Sit-ups

Are sit-ups a meme? I can do like 6

Other urls found in this thread:

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?
How much do you weigh?

130 5'4''

sit ups are ineffective, do hanging leg raises.

if you want bonus gains you do the hanging leg raises in the top position when you do a pull up or chin up

What the fuck?
Read the sticky my man
You'll make it
Also here
sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74651
~ with love
Anonymous

Thanks

Fuck abs. Go bearmode.

I do at least 100 per workout.

hahahah

>Are sit-ups a meme?

No, they're a real exercise that people do.

people also dab, but that doesnt make it NOT a meme

>bearmode
>with weak abs

fullretard.jpg

I'm all for not looking like a twink but how do you expect to lift heavy with no core strength?

>guy can barely do situps
>nah bro do hanging leg raises

>that link

Wait, does that shit really work? If I take melatonin, zinc, vitamin D and work out it's possible I'll still grow some more?

I'm 21, 5'8. I'd really like some more height if it's possible.

No, you're just too fucking weak to do one of the easiest exercises of all time.

Yeah it works okay
You might get like 4" before 23 but then it stops

user, this is a huge fucking deal to me. Just to reiterate: If I take melatonin (which is legal to buy, right?), zinc, vitamin D and lift I'll gain more height? I'm doing GOMAD right now, the post says milk has estrogen, will that interfere? And doing all of that will be enough, no fucking injections necessary?

Sorry for the questions user, I just need to make sure it's not bullshit before my hype levels skyrocket.

Melatonin is legal yes
Don't go ham on zinc as it says
You won't become a fucking giant at your age
At worst 6'0
At best 6'2"
But that's if you do it ever day
Honestly though if you're ripped I don't think height even matters

>6'0

I would be so fucking satisfied with even that, fuuuuck. Have you tried this method out, user? Personal results, if so? Did you inject anything/are injections needed?

As long as you focus on ab contraction/pump they are pretty real

So I'm 18 and I did it for a year prior
> was on 4chin at 17 don't tell mom
Was 5'11" now am 6'1" and continueing today
I don't take any injections but results do vary. Also if you look at the comments zyzz( peace be upon him) also did it
Milk's estrogen is taken care of by melatonin
HOWEVER jews apparently run pharmacies so see if you're getting the most bang for your buck

Wait, you started at 17? Nigg, wouldn't that just be, you know, normal growth? I mean, I didn't get any taller past 18, but still.

I'll still try it out.

Growth hormones stop being able to be released at around 23-24 so you can naturally do it with the right stuff
Genetics may play a role but I don't know
If you have so many questions ask your fucking doctor about it man

I guess I will, thanks for all the info. Didn't even have a clue I could still grow.

I want to believe. I really want to believe this link
t. 5'7" just turned 18

Try it
Ask your doctor
I don't know I'm just a mortal boy trying to get some poon and failing at said task

doctors didn't care. I asked but all they said was "leg lengthening surgery"
I'll try the melatonin, zinc and vitamin D and see what happens. No real risk, those things are good for you regardless.

> things I cant do are a meme

In that case brain physics, astro science and rocket surgery are all memes

>Leg lengthening surgery
That's sounds like a way to cripple you AND take your money
Mind you though, HGH can be injected if you're really desperate. Think of it like steroids but for height

nah, not worth risking your health for height. I'm not too bothered by it honestly but I wouldn't mind a few extra inches. That's just me though. If I'd be shorter who knows?