How do you deal with the feeling of inferiority?

How do you deal with the feeling of inferiority?
Some things can't be fixed by self improvement, like face, or your height.

I'm 6'1 / 200 lbs myself and have hit the 1/2/3/4 lifts, so I'm no skeleton, but whenever I see someone who's like 6'5 250 lbs by nature, or when I see an extremely handsome man, I feel so bad that it will never be me.

How do you stop feeling like that? Not intending this to be some /r9k/ bait thread, I'm genuinely interested in how you can find peace with yourself.

Fuck. First off, why do you feel this way?

This indicates an issue deeper within yourself than you're masking by assigning it to physical attributes. Sure, it's unquestionably the ideal to get the best body you can. But obsessing over shit you can't change is a one way ticket to make all your efforts on the stuff you can change fruitless.

"Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear."
- Marcus Aurelius

And you're 6'1 motherfucker I'm 5"10.8 at best so shut the fuck up

Having the same problem and havent found a solution yet
Had a relationship, felt the same
Casual hookups, felt the same
Finished uni, felt the same
Its no fun user, nothing stops the pain but good luck

>Nohing happens to any man that he is not formed by neature to bear

This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Here, let me see if you can bear this sword in your chest.

I mean you can bear it, but not for long

You can't feel inferior about everything. I mean surely you have some attributes which are better than other peoples around you. I'm 6'0 and I'm taller than %90 of the people I know, don't feel inferior about my height.

>He doesn't take swords to the chest.
Gotta build up immunity to larger swords in the chest by taking smaller swords to the chest. Neck yourself.

T-thanks

I'm 5'6", 140lbs, married, successful, wealthy and happy.

Quit being a fucking pussy.

Recognize that's its your ego making these observations and not truly you.

You are not the immediate emotions that come from your mind, and you can choose to not be influenced by them if you can recognize impulses for what they are.

you're just a slightly tall woman, none of those things are accomplishments

I mean I know I shouldn't be feeling like this, it's irrational and counterproductive. The question is how do I stop?
I don't know, I'm kind of a nutter to begin with. Have some psychological issues, also was fat as a kid and teased about that, really late into puberty so I never was at any parties or experienced girls in my teen years.

Horus shit put me in the screencap

bump

this might not be the answer you're looking for but 6'1 200lb isn't very big and 1/2/3/4 isn't very strong.

You're at the point in lifting where most people decide its not worth it and give up.
also you havent listed anything else about yourself than your physical traits, so you're probably stupid, boring or both.

Try find more things to define you, then you'll have a cool complex combination of hobbies/personality quirks and ideologies that will never be replicated by anyone else on the planet.

After this, you'll realize that just because someone is objectively big, or objectively handsome doesn't make them objectively better than you, they just have their complex combination of stuff tipped in their favor in terms of those specific attributes

finally, after all this you'll realize when people say "just be yourself" they fucking mean it.

But they don't mean be who you are now, they mean, fix yourself to the point where its not worth trying to be anyone else, because no one is as good at being you as you are.

... dude, thank you for this

>tfw call you ugly and play it off as banter but you know they mean it on the inside and they know it hurts you to hear it

>6'4
>fit
>built
>great face
>great hair

aaaand
>6.5x4.5 d

is 18 y/o too old for girth growth?

>Andy Hug greatest of all times

Not OP, but needed this. Wish it was clear how to mold yourself into a human being you can learn to proud of, though I guess that's a part of the journey- and if you have a how to for everything, you wouldn't be all that special if you were to better yourself.

>you havent listed anything else about yourself than your physical traits, so you're probably stupid, boring or both.
I didn't find that relevant to be honest. I'm a med student who's pretty high up in the test score ratings so I'm not stupid, and film/tv/music are big hobbies of mine, if that counts as interesting. However there's lots of people as smart as me who're very good looking and very big, that's my point.
>no one is as good as being you as you are
True but I don't know if the polished, fixed-up me is something very valuable compared to many others