>life is a haze
>nothing to live for
>hate my job
>have zero friends
>no passion for anything
>kissless virgin
>lifting is starting to suck
>see all my normie coworkers living and enjoying life
how do i get over these feels Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f27IqVo5-Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=45jm32SZ798
youtube.com/watch?v=CcrhwatDkUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Steroids

>lifting starting to suck
REEEEEEEEE GO TO R9K

drink and do drugs

Nobody truly gets over those feels, the best we can do is keep lifting...

Read a book

Farenheit 451 is the best place to start. It'll teach you how to find what's missing in your life.

this

>hate my job
Find a different job you might like and try to get it
>have zero friends
Try to make some. At work or team sports, hobbies

Stop being an angsty teen
>everything is pointless
It is, but decide some values and goals you think are better than others and live by them

Pretty much this.

Maybe a bit of this too.

I picked up paragliding in addition to a habit of getting high and/or drunk in the weekends.
Really did the trick for me at least.

>how do i get over these feels Veeky Forums?

>hate my job
get a better job, or just see your job as a thing you need to man through
>have zero friends
find friends…
>no passion for anything
…by having some interests or passions or something. How about getting into a sport that actually requires teaming up with other humans?
>kissless virgin
Get some balls and try talking to girls!
It's hard, but doable. I had my awakening when I realized that I'm only a year away from wizardhood and so I finally started trying [spoiler]on tinder[/spoiler]. took me 6 months to finally get layd and another 6 to get to the >bang some 20yo slut today and a 40yo milf tomorrow

>see all my normie coworkers living and enjoying life
Well, with my above outlined programme, you will also ascend to normiedom and find happyness! Good luck, user.

stop being a bitch

perma blast to death

>Try to make some. At work or team sports, hobbies
>find friends…

i don't know how. i've been friendless for a long time.

i'm not good at any team sports (i have poor hand eye coordination and cardio strength)

i joined a bouldering gym a few months ago, didn't make any friends there
and i have a home gym so can't make friends at the gym either

>i joined a bouldering gym a few months ago, didn't make any friends there
>and i have a home gym so can't make friends at the gym either
2nd user you are replying to here.
You simply have to get over your fear of approaching other people!
I'm bouldering too, and yeah, it seems kinda weird to talk to people just so. But in bouldering, you have a perfect excuse for it! I know talk to people all the time, and get asked too.
>Oh, that looks great how you are doing that problem! do you mind gving me some beta? I always do it like this:, but yours seems like it's the key!
In most cases, folks will be friendly, give you the beta and won't mind some smalltalk. Just don't overdo it. But stuff like
>thanks, I really like this style of climbing, know any other problems in here like this?
or
>Cool, have you tried this problem over here? If you like this, you'll probably love that one too. I can show you!
are a good start.

The folks won't magically turn into your friends at the spot, but that's how you start the process.

will tinder even work if I'm am ugly manlet? and because i don't have friends or social media, i haven't had a picture taken of me in years

thanks for the advice

Become a normie yourself, stop thinking that being different and edgy is cool

>will tinder even work if I'm am ugly manlet?
Not at first, and not if you don't "invest" in good pics.
As said, took me 6 months on tinder to finally get laid with lots of >lol, WTF!?; unmatch or straight up unmatching without any reason, and I'll admit, my first time was not with a 10/10 but rather something below 5… but it was a learning exercise.
I even made a fake account with some random model, just to get a lot of matches to learn how to talk with girls (on tinder, IRL is a bit different still) without any consequences.

>and because i don't have friends or social media, i haven't had a picture taken of me in years
Then get some pics taken!
Do you have some cool landmarks in your area? Go there. Ask random strangers to take a pic of you (good exercise in talking to people in itself)… after a while you can also probably ask people bouldering to snap a shot of you
>what a funny move. Can you take a pic of me while I try it again? I gotta send that to my mother who laughs about the futility of this stupid sport ;)…

What helped me a lot with tinder was but not sure if those threads are still good.
Lots of bullshit in there, but if you treat the whole thing systematically, you can learn quite quick.

i want to be one, my coworkers look happy

thanks, no real landmarks. maybe i can go hiking and ask people, but i know it will be awkward to ask a group of people to take a photo of me by myself

>maybe i can go hiking and ask people,
Hiking is cool too. Manly man out in nature and all that. Plus, being /out/ is enjoyable anyways.
>but i know it will be awkward to ask a group of people to take a photo of me by myself
It will be awkward, but not nearly as much as you think it will, unless you totally spill your spaghetti! If it's a nice view, nobody will question why you'd wan't a pic with you on it. And if they ask why you are alone (they won't. Never did anyone qeustion me being hiking or city-sightseeing alone), just say your buddies didn't have time but you just could not miss this marvelous weather today.

