Is this achievable natty brehs

Is this achievable natty brehs
If so, how long ?

that, unironically, is my goal body.

6 months

wtf? like a year of lifting if completely untrained but if you were athletic in the past you can manage it in less

A year if you're like 5'7 maybe

That is completely achievable natty, and if you start from a low amount of bf that is probably achievable within a years time.

1 and a half years of serious training and eating. Less if you practiced sports or were semi athletic before

You can look like that joining a damn swim team lol.

Lifting natty for that...

Hight has nothing to do with it only your fat body.

he's not even that ripped

LOL are you serious. yes this extremely mediocre body is achievable natural

Yes that look is achieveable natty, but that guy may or may not be

1 day

thats me with a bit more chest and bicep, and I barely lift lol

n-no

where are the abs....

i concur user

Absolutely natty. Just lift, faggot

Oh so hight has anything to do with your body fat ?

I bet you consult and follow /fit for all your lifting and nutrition needs.

This is just mediocre pecs upperarms.
That said why can't I achieve it FFFFF

Faggots

is the guy who can't spell trying to be condescending?

He'd look like shit in normal lighting; you realize this, yes?

desu it barely looks likes it's lifting

Sheeeeeeeit, would it be hard to get there or not? I'm quite low bf and I've been lifting for about 4 months using 5x5 stronglifts. I'm not making much progress though, not sure if I'm not pushing hard enough or simply not eating enough (I don't count calories, as long as I continue to put on weight II just eat a bit extra and throw some protein powder into my diet, if my weight starts to level out I start eating even more).

>extremely mediocre
OP do you have body dysmorphia?

>on Veeky Forums
>asking if we have body dysmorphia

1 squat

Seriously, 3 years if you're sharpminded + optimal test levels + mildly athletic background (not a slob)

>shit
No.
He'd look good, better than many.
Just not amazing.
Don't be mentally ill.

He's got a small waist and a good taper. That's it. He looks like a run of the mill high school athlete. back to tumblr fat acceptance land with you.

OP here, so what's the conclusion boys, am I gonna get here any time soon lifting as a natty or no

No.
You're going to need to up your test levels.
Try 2000mg of Dbol daily to start off.
Keep an eye on your carbs, and get plenty of sleep.
4 months tops.

Damn that sucks to hear I wanted to do this natty
Pic is me currently

IN THE KITCHEN XD

Count your god damned calories and track your macros. You're just doing shit randomly then and it's no wonder you are making no progress.

>Is this achievable natty brehs

easily

>If so, how long ?

1-2 year of hypertrophy training and sufficient diet

Easily. That guy is natty. Two years training and good diet, maybe less.
One cycle of test and trend with cardio and nutrition and you'd look even better. That would take 3 months if you're only 25lbs away from 10% bf

2 years at most

That looks like 1-2 years of strength training , I'd say 1-1.5 hypertrophy specific training

>Implying this body isn't natty
> recommending running orals without test

You are retarded

I can guarantee these faggots are dyels with shit bodies

>implying that the same amount of muscles wont look different on a taller frame than a shorter frame
>implying that bringing long arms to a decent size isnt harder than shorter arms

true but that still looks well within the natty world

You would be wrong 100% look better then you

Do you understand how body fat percentage works? I doubt it and that's why you look like shit.

1.5 to 2 years if you're around 6' and less the shorter you are,

Fucking retard, look at those delts and arms. Those arms are pushing 16.5", this body is 2 years proper training at 5'10" minimum. If this guy lost 5% bf he would look huge.

>If so, how long ?
It really depends man. I've been working out for 6 months and I'm still a fat fuck, because I started out as a fatter fuck. My friend started at the same time as me but he was always skinny and pretty built, and he looks better than that body natty right now. It really depends.

I'd say that's doable in 6 months of very good training, diet, and sleep. That's kind of getting close to the limit of what's possible though. Also depends if you're fat coming down or skinny going up.

6 months to 1yr tops. unless u r literally skin and bones or literally 350lbs+

3 years

This unless you have really low test .