/FAT/

fatties too lazy to make a new one edition

Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to learn how to eat right, lift weights, and lose fat. Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another. We all know how hard it first is and we all have to get through it to better ourselves. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need it. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice that doesn't work for them or anybody. If you see something that contradicts what the sticky says, ignore it.

>THE STICKY (READ IT AGAIN)
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and eat 500 calories or less than it daily to steadily lose weight
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

First for heat wraps

>at dentist
>hyngenist says I'm drooling which usually means you're hungry
>haha but I ate lunch so I'm not hungry at all!
I'm actually very hungry

I have been doing Monday Tuesday Wednesday at the gym. Should I go more often? I havent really gotten a routine yet, I just do whatever I can remember to do. I guess I should start with developing a routine huh?

I added cardio to my mondays
I do tuesday-thursday-saturday but i only lift those days
Also i try and stay active with chores

Monday Wednesday Friday***

What's the worse thing you ever made to eat /fat/?

I was at a party once where there was pizza and this dude made sloppy joes for some reason

so I made a sloppy joe using 2 slices of pizza as buns, with enough melted cheese to hold it together.

I used to buy a tray of cornbread at the local grocery store. The thing was the size of 2 bricks and probably weighed 3lbs. I'd cover the entire thing in about a half inch of butter and dump salt and honey all over it. Probably over 6000 calories and 10 grams of salt right there.

Hey fatfriends, addme on MFP B_MG1994

>best friend isn't going to class tonight, have to go alone
>ask guy to go to lunch with me, says he already ate
>go to visit friend at work when her shift was supposed to end, she's already gone
>rest day and bad weather so can't go running
>girl at Starbucks left big globs of matcha at the bottom of my skim iced green tea latte and I spilled some trying to stir it
>mom won't answer texts
Stop me from eating /fat/

>Stop me from eating /fat/
no you do it faggot.

what fat wojak should i make for /fat/ next.

crab bucket wojak looks shit and is not burning any cal while making.

make a better krab wojak

like a side shot of a pepecrab leaving the bucket and wocrab trying to pull it in.

I used to make a cake type thing using 3 boxes of honey buns and 1 box of nutty buddys and a jar of Nutella. I'd put a box of honey buns, then a huge layer of nutella, then a honey bun and repeat. The nutty buddy's were the crust, and in the middle. Sounds crazy, but it's been a year of dieting and im down from my highest, 526, to 482.

what the literal actual fuck dude

>Sounds crazy, but it's been a year of dieting and im down from my highest, 526, to 482.

jesus

you absolutely fucking disgust me.
I'm glad you've stopped this.

>~7340 calories

for anyone wondering

He ate jesus. And his asshole.

>yesterday
>today
i've been stuck at 194 for the past 4 weeks, have i hit a plateau? i started at 241 and i've lost about 7 pounds every month, but i can't seem to get under this. i don't want to give up lads but i'm starting to to lose hope

Your mom absolutely fucking disgusts me when I watched her tongue fuck a baby elephant.

>. I guess I should start with developing a routine huh?
what the fuck do you think

might need to readjust your deficit, might need to reduce sodium intake, or up fiber intake.

I want you to rethink this post user and the choices that brought you to make it

>he said while maintaining the mass of a fully grown female grizzly bear

alright niggas
I didn't eat fucking bread today, all I ate was abou 3 spoons of rice, potatoes, beans and meat

and a banana

I did about 30~40 push ups while hold my chair on my back
I run up and down my stairs for about 12 minutes
and did about 30~40 abdominals
still my arms are too fucking weak so I can't do 5 push ups, what the fuck do I do

stop expecting immediate results

what are your stats and are you eating enough that you can maintain your current diet for an extended period of time?

this isn't a fucking sprint it's fucking months to years of consistent effort.

I'm not expecting immediate results and i've been doing it for some weeks now and yes what I posted it's enough for me for a day, I never been the kind of eating alot, my concern is that I can't fucking do push ups because my arms are too weak they're twigs attached to an watermelon

>I never been the kind of eating alot,
>said the fatass

>what are your stats and are you eating enough that you can maintain your current diet for an extended period of time?

fucking tell me shitlord

I should be about 1,70 and and 75kg of flabby fat

your TDEE and DEFICIT

>some weeks
try some months dude

I have lost enough weight that my wedding ring fits in my finger once again, yey.

Bought a meat feast pizza from dominoes and forgot i had also ordered a Donner meat and chips.

I put the Donner meat and chips onto the pizza and rolled it like a wrap.

It was fucking amazing

good job. keep going.