Here's how I got my tinder profile pic that got me my gf:
>be walking around the various coves and beaches near golden gate bridge, while on holiday in San Francisco
>There's a couple at a viewpoint, trying to take a selfie of the both of them with the bridge in the background
>Ask them if I should simply take a pic of them
>of course they agree
>hand back the camera
>"See if any of those is good. But if they are, you have to take a pic of me too!"
>of course they agree
>exchange some pleasantries
Took two minutes and three people got some great pics with zero awkwardness.

thanks for the advice

Join a cult

don't worry about it brah. i've been asked tons of times by people to take photos of them, its not awkward or weird at all. i can guarantee you they won't give a single solitary shit, no one's gonna internally snigger and wonder who this loser is or anything like that.

1). Focus on gaining muscle naturally.
2). Use steroids to gain muscle easily

1 and 2 will not solve any of your problems in life. Those are either way only side hobbies.

You need to find something to live for. Goals. Getting a hot girl is NOT enough. That is a side effect of having other things going on.

Example: Chad. Chad wanted to be good at sports because sports were fun. Chad made friends playing. Chad got in good shape to be better at his sport. Chad gained confidence. Chad's boss promoted him to crew supervisor because he gets shit done at his summer job, and if he goes to school or a trade school he will have a decent career. Because he has developed social skills he might just work in some sort of sales. He is outgoing and does fun shit in his spare time.

This isn't a movie where jocks all end up bagging groceries and nerds all become inventors and CEO's.

Now you don't need to play a sport, you can get the fuck out of your hole and find something social as an activity to part take in, and/OR work on making some move to improve your enjoyment of earning income.

Go fucking join the military if you need to get on with your life. It will quickly help establish the shit that Chad already did in sports as a kid in that you quickly have a social group of peers, physical exercise and an environment that allows you to move up in rank and is competitive. That and translates to better quality money down the line.

If you were female WTF would YOU wish to be with YOU?

Go unfuck that.

thanks

thanks, any suggestions for social things other than sports?

>any suggestions for social things other than sports?
You sometimes can find special interest groups for whatever (collecting stamps, growing tropic bromelia…), that might be an option.
Or try watching sports!?
>youtube.com/watch?v=f27IqVo5-Oc
>youtube.com/watch?v=45jm32SZ798

and work on being less creepy to start with. Everybody loves ogling a hot girl, but adding one to everything you post ain't exactly helping you.

>see people enjoying life
Get off social media. That's shit is cancer.

my coworkers do talk about sports, but I've never been into them

I'm not on any. i just overhear my coworkers talking about their plans. always going to dinner or having drinks with friends. birthday parties for friends, stories of things they have done with friend, etc.

If you have no friends that's where to start. Stop being chronically cynical. Learn to get past your social retardation

how do i stop being cynical and socially retarded?

where are places that i can make friends, everyone already has their friend group.

i'm going to try bouldering again, but are there other places.

how do i get my coworkers to be friends with me? they already know I'm socially awkward though

lift more

Give your life to Jesus, Im serious it is great

i try to lift every other day. I've started my cut, so may cut back a little on lifting

Inject test

Give your life meaning. Take steroids.

who is she

I'll guarantee you one thing.

fucking a bimbo like your pic won't do it.

you'll be happy as fuck the day of but back to normal soon after.

t. experience

w-what if i get one to be my gf, and she has a good personality?

worry less about the social norm.

living a happy life is living a deliberate life. a meaningful life. find what makes you happy, cultivate a passion and pursue it.

that my friend is the meaning of life.

p.s: i recommend you start writing down what you value every day either as soon as you wake up or before bed. just get it done that will help you live a deliberate life. live by your values.

if she makes you happy through her personality then that is set in stone. otherwise refer to my second post :)

Martial arts

thanks for the advice

tried BJJ, wasnt for me. im also concerned about injury

bump

I've just started BJJ, I really enjoy it. What didn't you like about it?

i need glasses to see properly

and worried about injuries, like breaking a bone or tendon if i don't tap out, or i could get cauliflower ears

You need to sort yourself out.

