Everyone starts at 1pl8 bro

try it seriously you'll shit your pants

kek

Fbpb

No, that's fucking stupid.

t. weakshit

>can only lift one plate
>calls others weak

How do I balance out my other side though?

au contraire mon frere
it is you who have never barbell deadlifted 1 plate before

you dont. the exercise is swinging the weighted side over your head in an arc, keeping the plate away from your body

>tfw just did 3 plates deadlift with 2 plates on one side

That's it bud. I won't let you speak that gibberish to my friend. Meet out in the courtyard at 5.
>be there or be square

hey, why don't you become a feminist aswell?
since we are are doing things that amount to nothing and make you look like a retard...

it's pretty great actually

what is?
sideways 1pl8ting yourself into scoliosis fuckery
or
Believing in some cuckoldry pseudoscience?
Be more specific in your rebuttal next time faggot.

Underrated

It's a lift. So let's see here. A lift works your muscles. The great part would be how great it works them. The only pseudoscience is you who probably follows some meme routine that makes you weak as fuck outside the sagital plane of movements. What can you deadlift? 500+? I bet this 45 lb diddly will rek your pathetic bitch ass. Oh but you though your meme routine builds strength which transfers to everything in life, right? BZZZZZZZZZZZT. Incorrect answer. You are strong only at the movements you perform but not in real life which is why any fighter will easily drop you.

t. autism

cause strength = good fighter...
gee wiz billy, you sure are on fire today.
I am pseudoscience? i know you went to a public school but FUCK! are you trying to prove yourself dumb as a doorknob?
considering you don't have a basic understanding on the language you speak, I highly doubt that you can grasp the concept of lifting you pleb.
Learn to use Kilo's like the rest of the civilized world you mongrel.

That's stupid you're supposed to divide the plate in half one half on each side

Whoa, pump the brakes kid. you don't need to convince yourself of everthing that was conjured up in your rabbit brain. The only kernel of truth you exhibited, albeit a very small one, is the relation to a utilitarian type movement of application. But, this shit is just an injury prone movement that should be discarded immediately.

It's perfectly safe if done with correct form and it's awesome. And it's challenging because it uses muscles your comically shit routine fails to engage. So go do another squat rep fatass, it's all you're good at.

waiting for this spastic waste of space to share with us some more tard jerks that will surely deliver us to no-gainz snap city.
next you'll tell us you don't swallow your dad's cum cause it doesn't fit your macros....

stop samefagging

thinking there is only one guy commenting...

You are retarded on a cellular level. Hence, all retardation is you, you...are all retardation.

But the plate won't stay on the bar if I cut it in half.

>just did 4 plate on one side 3 plate on other side and standing next to the heavy side of the bar deadlift

>BZZZZZZZZZZZT. Incorrect answer.

autist spotted. This is the kind of comeback you hear from the guy with no friends in highschool, who smells kind of funny and hides behind a fake "I hate everyone" attitude. Actually feels so sad and lonely he tries to speak to someone every month or so, absolutely spaghetti-bombs the shit out of the convo, and goes back to sulk in his corner.
Who's your waifu, little man?

cool story normie
just hit a 5 plate/4 plate uneven stance deadlift pr btw and I'm taller than you and bigger than you unless you're fat on or stick a needle in your bum

>load up a nice safe weight
>recall the in depth deadlift mechanical analysis guides and form videos I've meticulously studied and perfected each cue from
>square up to perform the lift
>picture perfect
>snap city
>load up the incorrect amount of weight on each side
>load up more than I can comfortably lift at that
>stand in the incorrect position with relation to the center of the bar
>put my hands wherever
>huh easier than i thought
>no pain
>do it again from the other side, ez pz
>also cured the pain in my back

What's with the whole t. Thing?

the fucking projection in this post is insane

t. is like saying "signed ___"

It's copied from finnish image board. "t." is commonly used in emails for example and it's short for "terveisin" which translates into "regards".

then for some reason ppl started using it ironically while shitposting on finnish Veeky Forums and now somehow it has migrated here also.

Never would have guessed thanks dude

I prefer shit like this for pressing movements. Even a slight imbalance is like FUUUCK.

Try a jefferson dl m9.

Finally. Thank you

so that's why everybody on Veeky Forums claims they can lift 5pl8s