Hair gains

I used to have blonde hair as a kid. They started turning darker since 12 and now that Im 19 they're just light brown. Is there a way to bring back old blond color?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153611/Shocking-photo-reveals-damage-sun-does-face.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why? Blond is the worst hair color.

Bleach it?

Blond looks aristocratic.

this

blond is only good if you have a hyper-masculine face because it'll help feminise ur appearance

You're right except for the part where you said "worst". What you meant to say was "best".

Sunlight. My hair gets darker every winter and then turns blond again in summer.

>when the aryan leaves you.

how does that work? shouldn't it get lighter in winter and darker during summer?

I don't know how it works. It just happens that way.

lol non-white detected

Sunlight makes your hair lighter. Get off Veeky Forums and spend some time outside.

t. blonde hair

Lol no. Blonde is the best.

Same for me, also just having a direct light over my head makes my hair very blonde

You can also use the old lemon trick and hang out in the sun to make your hair permanently more blonde

had blond hair as a kid too but now it's grown into a pissy shade of brown

Do you retards not know about the sun's ability to bleach things?

>lemon trick

what's this? putting lemon juice in your hair and then letting it dry in the sun?

Honey hair mask one night a week for a few weeks would be a good, natural and harmless way to begin with.

This. Gandy features or death

do i need his british accent too?

I used to work during the summers outside like ten hours a day. My hair got bleached and looked amazing

Most certainly old sport

>beady eyed eternal Anglo jealous of Aryan features

Color me surprised.

ayy lookism.
I don't wanna look ethnikk, that's just not my taste. As aryan as possible.

you wish you fucking self hating spic

Enjoy your destroyed skin and eventual cancer.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2153611/Shocking-photo-reveals-damage-sun-does-face.html

I've been using T-gel for about a week now, the longer you leave it in the more it will slightly bleach your hair. My hair is light brown and it is getting a tiny bit lighter everytime I use it

>enjoy looking like shit and dying at an age when no one gives a fuck about you anymore
I'll take the risk famalam

Self-tanners are a thing though

Enjoy looking like a carrot

I'll enjoy looking like the most powerful man in the world, thank you.

Literally every white person of importance has had brown hair. The only things blondes invented were cuckoldry and free housing for refugees.

They don't all have the same formulations. You can get decent results from some.

Too insecure to embrace his own skin.
Strongest man in the world...

I have luckily managed to keep some of mine. Feels fucking shit that I lost the rest desu, m80.

>be blonde as a kid
>hair goes browner from 16 onwards
>only have blonde when cut short or on the fringe

Yeah, I tried it once and it did work.

Be careful though, it will dry up your hair so clean it afterwards.

is color change made by lemon permanent?

Jesus if you are thinking of putting some acidic shit like lemon juice in your hair just go and bleach it. More accurate and safer route. Been there, done that.

>had blonde hair as a kid
>still have blonde hair
>stuck with blonde hair forever

I was blonde as a kid, now I'm dark blonde.

Dark blonde is masterrace hair colour.

>bright blue eyes, light brown hair as child
>hit puberty
>hazel eyes with dark brown hair
>mfw

>blues eyes and light brown hair/blonde hair
literally every white baby

you were never special looking and never have been, the only special thing about you is how high you place on the spectrum

I had it up into fourteen though, and once I hit fifteen - sixteen and puberty hit I just fucking changed. I don't understand.

(You)

Same here, except my eyes are a lighter shade of brown. I have a strip of green circling my pupils though so that has to count for something.

Are you dumb?
The sun is yellow, so it makes the hair yellower.

shit //fit.

Sunlight lightens your hair. Work manual labor like my brother does, and in the summer especially you'll be blonde as fuck.

Eyes dont change color though

>says this in the age of drumpf

Lol

Anglo/Iberian features are best

They ruled the world

The Germanics are cucks

Yes they do. Eye and hair color are both influenced by types of melanin (eumelanin for hair, blonde people lack this). Like blue eyes aren't really "blue" they're just devoid of melanin, it's called Tyndall scattering.

What is the name of the mayor of London?

What is the name of the Prime minister of Germany? Thought so. You're all cucks across the pond.

Angela Merkel. She's a stupid liberal cunt who's destroying her country, but she's a stupid German cunt.

angela merkel is the chancellor of germany, though

>Not knowing Donald Trump

It's a gene expression, so not likely.

You might find a drug with hair bleaching as a side effect. There was one I can't recall that was turning peoples eyes blue.

Please user recall it... I always wanted blue eyes
;_;

my hair has been looking gray since being kid, feelsbadman.

Sunlight, Honey, Chamomille tea and lemon juice

Lemon juice and sunshine will lighten your hair.

>it's been a life hack for millennia

Google it

literally the worst example you could've come up with

Blond hair looks too feminine. It's only good on girls. Some guys can pull it off and still look manly, but vast majority looks terrible. Too close to albino.

Seek Sunlight.
Seriously, this is the reason so many Aussies are blonde.
Sea water helps too

This.

More like autistic

I was born red hair
Now I am dark brown
Dodged a bullet there senpai

>t. american mongrel fed hollywood jew propaganda

Blonde is low test. You are. Better off with dark hair

Yes. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Btw any male below 5'7 and is a poo-in-lol should follow suit

It's really common. I started off with light blond and blue eyes. Now I have green eyes and ash blond hair

>Blond looks aristocratic
>pure cringe
>not knowing that aristocrats tended to have darker hair
Yeah dye it like the insecure little poofter you are

>didn't ask about the name of the chancellor because he knows the answer will make him look like an idiot
lmao

Only on women

Thanks, Christopher Walken