PureGym thread: don't dox the PTs edition

PureGym thread: don't dox the PTs edition

Who else goes to the best gym in England?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthasylum.co.uk/eddie-hall/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who else goes to the best gym in England?
Not anymore, so I'm stuck at Pure Gym now.

which of u niggas at Walton Upon Thames?

kek hello wakey, leeds gym here

Park Royal mustard race

E B O R A C U M

Thinking of joining stoke North but I'm weak as hell. Random pain in the body, random times.

good post

it will have to do for now but the equipment is shit and it's too busy
are the benches narrow or is it just me? i've practically given up doing flat bench because it's hard to bench with good form, maybe the other regulars are just backlets and shoulderlets idk

it's full of dyels and kids, you'll be in good company for the month or two until you overtake them, i was feeling shitty and weak today but was still lifting more than 90% of the guys there even though i'm just over 1/2/3/4 at the best of times

Hey! Nice to see someone from stoke! What would you recommend instead? There's True Grit training near Tesco but not sure about it. Looks normie tier, too many emoji's etc.

St George's Way Leicester

Doesn't Eddie Hall have a gym there? Seems like that'd be a good place for people who want a good gym and only care about gains.

i used to go to that one. Objectively the worst PureGym i've ever been to.

You UOL or DMU?

lboro uni repping

Found this. Could be legit.
strengthasylum.co.uk/eddie-hall/

mine (sunderland) is full of arabs on steroids.

its so disheartening working my tits off as a natty when an assortment of turks and indian manlets are taking steroids and making more progress in a month than i will in a year.

DMU lad

I know it's a shitty gym but I'm trying to make some noob gains before stepping into another one. Ever been to the Warehouse one?

But they'll always be shitskins and they'll be dead in 20 years anyway because they're too fucking dumb to roid sensibly. dont let them bother you

there not on steroids they just have superior non-white non-cuck genetics

Ah Nice UOL here, The warehouse one isn't too bad.

If you are close to town don't bother with DW Fitness. all the staff are wank there.

Woking and fuck, this place was meant to be 24hr

Currently in the Sheffield Millhouses one. Not too bad this time of night.

Putney Pure gym is pretty decent

Which one? I'll start going to Leeds Kirkstall in about two months time.

That's not how you spell Virgin Active, lad.

>high quality Technogym equipment instead of shitty Matrix
>free towels
>pool
>spa

The machines like the lat pulldown and leg press literally have computers that tell you what rep you're on and whether you're going too fast.

What a time to be alive.

P.S.
>inb4 walletlets start screeching about the membership fees

Just stop wasting your money on coffee everyday and useless supplements every month and you're golden.

Got a voucher for 7 days free pass to PureGym in Birmingham (probably the one on broad street? though I've not looked where else they are).

How should I make best use of the voucher?

D E R B Y L A D S

I'd have a look around 'The Gym' in the town centre too before signing up to one, I'm not sure of the differences tech wise but 'The Gym' is a little cheaper.

Also while we're on the subject I go to 'The Gym'. Anyone know the usual differences between them?

I hope so for your sake m8
My "The Gym" has
1 lifting platform with power cage
1 squat rack
1 barbell bench
2 smith machines
∞ treadmills

No way, I used to live on Thames street! Moved out past weybridge though, was Locker 27 masterrace for a long while, now homegym masterrace