Just smile and be urself, sister!

Just smile and be urself, sister!

That's a pretty girl.

Girls:
>just smile and wait for the most eligible guy to approach you and buy you drinks while you play hard to get until you agree on going to his house and fucking him

Just eat less, don't smoke/drink, and do something active for 30 minutes every day, sister.

Literally, that's all you have to do and you'll win at life.

Coconut oil on face every night

>EVERY
>NIGHT

>Just be yourself!

>be disorganized purposeless slattern who hates sports
>try tennis for some dumb reason
>actually like it
>throw previously unknown reserve of drive into it
>effort extends into other aspects of daily living
>win friends, a cute bf and respect from strangers

Smiling helped, but I had to completely change as a person in order to find happiness.

for some reason i really, really hope those are
>trips of truth
and it isn't just the meme
good for you user if this actually happened

> literally just dont get fat
> be a decent fuck
> dont be a raging slut
> marry a rich hardworking man
> spend his money on facepaint, exotic smelly chemicals and completely impractical clothing
> divorce him and take half his money and his house
> do the posh circuit
> whine about how hard life is
> find another rich man
> repeat
> ???
> profit

Chicks have it so easy

it's fucking bullshit

Not good advice for those with acne prone skin. Coconut oil is comedogenic

ITT: Men who think they know what it's like to be a woman

>Just be confident!

or maybe, you know, chicks have feelings and ambitions and dreams of their own?

while your AVERAGE, BASIC ass slaves away on the elliptical, stacy chows down on PIZZA and gets WASTED every night, getting DICKED down by chad

how can you even COMPETE?

lol, no they dont

y-you t-too

Enlighten us on how hard it is to never have to bother trying in a conversation with a guy, having guaranteed fucks lined up in tinder and drinks and meals bought for you

How it was with me. I graduated last in my class with a 1.9 in high school. In college I graduated with a 3.7. The difference might have legit been me taking Judo for a couple years.

>sell panties for money
>camwhore for even more money
>make tinder selling nudes for money
>acquire a sugar daddy with ease

Don't even need to spend time at the gym, simply don't be fat. Please tell me more about gender inequality and how hard it is to have to watch men manspread.

u avin a giggle m8?

that's the thing, you fucking loveless neckbeards. just because there's a dozen fedorabros breathing down your neck, doesn't mean that your average girl has it easy or doesn't know heartbreak or rejection. imagine your oneitis never returning your calls, and three hamplanets bothering you on fb to fuck them. that's what it's like being a woman, nothing to do with manspreading.

>just be yourself
be yourself, dont fake something your arent but it also means to be the best version of yourself.