>forgot i had also ordered

>January 1st 2017: 242lbs
>April 2nd 2017: 209lbs

Is this good progress? 5'9 btw

>be me
>go back home for spring break
>mom basically guilts me into eating sweets again
>start gorging myself like the gluttonous fuck I am, unable to surpress sugar cravings
> 7 days of mostly chocolate and sugar foods, with 5-6k calories on average based on rough estimates

I actually felt sick today and yesterday because of how much I ate. But hey, tomorrow I am starting IF again and doing a two month cut which worked pretty well for me up until last week.

Yeah it's great m8. Seems good and steady

40lbs in 4 months is good progress yes.

I've failed to hide my shame.

Dozen creme filled donuts on top of a 12" chocolate cake with whipped creme frosting. I'm filled with self loathing just thinking about it

For me its never just one thing, but a short progression that turns into a day long avalanche. Basically, I start with something sweet, eat the entire package/portion get something else sugary to eat and so on until I feel that slight buzz from being completely full. When I feel lonely, that comfort of eating until I am full is what keeps me going

going to the market. 20 dollars. what get?

Brown rice, oatmeal, potatoes, fruit, collard greens, spinach, onions, chickpeas, and black beans.

This really, buy chicken next week

is canned okay for spinach and collard greens?

Were you in jail/prison?

No or yes. I despise the taste of canned. Frozen works for me in stir-fries. Fresh is best though (for salads or cooking).

Buy a can and try it in a recipe (do not eat plain spinach from the can it's gross). If you don't like it, buy some frozen and see if that works. Or try fresh.

Oh and buy both canned and dry chickpeas/black beans. Dry is much cheaper per serving, but a lot of times you want to make something now.

Investing in a pressure cooker is good if you cook a lot of beans and whole grains, which you should, because they are cheap and extremely healthy. Protect you from diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and promote longevity.

Whole grains are very important. Whole grain pasta, bread, bagels, etc. Unprocessed is best though, like brown rice, barley, or oatmeal. I eat a bowl of oatmeal every day.

I think people really underestimate the benefit of whole grains. Even for things like pasta, whole grain makes a huge difference.

Just talked myself down from a pizza and garlic bread takeaway to a bowl of porridge and an apple
gonna make it

Thanks. Might nab some canned chicken and tuna if they're on sale as well.

Yes, when i didnt have a routine, i was just fucking around

What is your opinion on cheat meals?

Do you feel they help you in the long run? Do you stay within a certain amount of calories for it?

I haven't had a cheat meal in 4 months, but am starting to feel like I need one.

i'm hungry again
it's been 7 hours since I ate, gonna eat a vegetables soup

So ive lost weight, when should i start building muscle?

>Want to order takeaway and have a pizza
>cook some brown rice and have a broton shake instead
we're all gonna make it bros

I don't understand the mentality of calling meals 'cheating'

if you want to eat shit, eat shit
if it sets you back, it sets you back
you're not cheating, you're just failing

Cheat within your calorie limit. Make up the difference somewhere else. I wanted a little cheat yesterday so I had a mcdouble as a snack and ate a smaller lunch to accommodate those extra calories. If I wanted to gorge on something I'd just skip breakfast and lunch and eat all my calories in one meal.

>had a cheat meal on sunday for wrestlemania
>completely stopped my momentum and made me stall ever since
never doing this shit again, it's literally not even fucking worth it

Do knee pushups. Crank out 5 or more sets to failure every other day.
Also look into pullup progressions or you're gonna end up with no bicep and no back.

so today i got lazy and just ate 1500 calories of oatmeal, and it was in water too so all calories came from oatmeal alone.

I mean at least my shits will be good tomorrow right?

i'm 250lbs and even knee push ups are hard, should i do counter pushups to failure or do 5 sets of 10 knee push ups a day? if i do them to failure i end up doing like 1 set of 18 and 2-3 sets of 5-8

do you guys shit everyday? I shit once eveyr two days

Started at 320 lbs 6'5
>Have gotten within 20 lbs goal weight 2 times now (215)
>Never understood to count macros and kept to shitty bro and yogamom science
>Each two times I gained all my weight back
>Fast forward a year
>Finally on a solid plan with good macros.
>As of today down 23 from when I relapsed back up to 280 lb.
Feels fucking good man

sorta the reason why i decided to eat so much oatmeal was because my morning shit felt like actual torture today, i was legit hyperventilating at one point.

tfw eating 1000 calories of taco bell for dinner and still well below TDEE

I have regular cheat days, after I realized I don't want to "go on a diet" until I reach weight X then relapse into bad habits, but to make a permanent lifestyle change. And this is unlikely to happen if I live with the knowledge I can't have food Y in my life ever again.
Also cheat days don't mean constant pigout for 16 hours, I just eat what I feel like without worrying about macros and calories, I found out I'm satisfied with a much smaller portion than what I used to eat and I don't even go that much over my limit.

