Friendly reminder to skip leg day

Friendly reminder to skip leg day

>not doing a squat heavy routine to become the ultimate fuccboi

ngmi

this is actually disgusting. idk who the fuck consideres huge muscular legs like this attractive or even aesthetic.

I like it

22-23" thighs and ~2pl8 squat is peak leg aesthetics.

>2pl8 squat
what the fuck is your problem dude?

I enjoy squatting, but I stopped increasing weight after 2.5pl8 because I was worried about getting big thighs.

Wew sexy lad!

or just dont overtrain legs

Friendly reminder that girls love big asses on guys

>skipping the muscles that work my ass

Why? I want dat juicy ass the girls wanna grab.

>22-23"

i don't even squat and have lean 25" quads, had 26.5" at my peak with just split squats. 22" is full on chicken legs mode, with regular squatting you should be close to 27" atleast

>girls
yes...

this seems shooped as fuck

6" tall, with 23" quads. Squat 400 lbs. Just don't do crazy high volume and you won't run into any problems

J00cy legs are life kid. That and huge delts. Everything else is just bullshit.

This. Them's venom snake legs and he was thicc af

have fun looking like shit in every kind of pants

>doing a powerlifter program

More like a woman. I've seen women in bodybuilding that look manlier than the guy in OP.
Why are people obsessed with squats these days? Is it because of the curlbro stigma?

Probably.

>Hey guys no one likes the guy who only trains biceps every day
>Let's to go the opposite end if the extreme and train quads every fucking day

So in a few years we'll be back to doing curls. Or maybe switch to lats and look like turtles. Gotta love these trends from a spectator point of view.

>6" tall
when will they learn

>why would I do squats?
>I wear pants everyday.

Well, starting strenght isn't really "these days". And from what I got from the program, Rippetoe is a firm believer that the squat is the best thing you can do in the gym, specially if you're a beginner, because how it involves a lot of muscles into having the correct form.

Rippetoe is a poser who spews out bullshit that leddit fags slop up

his penor probably looks tiny because of those quads lol

While I don't contradict Rippletits when it comes to learning the main lifts, he sure as shit sent out the wrong message with what to do after. All these SS derivatives focus too much on squatting. Fucking hell, it's half the program. Maybe one of the reason is that squatting is easier than anything else so people feel a sense of accomplishment from the beginning. I've seen a lot of people on the internet with pretty good squat and deadlift numbers and beginner level ohp and bench.

So if doing starting strength, should I squat as often as the workout says I should? Should I do another beginner program instead?

just do ppl its the fucking best

His skin seems so much smoother in the second pic. Is this shit shooped or is this real? Someone explain please.

mirin ur legs op

Veeky Forums pls go

you saw the first pic, immediately squirted semen out your dick because you're gay, the semen stream shot up and knocked off the crusted shit that was on your glasses from eating out your father's asshole last night.

its filter faggot.

nigga looks perfectly proportional

You should contribute to the conversation next time so anyone can take you seriously.

>Maybe one of the reason is that squatting is easier than anything else so people feel a sense of accomplishment from the beginning

I've known people to flat out avoid squatting, dead lifting, and especially power cleaing but never see anyone avoid bench pressing or curling. Even when I do see people squat its often incorrectly. I think that speaks volumes about what's "easy" to do and what isn't. Maybe I just don't see the point you're trying to make.

>I've seen a lot of people on the internet with pretty good squat and deadlift numbers and beginner level ohp and bench.

In the gym I see the opposite on a consistent and daily basis. OHP likes volume though so if you're doing SS I don't think it is enough to really make large increases in strength as you would in DL or squats.

That's my two cents though and I ain't no expert.

Friendly reminder that skipping leg day is a manlet problem. 6'3''+ ubermenschen don't have any problems with this

>I am no expert
But Im not a rapper

looks like a fucken tumor lmao

Are you all cancer patients pretending that looking like that is aesthetic to help you cope?

You come across as an expert on our Cambodian cow culling forum, famalam.

Daily sip reminder.

This has to be a joke right?

Not saying they avoid bench pressing and curling. They just don't have high numbers. I'm talking about people who start out with SS or SL or some other variation. Of course there are a lot of people that start right off the bat with a bodybuilding routine and end up using machines for almost everything. Why squat when you have the leg press and other torture devices? But coming back to squatting and deadlifting, I'm saying it's easier to go up in numbers so it gives you an ego boost. Humans naturally have strong leg muscles compared to the other parts of the body.

>tfw dick not big enough to grow huge quads without them smothering my pickle and eggs out of existence
Good excuse to skip leg day at least

>tfw weak as shit all around
>just reach PR in squat & deadlift
>haven't even reached lmao 1pl8 OHP
>barely past 1pl8 bench
As a former DYEL basketball player I'm honestly okay with having huge fucking legs and TRex arms as opposed to no legs and huge upper body

>implying gymnast tier abs don't make anyone look instantly aesthetic

>tfw do squats and deadlifts
>tfw don't bench of curl
squat, deadlift, OHP and weighted chins master race.

exactly

You forgot to add:
AFTER YOU CAN DO AT LEAST 3pl8s 5x5

i squat 5pl8 and i still have smaller legs than the picture to the right. I wear skinny jeans with ease. The only time my legs get really big is when i add a lot of extras such as lunges, front squats, leg extensions etc.

guys how do i stop legs from growing they make my upper body look small
+ chalfers :(

>6" tall, with 23" quads. Squat 400 lbs
i suppose you meant 6'. my 1rm is lmao2plates and i have 24" quads are you sure you're measuring at the right spot?

I was thinking the same thing bro

>Fatass is a compliment!

Rippletits got a genius marketing company for SS, squats became a meme, the rest is history.

Before Veeky Forums took off, literally nobody cared about squats.

>squats
>hard
Maybe if you're a nerd who sits all day.

Nobody does squats because nobody wants huge legs and asses. It looks shit on men. Only women should have thick thighs.

Can I get an estimate of his starting and ending BF%?

Also he clearly went overboard for his frame. Still wiping sweat over his upper body though.

The spoils of the 2010s fitness craze:
>Want fitness
>Do specialized powerlifting routines
>All SPP, no GPP
>Look like ass, can't even run around the block without hurting yourself
But at least you're good at lifting heavy things and putting them down again.

That's btw why Crossfit is so popular: It's incredibly retarded circuit training, but at least it's GPP, so people get fitter with it than with SS.

Day 7
Squats
and
Snapcity

Have fun looking like shit not wearing pants