What is Voicelet territory to you lads?

What is Voicelet territory to you lads?
Thoughts on low voice vs high voice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis
vocaroo.com/i/s12wQzkcnEnp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I stop being a voicelet? I'm tired of people not hearing me when I speak

I don't know how a deep masculine voice hasn't become a meme here like the manlet one or HIGH/FACE/FRAME. It's a genetic unalterable character that really attracts females and can make voicelets really insecure. Gladly I'm not one of them and girls have always complimented my tone.

go somewhere with a lot of people who don't matter to you, approach some and say something stupid and say it way way louder than you think you should, use their reaction to assess if your voice is too loud, repeat

yeah i used to have that a lot where id feel like i was talking loud as fuck and people would never hear me but now its gone away

Be a man that others fear or love

This shit works. Followed the advice of my ROTC teacher on a commanding voice and social gains sky rocketed.

>British
>live in USA
>can fuck pretty much any women based on my voice alone

It's good to be born better than everyone else.

It's actually not a bad idea you pleb.

When I first started as a 100% commission salesman, I was shit. Desperate to make rent I went to a mall a few towns away, and talked to random people, trying out different ways of talking and hand movements.

Kept going back every day off till I could control pretty much any conversation with anyone.

Practice makes perfect applies to everything in life.

Shame about all of that inbreeding in your genetics. But hey, you get all the slags!

>sometimes my voice is smooth and strong
>sometimes its really tight and high

what the fuck lads

>this autismo thinks he's some wizard that "controls people" by talking to them

I can't tip hard enough to represent how full of yourself you really are

We sure have some ugly folk for sure.

Lucky for me I'm in shape, 6'1, fairly attractive and well groomed. I would do 'ok' anyway, but add the voice on and I can and do easily fuck every 10/10 I run into.

Sorry you're so salty I'm fucking your crush. (I'd say you should try it but yanks accents are hated the world over)

>thinks controls a conversation is controlling a person
How stupid are you?

Are you seriously saying you can't control conversations? Lead them to where you want them and keep the mood exactly how you want it? To deflect issues and build trust and confidence??

Litrally what EVEY good salesman in the world does to make a living??

Try leaving the basement somemore you stupid failure.

>sometimes humans are confident
>sometimes they aren't

damn, really boils my blueberries

>"hehe, I could talk you into killing your self if I wanted to... hehe"

Fucking neck yourself

Bullshit, it happens regardless of how I feel.

>inbreeding
>The UK

He never said he was a paki though

just how many things will Veeky Forums find to be insecure about? my favorite was the taint length guy. I feel like it should've taken off better than it did

I saw a guy who was worried about the shape of his clavicles once.

shit i can believe it, that seems like a spinoff of wide shoulders/ FRAME

>tfw several girls have told me I have a hot voice and a few have requested it as masturbatory material
>tfw learned to sing and thought it'd make me Chad
>all that happens is you go to a party, sing when you're drunk and drunk girls go "OH MY GAWWD HAHA YOU'RE SO GOOD, CAN YOU SING Bohemian Rhapsody/a Disney song/Beyonce
>tfw they never fuck you because your voice is hot but you do not bear the body of Chad

>Tfw Yorkshire accent

what advice??

youtube.com/watch?v=ScELaXMCVis

I like it

No one said that you fucking autist.

Seriosly, leave the basement you pathetic fuck.

girls don't, though. I have to put on a fake "neutral" accent.

Worst thing is I'm an Alberto Barbosa raised in the UK.

It's really not difficult to speak in the Queen's English. That's what most Americans get hot over.

You sure are mad. Wouldn't a master conversator such as yourself be able to talk me out of making you so mad?

I'm actually from N.E Lincolnshire.

I lucked the fuck out coz everyone around us sound like farmers or trash.

And yanks can't tell the diff between my northern voice and some posh twat from down south, they'd even go for your farmers almost-English EEEEE BYYY GUMM voice breh

I'm not mad, I'm amazed at how fucking stupid you are.

Enjoy never being able to negotiate a decent salary or get what you want since you're too autistic to learn how to talk to people.

Stick to 'yes sir' and 'no sir', you'll get far in life kid.

