Caffeine

What's your average daily caffeine intake, Veeky Forums?

2 sugar free redbulls trying cut down

1 200 mg pill at breakfast, 1 more pill at lunch if i'm going to be doing something important that requires focus.
Pills are much cheaper than energy drinks and much less hassle imo.

Would you guys say you ever have any issues with anxiety after caffeine?

Have ADHD so I just take some adderall and that's it

I use to, not anymore however. If I have like 4 cans it sort of creeps up, but 2 cans is fine.

As of now all mine comes from tea but even that is being regulated. I went from 4 cups of coffee and 2 energy drinks to 2 cups of green and 3 cups of caffeine free peppermint tea a day.

600mg

400mg from preworkout and 200ish from coffee at work.

700-1000 mg, a bit much maybe because it get dizzy sometimes

4 cans of Bang a day.

>3 espressi

2 espressos. How much is that in milligrams?

5 cups green tea, 150 MG powdered, 8 FL Oz black coffee,

12 oz of coffee when I get to my office
2 servings of preworkout if I go to the gym at 6am

I start when I wake up and I dont stop until I can see through walls.

>falling for the psychology meme

go on a fast and stop the pills, you'll feel great. adderall will fuck your shit up and psychology is a hustle. you can deny it and call me a faggot and whatever but i'm just trying to help.

workweek: 800-1200mg/day
weekend (3 day, always): 0mg, 5000hr/sleep

What if you have bipolar is it a hustle then?

A pot of black coffee a day

no idea what the actual amount is.

Caffeine actually causes you to have more mood swings

probably a lot, espresso is extremely dense in caffeine

90% of psychology is bullshit. sort yourself out throw the pills in the trash.

I used to have "PTSD Chronis Depression and Anxiety. I said you know what fuck these doctors. Fuck all of them. Just want to diagnose you and sell you drugs. They fuck you up and keep you in victim mode.

I eat healthy. I sleep good. I exercise. I fucking learn. I don't watch tv, I don't listen to modern music. I couldn't feel better.

I'll try it

Thanks brehs

I got you. Do some soul searching. You gotta be like Simba in the Lion King when Mufasa is like remember who you are.

>remember...

na its not that bad i would think 300mg 150 each

sorry 75 each 150 total

Zero. I prefer to keep my tolerance to the wakefulness-enhancing effect at a minimal level so that when I am sleep deprived I can easily get a powerful effect from caffeine.

>sort yourself out
Nice to see so many Anons taking the Peterson Pill. His stuff has really changed my perspective.

200mg 3 times a day for the EC stack

1 white monster ultra TM

~2 cups coffee per day on weekdays when I'm at work, then maybe some S I P S pre-workout on weekends if i feel like treating myself. I should cut down tho

1200 mg pill

fuggggggggggggggggggggg

no i mean 1x200

If you work at GNC and dont do this, youre shit at your job

A Rockstar Zero Punched (240mg) as pre workout and ~ 4-5 cups of coffee a day so around 600-700

maybe 200mg/week in a pill

I'm on day 4 of no caffeine. Extremely unproductive, no will to live. Skipped gym for the first time in months even if it is deload week. I usually have at least 200mg I didn't think it would be THIS bad.
Really want to quit everything. Does this feeling go away?

>Does this feeling go away?
It peters out eventually. I did the same myself years ago, quit cold turkey. the first week I slept 14 hours a day and had wicked headaches constantly.I was basically back to normal after a couple of weeks and stayed clean for a solid 3 months, but I found that i was never really as productive or feeling as well without it. Now I just have 2-3 cups of coffee upon waking up, and that's my happy balance.

upwards of ~200mg plus 20mg adderall. i'm trying to cut way back on soda until i cut it out entirely, and i don't take adderall on a regular basis so i don't develop a tolerance/dependence. gotta go in for blood work tomorrow, so i'm drinking some coconut water for dat potassium and it has 75mg of caffeine per serving. 2 down so far.

