Hey user join us for lunch

>hey user join us for lunch
>we saved you some pizza
>you're fasting? why?

Shut the fuck up! Fucking cucks!

>flexs 'ceps

OK.

>joins them for a slice of pizza because if you're not going to hit your goals because of one day where you take in a couple hundred more calories, you need to reevaluate your entire life

What if my daily allowance is less than a slice of pizza, retard??

If you're not going to hit your goals because of one day where you take in a couple hundred more calories, you need to reevaluate your entire life

smiled for some reason

OK.

>joins them for a slice of pizza because it's fucking delicious.

>all these weak fatasses in this thread

What the fuck happened to Veeky Forums?

It's Ramadan.

Walk away.

who the fuck fasts? sorry you doughy fat asses, intermittent fasting isn't going to make you shredded.

> tfw you live in a Muslim house so you know when Ramadan is
Can't use that excuse
I would just say that I'm good and leave

>Pull off cheese and toppings and eat then, throw bread away.

"But user that's a waste"

Guess you shouldn't have offered it if you wanted to tell me how to eat it shithead.

>Reeee

The reason intermittent fasting works is because it makes it easier to stay in your daily calorie goals, not because of some fast magic.

FOR JESUS YOU STUPID HEATHENS.

High school me would hate you
But he was skely so whatever

all you need is a paper towel to bloat off the grease from the top. don't go to such extreme measures

The problem is people do this multiple times a day every day, and the food is usually full of harmful chemicals as well.

Food is more than just caloric content, user, and most food like that is horrible for you.

>Food is more than just caloric content, user,

No shit, I didn't say it wasn't. What's your point here? Because some people go overboard on cheating, nobody should cheat by any amount? You're actually retarded, user.

Sorry I cant. I'm in a position where the company expects more of me then some shitily made chart with the word "sucess" on it. I literally can not just scribble out a bad chart and call it a day

okay, sure

>goes home and has a few hundred cals less carbs for dinner

If it's from a good pizzeria and made from scratch this isn't true. Unless it has pepperoni which is welfare sausage always.

Hay guys back from my work. The boss liked my presentation so much he said I could have a break. *takes last slice* o you want to see my work? Alright here ya go

A slice of pizza is only 300 calories, not too hard to work it in. It's also not as bad for macros as you'd think.

Oy vey, is that pork on that pizza? Like anudda shoah.

bread is bad for you stacey you BITCH
>unleash keto shits + broton farts onto pizza

Exactly this

I don't fast just because I thou eating small meals instead of a giant one

jews don't eat pork? thought that was only for muslims. educate me pls

Are you literally retarded? Google this word. Kosher. Now fuck off.

>only 300 calories
100g of weight nearly.

Jews and Muslims are the same Semite people

most of it you're gonna shit out. about 10 of those grams are protein and maybe 40 are water.

>what if I'm eating less than 300 calories a day

You should eat more, you're not getting enough protein and you're gonna lose muscle. You're also not gonna maintain that lousy diet, it's not enough to keep you from starving.

Wait, egg white guy?

>40g of 300 kcal is water
DDDDDUUUUUUURRRRRR
Bromide the rule of thumb is 1kg of fat loss equates to 3500kcal cumulative deficit. It's pretty decent. 300 kcal is not a minor amount at all.

>implying Veeky Forums hasn't always been 70% fattiest who don't lift

>hey team, there's more than this slice left for me right? C'mon guys.
>Sally put that pizza away from your mouth, I just got here damnit..everyone....EVERYONE JUST FUCKING STOP
*crazy eyes protruding out of my botoxed tomato red face*
>I JUST GOT HERE, YOU CAN'T JUST FINISH IT WITHOUT ME
>sorry, sorry...hehe my biceps got the best of me
*flex arm sculpted by tren and 8 hour arm days*
>gotta eat big to get big, huh Larry? haha you should come to the gym with me some time, haha. C'mon man
>you know nowadays people talk about overtraining and doing routines for 30-40 minutes, two or three times a week. Pure lazyness, back in the Arnold days you know...two or three times a day! I don't wanna hear this once a day, CMONNN LET'S GET BIGGGG CMONNNNNNNNN

Ok let's say I'm cutting at 2,000 calories and I eat a slice of pizza. I've already had a 500 calorie breakfast of yogurt and scrambled eggs. Now I'm up to 800 with the pizza so instead of lunch I have 400 calories of nuts and some carrot sticks. Now I still have 800 calories left and can eat a pound of chicken and some steamed vegetables for dinner.

would be happy to teach you everything you need to know about jews.