Vision correction surgery general

Might be stretching what is "on topic" for fit but can we talk about laser eye correction? I'm 32 and had glasses all my life and i'm in a place right now where i can blow the money on ditching them. My eye insurance through work will give me a discount through a Lasix Plus, should I use them?

Other urls found in this thread:

la-sight.com/lasik-prk/visumax/relex-smile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump also interested
glasses are terrible for aesthetics

Glasses suck in general and contact creep me out

what is your prescription? near or far?

Lasik is fucking bullshit have fun with permanently dry eyes and a flap in your eye that can come off if something comes in direct contact with your eye like jumping from high into water or any combat sport

near sighted, stable for a long while. Lots of astigmatism

if you decide to do that OP then make sure you understand all complications of this surgery

one of them is eye floaters, which I have (not from this surgery, but they just happened out of nowhere), and I would easily trade half of my vision to get rid of them.

why floaters are the coolest thing ever man your are seeing microscoping organism floating by your eyes without a microscope i love em

idk about you mine is far sighted 10.50 my doctor told even if i had surgery i would still need glasses...tfw bad eye genes but good facial genes

nice try floater

oh no my dear friend!!! ohhh no no no no.... I can't explain you how wrong you are.

try floatertalk.yuku.com to get a very small idea of how bad floaters can be...

Might be having implantable contact lense surgery, has anyone had any experience with that?

This thread is going like the typical hair loss threads we have, people wanting to know more about treatments and a few people just shitting all over it.

I've had lasix 4 years ago and been on finasteride for 10 plus years (34 now). I got a 20/20 vision and a full head of hair. I got no dry eyes, floaters, or whatever in my eyes and my dick works better then ever.

OP do your own research

Go for the SMILE surgery instead of LASIK. Smaller insicions and fewer complications

how did lasix cost you heard its cheaper now

Huh? I'm trying to fix my eyes, you idiot, not my mouth.

Mine was 2200 out the door, thats with a cash discount

Europoor here, been wearing glasses since im 13. Here the surgery price is trough the roof (considering the average wages in Hungary, even though it only costs about 2000 dollars here)
Decided to get contacts, been wearing them for 3 years. Its the best alternative

Heute schon gelächelt?
SMILE EYES Augenklinik am Airport!

Are you retarded? Did you even do any research before posting?

Been wearing glasses since 5th grade. So used to wearing them that I'd be insecure letting anyone see me without them.
Want to get contacts.
Not sure if it will help with aesthetics since I'm a little odd looking but I'm tired of having stupid frames on my face wherever I go.
How has it been with the contacts?

What? Dude asked how much I paid. I priced 7 different places before I settled on this place

Got lasik done last year with the newest treatment they have
cost me $3500
no floaters or dry eyes, got 20/20 vision
no regrets, was worth the time and money

used glasses ever since I was 6 and wore contacts since I was 13. was never able to fall asleep with either of them and it was a hassle having to be careful each night. now i just fall asleep comfortably any time.

Id recommend it to anyone over 22

My bad. Was trying to reply to the post above

i recommend you get relex smile instead. no flap. it the 3rd gen procedure after lasek and prk.

How to find a place that does this? Been googling since the other user brought it up and im not getting a lot of hits

They increased my aesthetics a lot, now i dont go anywhere in glasses.
They are superior to glasses in every way, you get complete vision without the borders of the lenses, once you try them, you wont go back. Not to mention they dont get scratched, which is the biggest problem of regular glasses. Also you can do any activity without them being in the way. The downsides are that they take quite a time to get used to, in the first few months your eyes will get dry. Mine still does sometimes, but it doesnt really bother me. Also they need to be kept clean, but once you get used to it, it becomes a routine, not a burden.
I pay about 10 dollars a month for them, not a lot, considering your glasses will get cratched up after a year, and that fucks up your everyday vision.

i'm in canada and there are only 2 places that offer it. one's in BC and the other one is in toronto. if you're elsewhere, then I have no idea. it just got approved in 2015 and the best pro over lasek and prk is no dry eyes since there is no cut that damages the nerves which trigger tears.

I'm in the states, seems hard to find

la-sight.com/lasik-prk/visumax/relex-smile

I'm on the other side of the country

You know you are supposed to take glasses off and contacts out before you sleep, right? Please tell me you are not that retarded.

jej

Everyone i know whose done it says its brilliant and worked perfectly.

No, your comment is bullshit. I had Lasik 7 years ago. My eyes are fine. Best £1200 I ever spent.

Lasek cuts the whole surface off so you can play contact sports

Do a visit to a serious doctor first.

My suggestion , however, is PRK. check it out on google and ask your doctor if it's good for you.

Lmao, I did LASIK about two years ago.
Vision now is 20/15.
That's better than perfect my dude. Eyes not dry at all. My father did it 25 years ago and his eyes are still pretty good.

Faggot: Google image search SMILE and tell me if you see more eyes or mouths. I'll wait.

Did the surgery turn him gay though or was he gay before then?

>Eyes not dry at all.
So you're saying you're a crybaby faggot?

>t.floater