Yeah I noticed I want to sleep 10 hours every night were before I was fine on 6-8. It almost seems not worth cutting the caffeine.
Maybe I'll just skip a week every few weeks. Gym on no caffeine has me feeling way off, like I'm going to hurt myself.

it WILL get better m9, keep going for a month and you'll see huge improvements

My chemistry teacher used to take around 10-15 espressos a day

around 1.2 grams a day
my tolerance may be a bit high

I refrain from using caffeine during the week so on weekend mornings when I wake up early to go to the gym I can take 2 pills of 200mg and be fucking ready to go. So 800mg a week usually. Used to drink coffee every day but I figured what's the point if you just grow a tolerance.

No way I can last a month. I'll probably last another 3 days at most.
I have my PR week next week.

I used to. But now take 225mg of L-theanine when I take during the day. Look it up, it's synergistic, takes away anxiety and jitters.
>200mg caffeine as soon as I wake up
>100-200mg of caffeine and 225mg of L-THEANINE about 2pm
Take caffeine pills, you know exactly how much you are consumjng and it's cheap and quick

I used to drink a shitload of coffee. Since I started 18:6 intermittent fasting, however, I pretty much forgot about coffee. I drink only water, and I can't tell you how amazing it feels. I don't get tired during the day like I used to if I didn't have an afternoon cup.

feelsgoodman.webm

Don't go cold turkey, cycle off. Reduce intake by half every day or few days. Also taking 400mg a day is safe for daily use. You are still dependent at that point, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, caffeine is cheap and readily accessible

200-400mg throughout the day.

300mg per day in my scoop of PWO
Used to be a coffee drinker but when I quit gaming I didnt feel the need for coffee 24/7.
Although my 1 scoop PWO slowly will turn into a 1.5 scoop...

0. I didnt fall for the caffeinated jew unlike many.

2-3 energy drinks and some preworkout

I need to stop

like 6 cups of coffee today.

drinking some sips while lurking this thread

I normally have a cup of tea a day. This is down from the six to eight coffees a day that I used to have about five months ago.

2-3 mugs of free office coffe black

I usually stick to one 200mg pill before working out or none at all if i work out later than 5pm,otherwise i sleep like shit.

1 Costco kuerig breakfast blend coffee before work, and one after work.

Total intake is kind of meaningless, but I've done the math a while back and figured out specific timings to always have ~500 mg in my system between 8 AM and 4 PM, after which it starts to taper off

At max, anywhere from 2800mg up to 5000+.
Normal is closer to 1500.
Note this is anhydrous caffeine, not pills or candy drinks so no sugar or other binders

This assumes a 70+ hour workweek of 6-7 days. During that, I'll do a yoga session in the morning right when I wake up which segues into a bodyweight session that acts as as the warmup for the morning workout/. This takes 20-30 minutes. Then I'll down ~ 400mg with a protien shake (only about 6-8 oz here), do the morning workout, and shower. Breakfast, and then another 400mg. All told, this and the short drive to work is 2 hours.

Then I'll drop minimum 400mg twice during the day. If it's a really long day I could make 3 hits, and depending on what I need it could be as much as 800mg, but that's rare.

Once home and hitting the main evening session, 400 mg to start, and another 800-1600 during. Dinner is capped off with a shot of whiskey and melatonin (the best answer to long weeks & heavy weights).

I only average 5 hours sleep, but if I get a day off during this it's eat/nap/eat/nap til failure

This guy is right My mood was an absolute roller coaster over the past few years on dexedrine, until I stopped it completely.. about month later my mood began to stabilise and I was more consistently happy.. just replace the adderall with caffeine and other supplements for a while and see how you go

And the winner of healthy modern life style is this user.

>1200mg

>wat

>an energy drink (Rockstar or Monster)
>1-2 cups of black coffee at work
>2-3 cups of black coffee when i get home

Help

1 sip / day
1 coffee / day

stay safe

learn to adapt to your brain, don't assume you're fucked in the head because some kike said you need pills.

