Hey meat head roid ragers

I need your mixed reviews on doing an Anavar cycle. Male, 25+, what to expect?

So is she lifting to compete or something? I haven't heard much from her since Neighbors 2. Last pic I saw of her, she looked like a dude. Like, her tits are gone and her shoulders are broad as fuck.

Why are you doing an anavar cycle if youre a dude?

I read it's a lightweight high quality dht steroid, for cutting stubborn fat, gain a couple of pounds of muscle.

She is obviously preparing for her next movie where she plays an undercover agent that enters a bodybuilding competition to expose a world wide steroid smuggling ring.

Co starring dat ass.

anavar's still going to suppress the shit out of your test production so even if you get legit anavar you'll still want to run test.
That being said you won't get legit anavar, you'll get either dianobol or winny in all likelihood.

I know. You could sort of guess that she was one of those adorably ugly child stars that wouldn't grow up to be exactly hot..
But...goddamn somewhere along the line her hormones just went completely fucking bananas.
Like her body just didn't know what it was doing and just picked out the absolute worst things to do when it came to making an even passably attractive female body.
She's just a horrifying clusterfuck.

I am on clomid, and arimidex. My source comes from balkanpharm, not some loud arrogant guy at the gym. I had balkanpharm already, dbol is pink pill.

Never used needles before, I never want to. I think I just need more sleep everyday...

Anavar for a man is good if you're cutting super hard and want to retain mass. You know, like the AIDS patients who take it to avoid wasting away.

Otherwise take test or gtfo

Eh, I think she has a pretty cute face. But aside from that...yea, she must have a hormonal imbalance or something. No way a normal female can be built like that unless she was juicing.

Photoshop.

My first cycle was var only at 70mg a day for 12 weeks and I managed to lose some serious fat and tone up a lot. My next cycle was with 100mg per day and only 250mg test per week, much better results. i didn't get massive or anything, i didn't want to either but toned up a LOT.

>no test base

just pin 500 test m8 or waste 6 weeks and be suppressed.

Orals without a test base = useless

Sorry dude. But even if OP's pic was shooped, it doesn't change the fact that your little crush Chloe is built like a fridge.

That's more like it. I need posts like that. People that actually used it giving input.

aka people telling you what you want to hear. research what you're doing you fucking retard

Maybe but I still want to fuck her brains out and have her squeeze my cock while calling me a little bitch with that smug look on her face.

I have read around; mixed reviews.
It's biggest benefit is wreaked when combined with test.
I don't do needles.

=D

i eat anavars like tictacs you faggot get on test or fuck off

expect the sides of winny because that's what you're going to be taking

Do test or don't bother

injectable steroids are safer than orals because they bypass the liver
please do some research, retards like you give juiceheads a bad name

>I don't do needles
I'm guessing you don't do gains either, Candy-Ass

Haha user i love you laughed so hard. Heil from Europe :))

Yet her face is better than 80 percent of females. But yeah she isnt very womanly.

No doubt.

I'd probably bang her for that fact alone. I mean, she's not fat or anything...just weird. Definitely one of the only instances where missionary would be the only position I could stomach.

>yet her face is better than 80 percent of females

You have to be kidding me. She looks pretty awful, even with makeup on. And when combined with that body its fucking sickening.

I have similar chick at my workplace. Perfect as even face is ok but wide shoulders and is insanely stupid. From the back looks like a man with nice ass.

Well to me she looks cute at very least. I like her lips and eyes. But different tastes so won't argue :)

I meant perfect ass. Thick.

This. 100%

Yea, but Chloe doesn't have an ass at all. Looks like someone took a frog, stood it up, and capris on it.

I still think she has an insanely cute face. Such a waste that her body is shitty.

You are literally waisting your time and money if you won't pin.

Yeah ass is not there but face is ok.

I hope not, if so, then no more.

I was like user once. I did oral only. Then I manned the fuck up and pinned. Test, even a TRT cruise dose, is hands down better than oral only. And test with orals is even better. Then you just get into the fun cycles like test and deca with a dbol kick start, in two weeks you will have better gains than a shitty oral only cycle. Now I blast and cruise and I love it.
I hope you don't fuck up your liver bro. Look up c17aa's and how to keep your liver healthy.

With butterfaces you could always just make them wear a paper bag on their head, but with chloe the fridge you'll need to ask her to wear a fucking trashbag.

Heh lol no no I don't want to be huge, I become slower when I gain, I like achieving more explosive power, not bulk muscle. I don't bench anymore, just explosive pushups.

wow i thought all picturs of her on here were photoshopped but she literally looks like a man in a dress

I would marry her

Hahaha dbol is dirt cheap compared to var you dumb shit. I get 30 tabs 10mg for 50$.
Best case scenario you get real underdosed var
Worst and most likely case you get dbol or winny
Also you're making a mistake doing var only

OP abandoning thread, the trolls have arrived.

Repeat repeat do real test instead repeat repeat.

As a tran she gives me hope.

I've run dbol only twice and lgd once and i finally manned up and went with 500mg Test c a week with a dbol kick start. I'm on week 8 of 13 right now. Difference is night and day, I don't feel tired like I did at the tail end of the my oral cycles, sex drive is beyond insane, adding mass and dropping fat while eating an 800 cal surplus. Steroids are literally Magic.

Also, I'm fucking terrified of needles. I spend hours stressing before every pin (twice a week) and it's always fine. Even after all that I'd still do another cycle with test as opposed to oral only.