I cant go to the gym for 2 weeks because of injury

I cant go to the gym for 2 weeks because of injury.
How the hell am I supposed make it?

How do you cope with it when you know you wont be able to work out for several weeks to come?
Im desperate.

i know this feel,
that feel when shirts that were snug now sag like old titties
that feel when you have to deload %50
that feel when your now smol

Play sports, train in some other way, swim for instance. Or maybe devote more time to a different hobby entirely. I like to read on occassion as well as play vidya.

fucking fuck nightmare stuff
i once missed 2 workouts(less than a week) and my bench decreased 50lbs
Had to train 1 month to get it back
Never miss gym for more than a week.
EVER.

I've got the flu user, been out the gym for a week and I've dropped 1.5kg in weight. No appetite and no energy.

W-we're all gunna make it

How did you get injured? Maybe there are exercises you can still do

is that kate upton?

I haven't been able to do anything more strenuous than cutting trees with an axe (which isn't really difficult) for four years. All my gains have disappeared and I'm in daily pain, can no longer do the splits, weak as fuark and have transcended depression into what feels like nothingness.

What the FUCK you just put the fear of GOD in me

No

Had to take off 2 months because of an injury. Dont be stupid, you'll make it worse if you start going before you are 100% again. You are not a child anymore, have some self-control. You wont lose your gains that quickly if you eat enough and keep somewhat active

Lads, I've been working out at home for a couple months with only two 5 kg dumbbells. I was up to an insane amount of reps and at the end of the session my biceps were always super hot and feeling like they were about to explode. However now that I've joined a gym and lift way heavier dumbbells I no longer that feeling.

Any advice lads? I feel weird without that pump.

wut manga?

Push yourself more

don't remember m8 sorry

The thing is, I've heard here and elsewhere that instead of lighter weights I should go for heavier ones with less repetitions, so that's what I've done. I do them until my form breaks down completely and yet that's still not enough. With the lighter ones I used to go for over an hour for just biceps, it felt amazing.

I'm considering having a second workout today because of this.

>had to miss gym today because of muscle "injuries" from Wednesday

Rather miss a day to heal up than to go and get hurt more. do the same

>88888

soreness isnt necessary to have progress. also there is a thing called overtraining u should look into it

it happened

Might be itchi the killer?

He most definitely is not over training. What is your routine?

I'm doing stronglifts + bicep and hammer curls (10 kg dumbbells, 4x10). Just starting out, actually. I know that most likely soon enough my arms will definitely be sore, however I achieved bicep and tricep gains with the 5kg dumbbells over a two month period, then was forced to take a three week break.

I'm really scared of losing my gains as it's the only time I've actually gotten my arms bigger and during the three week period they definitely got smaller. I think what I'm going to do is try sitting down next time to try and isolate the biceps better.

This user is right

What are your lifts at? I personally started seeing serious arm growth when I implemented weighted chinups and pull ups and weighted dips. I only isolate my arms once a week

They're at the very beginning m8, no point in even mentioning it. The only reason I want to do my biceps is BECAUSE they're at nothing right now. I know that after a certain point I probably won't need to do extra shit on SL, but for the moment I'm afraid of losing what little arm muscles I have.