> tfw normals hate on your neck gains
instagram.com/p/BSjgxlMjnYX/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XPVk5TiOjA
youtube.com/watch?v=CKmiUCk7am8
youtube.com/watch?v=b_dJ4xLbeQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone who says calfs are the hardest body part to train obviously has never trained neck

I've read people making 1-2 inch neck gains in 2 months tho

I'm fairly sure the neck just naturally builds alongside weight lifting, everyone who lifts has a thicker neck, every one.

Real life frog.

SHADOW KING?

kek

Wow them neck gainz are serious bruh

Best neck workout ever right here

>Not posting oldbergs workout video

youtube.com/watch?v=CKmiUCk7am8

I have been doing is bodyweight neck crunches on my bed for the past month and my neck has grown quite a lot. It's starting to get too big imo. Neck grows quick.

They're just jelly necklets brah. Keep making them neck gainz and become chad.

Your neck responds quick as shit.

>training 3 times a day 5 times a week
damn he must be on a hell of a lot of gear

>he has been a massive success biologocally, having 5 children throughout his life

Sontar-ha!

Piss off Alpha Destiny no one gives a shit about your huge traps

You looked better on the right though Now you just look fat

BRUH, LOOK AT THIS DOOOD

not 2 months, it will take longer than that. But since most lifters have never trained their necks, you'll make visible noob gains fairly quickly. Neck gains are still the most underrated gains to be had

youtube.com/watch?v=b_dJ4xLbeQY
Look at this guy, broad as fuck, 8inch wrists, a block of a head. Send this guy to some Indian backwater village and he'd singlehandedly beat the everliving shit out of the entire population. How many Indians would it take to knock this guy out? One haymaker and Indian bones are shattered all over their shit covered streets

Big skull and neck, wrist size, shoulder width, pronounced brow ridge are all masculine traits and related to success in fighting.
Having a thick neck indicates that you are not an emaciated, skinny low test twink. Anyone with a modicum of self-respect starts training his neck NOW

Mike Tyson neck training

mirin tank mode in vid