HGH supplements and growing taller

Veeky Forums im a manlet and tired of it, im 5'6" and would like to be a king, a king of the manlets.

I don't want to do a surgery, and I'm unsure about injecting HGH directly (though im thinking i may have to), so i've been looking into HGH growth pills.

I'm not a fan of that stretching bullshit + lordosis treatment. They obviously work, but arn't "real" gains in height, i can always do those. I want height that wont go away once i stop some sort of treatment or exercise.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Which ones worked?

Stop being a insecure faggot. Accept what you cannot change. I say this as a 5'5 turbo manlet.

6'2 here, just accept it man. Being short you can still have anything you want in life.

If you're past puberty, you're screwed. Your growth plates have closed. If you're not past puberty, HGH might help you. No doctor is going to prescribe it at your height, so you'll have to go mail-order.

Supplements are snake oil.

fuck that, there are ways to change it, and i want them.

>you can have anything you want in life...
except being taller?

I have a full beard and temple hairloss...im past puberty lol

For their price i seem to think so too, but i'd rather not have to inject HGH into me (i hate needles)

Bud, you don't get it. Injecting HGH will still do nothing for you. Your bones CANNOT grow any more. Your muscles and organs will, but the bones are done.

The break-and-stretch super-awful surgery is the only option on the table for you.

You want to be taller because you think it will make people like you more, and you can have people like you without being tall.

I want my dating pool to increase (ive had and can get a gf if desired, i have a bad case of attractive manlet syndrome)

also people already do like me, im happy with myself, with the exception of my height. I'd rather not do the surgery because of the inability to lift heavy weight/ be as athletic in the future

Then get lean, dress nice, don't be a douche and be a financial success. You're not small enough for the surgery to be worthwhile and that's the only option on the table.

Dude, HGH won't make you taller. The ship has sailed, user, don't deluded yourself

Could I get HGH prescribed to me if im 6'3 142 lbs at 17 years old? One of my doctors said it could be beneficial for me.

as everyone else has said HGH doesn't do anything if your growth plates have closed.

stay manlet

You're missing the point. You only get height with HGH if your growth plates aren't closed. you are an adult past puberty. It won't make you taller.

HGH will not help you grow if you're pay puberty

try it out dude, pin some HGH and also lift a fucking lot while doing it, at least you'll be a huge ass manlet

Up your numbers game if you want a girl you desire. That's the "secret"

If 1 in 10 girls like you but you don't like that 1 girl who does like you then you need to meet a 100 girls

Gives you 10 girls who like you which increases the chance of a girl YOU desire

Being taller MAY reduce how many you need to talk to but doesn't change the fact that's how the dating world works for every guy

Put work into meeting more girls if you want a girl you desire not getting bigger

Or do both

>tfw 6'3
>get to watch as manlets scramble to gain the most miniscule amounts of height

the weathers nice up here

It's one of thoughs simple joys in life

Bump

Bump

at what age do they get closed, what kind of doctor can tell me this?
turned 22 some days ago and I'm 6'0.
6'1 could be nice!

Dr. Google. They're closed. Been closed. If you are six foot what the fuck does the extra inch matter? Just do yoga and you'll probably stretch our that much anyway.

How do I know if my plates have closed?

Bump

lmao no way in hell you are growing past 22 years old. An inch if you are fucking lucky.

Fuck off you fucking idiot. I am also 5'5 here and being this short is absolutely miserable. I don't care who you say you are and what you say your accomplishments are. I guarantee your life would be well over 100x better if you were 5 inches taller.

Same goes for every guy that is too short.

a simple bone age test will show if growth plates have fused. A doctor can perform it pretty easily on your wrist with an x-ray.

why didn't you ask your doctor, retard

don't take GH past puberty once the epiphyseal plates have sealed. no good can come of it, bud. just be confident. be yourself. girls like that