That's some mighty fine projection. Do you work for IMAX?

Stay mad at text on a computer screen, grand wizard autismo.

Reminder that if you can't hit C2 or lower you're a voicelet and no woman will ever think of touching you.

>oh no people are laughing at me
>I'll just call them mad and respeat the same autistic drivel!
Ok kid, bye bye now.

I have a few friends from Seattle and they understand me fine, but I have to speak like a Poppins character when talking to my Chinese-Canadian friend. IDK man, I try my hardest to speak neutrally. Soon as I start going all "ey up ol cock ow's tha doin like ya been tut town to ge yesen some bennies like?" and reveal the my true powerlevel then it's gone too far.

>tfw E2 voicelet

From the looks of it, you're the only one replying, and you're sounding mad as hell. I'll bet you negotiate real well bring red in the face, huh?

Autism must suck my dude

Yeah, I have to use a 'phone voice' when I'm talking to some people. I think it's how we pronounce a few things different and tend to talk much faster than the average American.

When I'm drunk tho I fall into my hometown slag and end up sounding like a Chav. Which no one can understand but they still somehow think it sounds posh....

>'you're a retard'
>LOL U MAD
Plebbit is that way kid ---->

>tfw voice too low to sing your favorite coheed and cambria songs

it's not fucking fair, how does this frizzy-haired fuck do it?

>claims to not be mad
>keeps replying

If you're not mad, then why do you keep feeling the need to have the last word? Sounds like someone's pretty mad to me.

Hey man, good for you. I like singing barithone, but recently I found out that I'm actually a bass chad that makes women wet just by singing those low notes.

E2 is bass-baritone tbf.

singing fags out there, is there any way to expand your vocal range or is it more of a set-in-stone thing?

Singing fag here. You can't physically expand range, but you can learn how to properly reach all the notes in your potential.

Y'all fggots? What kinda man sings?! Other than queers and needy little bitches?

I guess opera is manly, but fuck that.

I see, do some people have more limited ranges than others? I know some singers have huge vocal ranges, but can the opposite happen where someone has an abnormally small range? also, how do you sing with more growl in your voice? is it a technique thing or do some people just have more of that capacity in their voice than others?

I've always gotten shit for this since high school and if you sincerely believe that producing sounds with your voice is inherently un-masculine ur gay. Girls have literally written poems about my voice btw.

pic related is OC btw

You have natural timbre to your voice, the "smell" or "taste" or "colour" of it, if that makes sense, so the natural qualities, plus the tessiatura, which is the sweet spot where your voice is comfortable. After than, you have a natural range, then depending on whether or not you're using your head voice, you can reach the higher ends of it. By using falsetto, you change into a different register. You can use vocal fry for a "growl" or just practice different vocal techniques.

Yes, some people just have smaller ranges and others have huge ones. Freddie mercury had a 4 octave range (32 notes).

oops forgot pic lel

someone post info of how to get a sexy man voice.

>Girls have literally written poems about my voice btw.
Congrats on attracting autistic loser bottom feeders bro

If you were next to me in real life i'd convince people near us to beat the shit out of you, you pathetic fuck

how funny will my conversation skills be then dickwad?

I'd post pictures but I'm not mean spirited and wouldn't want to do that to the poor girls.

>post pics
Do it.

Genuily interested in what someone who sings these days looks like. Because I'm I've got about 3 ideas and I'd like to see which one you are.

sings "these days"

There is nothing wrong with singing lmao. I look like a completely average man, in no way do I stand out. I just happen to be a skilled singer.

What are your imaginary archetypes?

You seem upset. Did a singer swoon your girl into sucking his dick?

The fuck? How do you people even know which note you can hit?

Also, I'm pretty sue weight has a big impact on the voice.

Tbh you can train your voice

ralphie may would like to have a word with you

>fat loser
>skinny autistic loser
>tryhard loser who thinks they are way more attractive than they are

vocaroo.com/i/s12wQzkcnEnp

:^)

I'm not fat or skinny nor am I a tryhard. I sing for fun or for money. In terms of looks, I'm completely average (currently on month 2 of SS).

not if you're from the south