Veeky Forums memes we fell for

>Genetics doesn't matter
>It varies one person to another

Oh boy!

Also Fit-memes you fell for.

I fell for overtraining. Just fuck shit up til you puke, then get back there in 2 days and do it all over again. OHP & Bench same day as Deadlifts rows chins squats curls, just make sure your fucking body hurts as shit. And eat a lot more protein then you think.

I can't diet to lose weight. I mean I can eat less food, but to really lose the fat I want I have to work it off. I have to starve myself, litteraly, going without food 1 week at the time to even start losing weight. When I'm on a cut its like my body is shutting down, conserving every god damn calorie I have, I have to run my fat off.

I've been going to the gym 6 days a week for 1 hour sessions for the past 3 months. Is it really not a thing?

>Oly lifting is worthwhile
Kek good one faggots

Stop eating all together. Unless you are God the laws of thermodynamics will prevail

Cutting and bulking.

Worst thing I ever did, wasted years bulking and cutting all that happened was I got fat and strong then small and weak.

Been eating at maintenance for last 6 months and made better progress than in two years.

rofl have fun with noob gains while u can

I almost have. I fast for like 264 hours at a time

>crossfit
>calisthenics

Those aren't our memes

Good job keep it up brethren

this desu senpai. just cut down to the point you think you look aestethic/good and aim for maintain/super low surplus

>We're all gonna make it

don't start user

Counting Calories to lose weight.

>/sips/
Shit is fucking lame
It just tastes good the fuck

It is possible to make it. But it is not guaranteed unless you put in the effort. 90% of Veeky Forums has that /r9k/ defeatist attitude where they think the only way to enjoy life is to be born a chad. That will keep you from making it. Do not listen to gymcel bullshit.

>Then get back there in 2 days
>rest days
>overtraining
Please stfu

Literally faggots at Monsterâ„¢ shit posting trying to get meme marketing going. I will never touch another fucking monster in my life. Not that I was going to anyways.

This 100%. I refuse to believe it wasn't a shill thing.

I think it was a shill thing that took on a kid of its own. Like Doritos and Mountain Dew being marketed towards gamers, which turned into its own meme

>Sretching
>8 or more reps to grow muscle
>Mind-muscle connection
>Time under tention
>Bro splits
>Creatine doesn't make you bald

Binge eating all my hard work away and calling it dirty bulking

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EYES

The biggest meme I fell for was lifting in general.

Nigga just do bodyweight workouts. Dont need to spend hours a day lifting something and putting it back down. What you trying to impress? Gravity or some shit? Y'all gay if you think you doing anything other then wasting time. No one cares how much you squat or bench except another autistic fuck whose only meaning in life is to lift things and put them back down as well.

>It varies one person to another
That's no meme

t. 200lb max bench

The way you write is pretty horrid, user. I think you should work on that, Jimmy. I don't get the impression that you actually know what the fuck you're talking about, purely extracted from your prose.

To the meaty bit:

>Dont need to spend hours a day lifting something and putting it back down
You could do a routine in 45-60 minutes. Don't throw hyperbole to make appear worse than it is.
>What you trying to impress?
My self, of course, and others. Besides that, lifting is a healthy hobby, and can facilitate social interaction if done by bro-op . Why do you do bodyweight workouts? Who are you trying to impress?
>Y'all gay if you think you doing anything other then wasting time
You're pretty homosexual if you think it's a waste of time. I wonder how much of your own time you "waste" with inane shit that has less application than lifting.
>No one cares how much you squat or bench except another autistic fuck whose only meaning in life is to lift things and put them back down as well.
I care, user, I care. Lifting is fun. Making progress is fun. Being strong is fun.

Mend your ways, user

lmao overtraining is a real thing, you just haven't come close to the limit

>what is rhabdo

I'm starting to think cutting and bulking are not the way to go either.

Right now I'm a 5'9" 135lb skinnyfat with very noticeable gyno, and I just don't think bulking and getting fatter will do me any good.

I'm going to just eat at maintenance, keep working on my strength, and do a good amount of cardio for a while and see how it goes

>The biggest meme I fell for was lifting in general.
>Nigga just do bodyweight workouts. Dont need to spend hours a day lifting something and putting it back down

You're the meme and I don't believe you "fell for lifting" to begin with. I believe you're a fat neckbeard.
Lifting is way more efficient than bodyweight exercises no matter your goal.
Do you want to spend LESS times working out? Join a gym.
You can still do something like dragon flags for abs. Literally anything else is better trained with the big 5 (deadlift, squat, bench, OHP, (weighted) pull ups) or few isolation exercises.

It got me to try it. Fucking Jews. I like the blue flavor a lot. Not enough energy in it though it doesn't give me that kick that a Red bull or a good coffee will

>lmao overtraining is a real thing,
not him, but it's really difficult for anyone to experience REAL overtraining unless they're really dumb and they keep disregarding all and any alarms.

It's the whole "Genetics doesn't matter" versus the "Oh he can get away with that, everyone is different!"

I think all fad-diets are genetically linked, that's why shit works for some but not others etc. There is no end-all-be-all thing that works for everybody, you have to find out for yourself.

>Counting Calories to lose weight.