Why lift when it's all about the face?

why lift when it's all about the face?

be an ugly cunt or an ugly jacked cunt

your choice

What does a jawlet with caterpillar eyebrows, a fivehead, and a greasy mop of stringy shit hair that he autistically styled to resemble an anime character have to do with this question?

so post FACE

So then why does Gandy lift?

Already have 'the face', just want 'the body' too

Lol being this jealous

To keep your body in line with FACE

Pic related is a dyel who has said women reject him after they find he still has the body of a teenager boy

is that the dude from /soc/?

Post his body

OR just bee yourself :^)

BZZZZZZ

lmao @ you

Because I'm 6'5 and if I don't lift and eat at least 3000 calories a day I will turn back into auschwitz mode. Plus a good body can add like 2 points.

lol if women reject you your face is just not attractive. He isn't a bad looking dude but he is nothing exceptional

Looks like a Big skull and baby shoulders/ribcage. Manlets too?

Cope no women want to fuck a manlet stick

The SALT

>I'll take coping mechanisms for 200, Alex.

Long face, Potato nose, receded hairline, asymmetrys everywhere, low IQ close together eyes, sickly skin tone

Are you sure that isn't what failo's him?

What is this guy famous or something? I just thought it was OP trying to feed his insecurities and it offended me that he would post himself in a "why even lift" thread.

Their faces are memes from lookism.net

big forehead =/= receding hairline

His upper third is still too big for lower third, esp without the beard. I can see why women cuck him

its 6/10s that think they're attractive while being borderline uggos. They project and spam shit like cope. Its amazing they're so investing in the study of male attractiveness while having such busted faces. The dude in the OP looks good in a single angle, its hilarious that you think he has some godly aesthetic face, nigga ur ugly lol

god i wish that were me.

daz a nice pepe

these eyes are slightly too close together

cage

Why do these guys still lift? It's because they lift so they die with dignity and not be in a walker for decades. You know what's worse? Dying slowly with a nurse up your ass.

>Why do these guys still lift?

Because they're on TRT and have the test levels of a 25 year old

Anyone have that pic of ripped guys with poor features? Mostly just that guy with the enormous obliques and slim shoulders

is that the guy from kinobody?

Because I have a decent face already, but I want a body that puts it to shame.

if this guy looked exactly the same except he was balding OP would have posted "why lift when it's all about the hair" -- even though in this original pic he has the same face, only with hair covering his scalp

think about that

Tfw butterface

Damn dude

Cope these guys clean up on tinder

how many cals do you cut at? and whats ur maintenence

Tfw face frame and money
>but have low T

>low t
>have money
>not on trt

tfw at the point where I know I have facial aesthetics, but not as vain anymore

feelsstrangeman

I did get a prescription for it but my dr didnt explain the side effects. I'm still hesitant, my job requires travel.

>projecting this hard over some shitpost