Read the stoics, and practice both possitive, and negative visualization.

Get a group of friends, even if it is surface level at first. Join a group of some sort, and make an earnest effort to connect with the members.

Solidify your sleep schedule. You should probably go to bed, and wake up and hour earlier.

Seek out a lover. You don't need to succeed, but you MUST try, by approaching women in person.

Even starting down these paths will improve your mood immensely.

OP you should look into some PUA stuff to help build confidence. Even if you're not going to be going out every night picking up girls, it's good shit for general mindset.

Here, try watching it and see if it helps:
youtube.com/watch?v=CcrhwatDkUM

baker beach?

All memes aside do things you have interest in and do not ever tell yourself that you can't or that it is too difficult to learn. Lifting isn't an end into itself it's supposed to teach you how to set small goals to reach big ones. Apply this to all aspects of your life. Never stop challenging yourself.

join /pol/
not even kidding

shit dude just go to social situations even if its uncomfortable for you and make friends etc....
sounds like mom advice but just be yourself and authentic and most people will at least respect you if not like you.

jobs suck finda new one.

>Get a group of friends, even if it is surface level at first. Join a group of some sort, and make an earnest effort to connect with the members.
what kind of group? and where do i find them?

i actually did his future authoring exercise. maybe I'll do past and present tonight.

i feel like i should cut first before trying to approach girls. i dirty bulked too much

Go to meetup.com and find something that is even slightly interesting. Do not be too picky, as it's just about meeting people at this point.

I became addicted to music, classical piano specifically. I treat it almost like lifting and these days I spend the time that I would have been playing vidya / watching tv playing piano.

There's also like a 50/50 shot of Asian girls being into it if that's your thing kek

>lifting sucks

Sounds like something a dyel would say. Maybe if you actually lifted you'd feel the euphoria of being high T and wouldn't be a kissless virgin.

All those kind of apply for me. Ive never had a gf or a meaningful kiss. No friends.

Im trying to lift though.

Just keep on trucking is what I do, user. You might not know where you're going, but just keep building yourself up and regardless of the outcome, you'll be a stronger man.

How old.
Because I'll be 31 this April and mostly in your position.
basically don't want to die, but if died from heart attack tonight feel like I wouldn't miss much / not a big loss.

thanks, not much in my area last time i checked though. like groups for older people mostly

i do want to learn guitar, piano looks cool too , but i didn't start it when i was young so worried about how far I'll get in terms of skill

>impenetrable veil of nihilism
>live for those 2 hour post workout highs

It's hard to be yourself when yourself doesn't even exist anymore. I can feel my sense of self slipping away day by day. Modernity got me 10 different kinds of fucked up. Modern society destroys everything of value yet offers us nothing of value.

I just want something to life and aim for.

sounds like depression.
I'm assuming nothing traumatic has happened to you, so you probably need to just find purpose and meaning.

Read "Man's Search For Meaning" by Frankl.

Other than that, find religion. I recommend going to church on Sunday and talking to the pastor afterward, he'll have good advice for you. And if it's not for you, ask him if there's anything else he can recommend. He'll be glad to tell you.

The idea is the same, just find some sort of coed club, or even a coed sport. Anything that gets you in reoccurring interaction with other humans, outside of work.

Find something in life that makes the suffering justifiable.

If positive thinking doesn't work, think about people you hate for some reason and aim to show everyone how wrong they were.
Improving for vengeance is my best booster

go back to r9k you miserable fuck. you obviously prefer complaining about how unfair your life is instead of actually trying to fix it, and no one here is interested in hearing you bitch and moan

thanks for the advice

>Read "Man's Search For Meaning" by Frankl.

Read it last year. Jewish nonsense about laughing in the face of overwhelming depravity, which is insulting to those that are living more or less in abject nihilism with nothing and no one to live for.

>I recommend going to church on Sunday and talking to the pastor afterward, he'll have good advice for you.

This I agree with.

>be all these things
>except married

>Jewish
Opinion discarded.
When you throw away someone's work and the lessons they took from their life experiences just because "muh happy merchant" memes you probe yourself to have the mental capacity for logic and reason of a fucking child.

