Just lift and be confident, bro

>just lift and be confident, bro

that's some sick progress, gj user

>crops out best part of left photo

>best part of left photo
it's just more and more water man

You are owed nothing.

left looks like when you hit randomize on dark souls 3 character creator

Why are some given more than others by nature then ?

left looks like when you hit randomize on dark souls 3 character creator

>given

Nature is not a sentient entity handing out genetic traits

are you retarted? he is clearly saying the left photo of the 2 shown photos not the left side of the left photo.

you aren't owed shit, if people are taller than you you're not owed to gain height. What the fuck are you on about retard

It's irony like this that keeps me coming back to Veeky Forums

Make the most of what you have you fucking faggot. There are people of all shapes and sizes out there killing it in life right now because they realize they only live this life once and they want to get the most out of it. They do that by living in the moment and not letting bs some gymcel on Veeky Forums put in their head hold them back in life. You pathetic shitstain.

You are the product of a society that allowed your genetically inferior parents to survive long enough to produce you as offspring. Your genetic traits are a random set pulled from two inferior pools. You can end the cycle by choosing not to reproduce. To do so would condemn your child to a similarly pitiful existence as your own.

Which is great because that means you don't need to feel shame for feeling shortchanged. You are owed nothing and you owe nothing in return. You are not obligated to strive for expectations or standards you can never meet or feel contented with that which you have been presented and did not ask for. You are free to opt out and discover what you are better suited for, or feel bitter and unfulfilled. Life is not entitled to being fawned over or grovelled at the feet of.

Get a load of this dork

lmao dat nigga stole dat other niggas shoulders lmao real nigga hours etc

>*air horns*
>*stuttered air horns*
>*more air horns*

why the left guy has no abs?

Sorry not sorry that I don't reluctantly rejoice in life and value the pride associated with beating myself up for no reason.

why does he get more pussy than you

>Sorry not sorry

Brain damage?

damn son if left guy just got a little bigger and did some plyometrics, i bet he could fucking throwdown some ferocious windmill dunks

It's an expression, like thanks but no thanks

I know, I hear teenage girls use the expression all the time, I was just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Really? I've only heard parents say it. That makes me want to lift though tbqh.