Psychology IS a racket, but their primary directive was to subvert western and white culture. Specifically, they look for idiosyncrasies in the brain and exploit them for monetary and political gain.

I'm 1 week into my /nocaffine/ detox. Energy all day without having to drink monsters. Pretty sweet

hell yeah XD
Grow up, you little brat, those drinks are for school children.

Who is this?

1 cup a day now usually. Went from 3 to 2 to 1... but I load it with sugar and creamer. I love the taste of coffee and just can't kick it, but when I switch and drink water for weeks instead, I feel so much better. Also the medical anons here are right. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was young and the doctor offered pills. I absolutely refused them and just adapted like these anons did. If you're posting here, you don't need that shit you pussies.

ADD AND ADHD DON'T EXIST
YOU'RE FEEDING THE MEME MACHINE
t. biology major with a focus on neurology

I'm 4 weeks into no caffeine, I consumed 200mg-1200mg daily for 8 years (every single day without fail)

Pros
>waking up is easy, no snooze
>going to sleep is easy
>morning wood more pronounced
>calmer towards the end of the day and better decision making
>obviously saving money and time

Cons
>much less exciting to be around me
>no perk to look forward to later in the day
>my appetite is through the FUCKING ROOF

Once I had 3 coffees during the day, an energy drink after work, then pre-workout before workout.

Had a bad panic attack around midnight, thought I was losing control of myself and going into psychosis.

>psychology is a hustle

You're right, the shit a psychologist put into my mom ruined her. Bringing up false memories and shit can ruin families.

I like your style.

yes. every few weeks i have to take a break from coffee. makes me feel sick and paranoid then depressed, can't drink the cheap shit or this happens after a few days.

Normally 1 gram per day, but if I have to do a lot of homework or have an exam I'll have up to 3 grams. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet

1 200mg pill when i get to gym

I've been doing this shit for years. It doesn't even include any DMAA that I have

The key is water. If you're not pissing close to clear you're in for a world of hurt later

2 Cups freshly ground coffee every gym day

Any more and my sleep gets hurt and I start to get addicted and lose benefit

Which sucks because I fucking love coffee

Nootropics on Veeky Forums?

Bipolar disorder is a real thing that requires medication if you have it. It's a pain to find the right medication but if you actually suffer from it then don't listen to mongs on Veeky Forums who think coffee and a good attitude will solve all of your mental health problems.

2 200mg pill when i wake up, 2 cups of coffe at work,2 after lunch, 2 in the afternoon and 2 scoops of pwo before gym. I think i need to cut down.

This user is right. Doctors had me on antipsychotics for awhile and my body became dependant on them. A year after I quit cold turkey (it was hard as fuck, but I did it) I feel better than ever

Thats absolutely fucked

I agree. What Americans are putting in their body is beyond crazy. For every little thing there is a fucking pill.

950 mg a day is fairly normal

this here as well.

>I felt bad so went to the doctor
>doctor gave me pills
>became dependent on the pills
>quit the pills which was hard
>now I feel good

What actually improved within yourself that allowed to to do something for which you needed pills before? I'm a bit confused.

more often than not they are not needed in the first place user

2 400 mg pills before workout

I didn't need them in the first place. I just needed to get my fucking life together, but I went to the doctor instead

I see. Why didn't you reject them? Well, being told by the doctor seems like a compelling reason to accept any prescription medicine.

Psychology is not psychiatry though stupid. But I can relate up to a certain point with your statement.

800mg.

I usually take 400mg pre workout in the morning and drink a few coffes and a bit coke zero throughout the day.

If your heart cant handle a bit of caffeine you deserve to die.

Caffeine is a drug, and winner don't do drugs.

(Except when I am having a mental breakdown. Then I take a hit of 20 to 30mg and start tripping. Only do it once or twice a year to deal with my rare episodes, but nobody calls me out for my self medication plan.)

Probably ~8 mugs of coffee a day, but it's not that strong.