JUST LIFT BRO

>JUST LIFT BRO

Okay?

>just be konfidunt brah

>being Veeky Forums is more important than being Veeky Forums

Just stop posting

This has to be shopped

More like bieng above 6' is more important

No, but for some reason if you reverse Google search it all you get are neonazi websites and /pol/, kek.

>he doesn't know

>just be tall bro

This guy fucks.

Is that Grace Park?

>JD prepares to claim another Pygmy Negro

He's probably 14 or something, brown people look older than they are.

the webm is even worse

Plz I want to see it

What's in his pocket?

god damnit im fucking dead holy kek

You owe me a rare pepe

thats fucking funny lmao

>just lift
>just be konfidunt

oh my candito made the list
doesn't matter he has good looking azn gf

Oi, what's The Golden One doing on there? The guy has the face of David Bowie and is possibly the only uncucked Swede remaining in the world.

absolutely belongs there he looks inbred, that pointy nose is as bad as jew beak

his Downs syndrome tier horse face

>Single bad picture where someone's making a weird face with their lip raised
>lol ugly inbred 0/10
OK Kid. Maybe robust Chad features are too much for the gracile estrogenic features you're used to.

This guy literally has a fucked up-face.
Tall buff blond guy with Chad features and icy stare are a dime a dozen in Scandinavian countries.
I guess he's impressive for Muricans, 10% (I'm being generous) of the pop ranges from 8/10 to uber-gorgeous, rest look like shit.
Average 'Muricans look way worse than average Euro, especially once you step out of NY and LA (even then, the good neighborhoods only). The average overweight Down-syndrome kid looks better than average south-of Mason-Dixon-line dweller.

lol you have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>those NCT bug eyes
>that nigger tier nose
>that narrow skull
>those non existent zygos
fucking LMAO if you think that's robust or even comparable to Chad

he kind of has face like steven from my 600 pound life, not fat just same stare, can't unsee

too bad his bro is really good looking

>This guy literally has a fucked up-face.
Even if that's true, he has almost the exact same face as David Bowie, to an uncanny degree, and that certainly didn't stop Bowie from being the picture next to the dictionary entry on "Alpha," and that's even after spending half of his early career in drag. You can have an ugly face and still be a poontang irrigator if you have the Chad spirit flowing within you.

/r/ing this picture but with feel guy photoshopped in

>just be konfidunt
That's the thing, though. Most of these guys look as dorky as they do because you can smell the submission pheromones through the screen. It's one thing to be a beta who tells himself he's Alpha and "fakes it till he makes it," it's another to believe, to KNOW, you're an Alpha, no matter what external reality says. If you're a 300 pound ball of lard who genuinely believes in his perfection and supremacy as fully as an Ayn Rand mary sue, you'll go Jabba mode and have bitches crawling all over your ugly ass.

You can just see how dead he truly is inside

The guy's taking a pic next to a couple of 7.75/10s, and he looks like his mom just died. Even if I were the most socially awkward fuck in existence I'd still think taking a pic with some hot chicks would make me happy. In fact, isn't it kinda the aspie thing to get way over the top excited in a situation like that? Maybe he's just truly conscious of what a manlet he is and despairs at the unshaded apprehension of his stature.

not that user but have a rare wojak

Martrim Cauthon didn't age well.

>the look of defeat and crippling depression in his eyes

ffs poor little guy mother nature why are you so cruel

wwtl

poor guy, i laughed then i wept.

Alt veit eg, All-Father Wojak

Is the one on the left a tranny? srs

>hot chicks who get paid

thats cheating IRL.

>Jabba mode

>no supermang