I want /mlpol/ to leave and stay leave.

are you a married kissless virgin? that's next level

Don't take steroids OP, your mood will get worse. Build naturally and realize the only person that can make you happy is yourself. Anyone else can easily let you down or disappoint.

Start doing shit even though you dont want to. You'll soon realize its better than sitting around hating everything. Force yourself if you have to. Makes it easier at times.

>Read the stoics, and practice both possitive, and negative visualization.
Elaborate on this mate? Not depressed, but I'm already somewhat unemotional by nature, and I'd like to develop it further.

Start being positive about things. This whole post screams negativity and personally, I wouldn't want to be associated with someone negative like you.

you just did the same thing

> (x that i don't like)

you can see that right ? you realise all you nutters are just the same type of people with different narrow-minded views ?

No, you utter idiot. I disregarded your opinion not because of a fucking meme - like pretending that a person's religious belief somehow ties him into a web of intentional deceit and treachery unique and globalized to his people - but because you immediately and without hesitation showed that your irrational bias and skewed view of the world. Someone this brainwashed and inflammatory in their speech has nothing good to offer as advice. You could have simply specified WHAT he mentions that bothers you or that you disagree with; instead you go straight to the man's irrelevant religious beliefs.

Go back to /pol/ and stay in your fucking containment board you manchild, nobody wants you anywhere but there. Or are you going to post with a dunny "guess who's behind this post" reaction image?

REEEEEEE
give me your precious days of life if you're not using them

what kind of things should i do? i dislike having to do everything by myself

i plan on hiking and going to a bouldering gym, both by myself

there isnt much to be positive about tbqh

I don't even go on /pol/

Look at your post, caps this, fucking that. utter blah blah

Your literally insane

>muh hatred is more enlightened then their hatred
>screeeech

Why don't you go to /pol/ and argue with the other inmates you insular nut job

>I don't even go on /pol/
Sure you don't. Maybe you should, vent some of your confused teenage angst.

>Look at your post, caps this, fucking that. utter blah blah
Ad hominem.

>Your literally insane
Ad hominem.

>>muh hatred is more enlightened then their hatred
>>screeeech
Strawman + as hominem.

>Why don't you go to /pol/ and argue with the other inmates you insular nut job
Ad hominem.

Gee, son, you sure showed me!
>etches another mark on the board marked "CONFUSED INCOHERENT /POL/ TEENAGERS DEFEATED IN A FIGHT"
Pshhhh.. nothing personnel, kid...

bee urself and pound wet snatch

Wtf... no it wont

If you can't find positivity in anything then you are depressed and should probably take meds.

Fly to Colombia and fuck 10/10 hookers plus whatever kind of drugs you want.

Then save up like 5k and quit your job and move somewhere.

No.
No it fucking won't.
At all.

the fact that you post a pic of a woman in every post tells a lot. Try reducing the amount of times you fap per week, I tried nofap and it taught me a lot about my body. I used to fap at least once a day and it drained the fuck out of my energy, reducing to 3 times per week made me feel much more alive.

more tho?

Add more carbs to your diet, go out and do things with people. Join a class on something you're interesting in and socialize and shit.

sound like a 12 year old school girl get the fuck out of here with your problems faggot.

>12 year old school girl
I wish I was user...
Fahrenheit 451 is a good book, but if you think a book will solve any of your problems then you need to kys and start over.

You have to become a normie. Let go of everything you know and give your soul to consumerism, narcissism, and entitlement.

You'll start to fit right in.

does your bouldering gym have top-roping? you are required to interact with people if you want to do that, you could make some friends.

>does your bouldering gym have top-roping? you are required to interact with people if you want to do that, you could make some friends
it does and i'd like to do it, but i don't have any friends to do it with

it's the reason i joined a bouldering gym in the first place

(((You)))

be yourself

Hey man, I read the whole book. Didn't resonate with me. Just more Jewish nonsense to me. If you took value from it and it further developed your philosophy and outlook, great. In a different way, it did mine as well.

lmao topkek fgt thank you for a lol bruh

ignore Veeky Forums and just get fucking shredded low bodyfat, fuck women.

This. Test is the best antidepressant known to man i fucking shit you not.