lead to quality sleep.

I tried melatonin last year and it worked like magic for a few months then I got dependent on it. Even though I tapered off the dosage, it was still pretty rough.
Yeah nah mate. There's a reason it's restricted in some countries.

>Yeah nah mate. There's a reason it's restricted in some countries.
Yeah no, pal. No, it's not restricted.

Nah buddeh. In the UK it's prescription only. You can't buy it over the counter, although it's legal to own. Some friends sent me some from the US and customs took the beef jerky that was in there and left the melatonin lol.

Will I sleep better tonight if I cover the green lights in my room, like the lights from my router and cable box?

My own personal experience with Melly-

I started taking it about 5 or so years ago. There's only been a handful of nights since then that I haven't taken any- and that's mainly because I was blacked out drunk.

I really like it. Whether or not it's a placebo or I'm actually physically dependent on it, it seems to work. I'm never in a position where I am without it. I can get two bottles of 90 3mg tablets for like 10 dollars. I take one a night.

The only weird side-effect I was having at first was having really vivid dreams. After a few months that went away.

Give it a shot dude.

Probably, if only from placebo.