Tfw a single chicken quesarito is more than half my allotted calories

wow you had like 2 tacos

Maybe go to failure-1, without that last huffing puffing super slow back arching rep. Also you can rest longer between sets, you don't have to do one every 60 seconds, just don't spread them out throughout the day.
On your last set definitely go to failure, then immediately switch to incline pushups and do those to failure, then wall pushups to failure.
At the end of a good workout your arms should hurt when getting out of a chair.

>not steak
you deserve to not make it

You have to change your life, or those cheat meals will become the regular again and you will gain all your weight back and probably more. I've realized recently that I don't "cheat," but I try to eat really well throughout the week (usually 1k deficit, I'm fat so I have the calories to burn) and then on Saturday and or Sunday I just eat at maintenance. Going from 1500 cals to 2500 cals feels like a major cheat day, but in reality I'm just eating at maint. for 1-2 days and cutting the other 5-6.

Spicy Potato Soft Tacos ordered Fresco Style are under 200 calories each.

You better be a woman

I'm not fat but i rather post here than make a thread about it.

Today i told myself that i would go to the gym at 19h but i didn't go because i was feeling very hungry and didn't want to work out with an empty stomach. Now tomorrow the cycle will continue with me telling myself to go to the gym in order to stop the IBS-C from fucking my life even further.

Please laugh at me.

Oh and i'm having a Big Mac for dinner. Can't wait to fart my universe out tomorrow and cry in bed.

>tfw lost 0.4kg this week
>tfw not sure if I just took a really large shit

You won't adjust to eating spinach, chicken breast and oats for the rest of your life. Your chances are comparable with quitting heroin.
You need to have some tasty unhealthy shit from time to time, the idea is to control how much and how often.

Life's short. If you really don't care about lifting don't. Focus on things that interest you. If you're dreading going for another reason, don't fret, the gym is no big deal. It's fucking nothing. Just a tool to clear your head. Don't get all worked up about it.

My jeans don't fit. they keep sliding down

I've switched to mostly healthy stuff. I just make healthy meals now. Most of my meals for the day are extremely low-fat, low-sodium, and high in vegetables.

The most unhealthy thing I make is chickpea potato curry which has a lot of coconut milk, or bean burritos which have whole wheat tortillas, refried beans, black beans, salsa, onions, tomato, and avocado.

The most unhealthy thing I eat is like a frozen fruit bar for dessert, or nuts as a snack.

You can switch. It just takes time and a bit of dedication to stop yourself from buying crap, and eating crap.

this desu. If you don't enjoy lifting, there is no one you are going to do it long term so why fucking bother.

I've been lifting a year+ and haven't missed a day, love it. Diet is my problem.

I'd recommend at least doing some sort of exercise regularly though you enjoy (lifting, cardio, join a sports league, etc.).

I have to lift and work out, if i don't i won't be able to have a normal life. I have literally a girl's mental disease that makes me fart constantly, feel extreme amounts of hunger, feel extreme pain after eating, and feel constipated. I can either take Anti-depressants and fuck my already fucked shit up or work out and have a normal life without being scared of shitting myself or farting in public.

>I can't AFFORD to lose weight

>I can't afford new clothes.

nigga just get a belt

You probably don't get enough fiber. 28 grams per day for a woman.

The more fiber you get, the more regular your BMs will be. Fiber also helps with menstrual cramps if you get those.

fucking coconut flour pancake
ate it out of spite , fucking terrible

>I can either take Anti-depressants and fuck my already fucked shit up or work out and have a normal life without being scared of shitting myself or farting in public.

That sounds like a lot of motivation to work out. So do it. It's like brushing your teeth in the morning. It becomes a habit. you forget you're even doing it eventually. Just takes some innitial motivation at the start. If you can, join a 24/7 gym, go in the wee hours of the morning and try and make a routine of it. Make a routine of it regardless, every day same time, ect.

Did her head fat sink into her body, or did her body fat rise up and declare war on her neck?

Try eliminating eggs and all milk products from your diet. Try it for a few weeks and see if your symptoms improve.

Have you had any diagnosis regarding your digestive system?

Source on that .gif?

I always make it fit my calories, so usually salad and protein shake for the rest of the day

Grocery user here how do I carry these bags for max gains?

Take a barbell with you and squat them as you walk