What exaclty is the definition of "making it"?

being happy

Making it is when you can pick up girls that arent thicc/brappy

happiness kills motivation and causes you to live impulsively

avoid pleasure island

sort yourself out man

For me it's a point where I'm happy and content with myself, it's a long term goal I may never reach.

binders full of women

when the good feels outweigh the bad feels

Can someone explain to me how this is possible?

Age. And prolly alot of drugs

more drugs than you your parents and your grandparents have spent in money

Happiness comes from self-development. Striving to improve yourself at all times grants the greatest and most continuous satisfaction.
There's no particularly point to being improved, the struggle is it's own reward.

Give it a go. Live every day honestly, doing at least something significant to improve on where you were the day before.
It feels good to improve. Really helps with anxiety issues and self-confidence too. If you can be honest with yourself and be happy with what you're doing you get to carry a lot of positivity out into the world and everything is a lot more enjoyable.

When you're on this path you've 'made it' and so long as you don't stray off this path you always will have.

2 different things

Achieving standards of fitness you are content with, any combination of these really as long as you're happy with the results.

>natty
>1/2/3/4
>cardiofag
>balanced diet
>gf

Veeky Forums making it can be a little bit of a catch 22. But you aim for every standard possible.

>2/3/4/6
>bf
>bearmode
> Aesthetic as fuaaark
> Powerlift program
> Proper cycling on gear
> "Natty" claim
> 5 scoops

But the high standards keep Veeky Forums humblish and the overall autism to be just right.

Just keep achieving fitness goals till you're content and you'll "make it".

You guys are saying that there was no surgery involved?

he lost fat and got older, also drugs

drugs
lack of sleep
poor diet
little exercise
stress
daughter becomes a whore

>daughter becomes a whore
wat

Its different for everyone. Stop asking everyone for approval and have some fucking conviction in your life. So many cucks... sooooo many cucks.

yeah i dun goofed, searched folder w/o actually checking picture

you don't know what happiness is

and you do?

i bet it has something to do with not having responsibility, retirement at 30, something like this

Dude this guy knows. Its not about pleasure, its about joy. But in a world of duality, you cannot have good times without the bad.

You can't have gainz without the losses. You have to get comfortable being uncomfortable or you will never grow. For me, its being the best I can be so that I can help others. My brother is autistic and can't take care of himself, my father could pass tomorrow or in 5 years. Time to become the man around here.

Making it has nothing to do with girls.

you weakling

Well, I'm married, I have a 10/10 side girl, I have a decent paying job, a car, a house, I've visited many different countries, I have a decent amount of savings, my lifts are going up and my body is improving. I've never looked better in my life.

Nothing fills the void. I have no idea what I'm looking for and as of this time can never "make it" as I have no idea what I'm striving for anymore.

Start a "feed the neets" program for struggling autists. Maximum fulfillment gains.

>Cheating on your wife

Kill yourself degenerate cunt

You no longer want to kill yourself.

>you're a fucking faggot.

LOL.

D E L E T E

>married
>owning a car
>visited countries
>have savings
>cheating on the lady in your life
>thinks this is criteria for making it
fucking a 10 and having a good body and the house thing are the only impressive things on that list, the rest are either negatives or are mundane

happiness is the result of the achievement of goals
it is not a goal in itself

looking for happiness is fucking stupid, go out and do things, achieve things, and happiness will come about

not this guy, but i think while it may sound like his post was humblebragging, he was genuinely asking if there is any point.
We are drilled to want those things he says he has, but i don't think there is a moment of true realization... no matter how much you own those things we are told we should want to own.

>wanting things because you are told to want them
Disgusting. You are not happy because you don't think and therefore don't know what you want. Start using your brain you pathetic faggots.

Making it is having the aesthetics and getting constant positive female attention wherever you go.

I believe true satisfaction comes from contributing to the world, giving something back. All these things only benefit yourself. Its all ego driven. No wonder u cant find satisfaction

Yeah cheating is not making it, cheating means you married or dating a girl that doesn't do enough for you, which is in fact not making it.

I have 2 houses
A sailboat
A pretty good fucking body
Deadlift 600
3 great kids
A beautiful wife
Money in checking, savings, and a bunch in stocks
I made it brahs, I'm 31 and all this stuff aside from the wife and kids was in the last couple years, at 21 I was homeless for a small period, staying in hotels cause no money for deposit for rental, by 23 I had a house I bought and my beautiful wife. If you put in the work you will make it too, in 10 years I went from making 8 bucks an hour to now me and my wife are a little under 200k a year, yeah it's not exactly rich but I'm pretty comfortable

Wasnt joking, cheating is pathetic, especially in a marriage.

You break someones heart, and probably ruin their ability to trust other people, you break your vows, to yourself, to her, your family and her entire family, you choose short term satisfaction over long term happiness.

And for what reason? To get your dick wet? Get a divorce or stay loyal.

Mirin brah, sounds pretty ideal. Honestly I hear people whining about getting into the thirties, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. Time to see if all those years studying will actually pay off.

This is making it in the true zyzz era meaning.

I didn't realize you guy were going all esoteric with it.

S A T O R I

Yeah it is, I wish I could have made it earlier but it is what it is, I am very happy with my life now, and at one point I thought very seriously about suicide, we can all make it, just don't give up and focus on the future, quit getting in debt, spend only what you can afford, work your ass off and work on your own body and mind at the same time, it pays off, if my autistic half retarded self can make it all of you can.

When you're no longer concerned about whether u made it or not

>not skipping out on your health through nutrition and fitness.
>self control and adaptability.
>an artistic hobby/outlet.
>a good career, preferably your dream job and or a position where you can actively make strides to advance.
>good friends/company.
>actively enough raising the bar for yourself in any hobby/interest you indulge in.

At least thats how I personally feel what the image is of making it. Enjoy your time but a complete slow and routine lifestyle feels regressive and hindering.

Bamp

looks like a normal girl

looks cute

I realized I made it when I chatted up this random girl because she was cute, later found out she was a virgin, and then fucked her. All while only having like 3 hours of actual face time with her.
I've been having more and more success with ladies which I quantify by how little effort I put it to lay them. But I'd never taken a girl's virginity.
It wasn't all it was cracked up to be but it just made me realize that I must've "made it" or be super fucking close.

wait annon, ever heard making out ?

When you no longer waste another one of your life's moments wallowing in this pit of mind-poison.

being happy is overrated bullshit
you get use to it then when something bad happens you fucking break apart instead of brushing it off with a "meh same old shit" mentality.
I was much happier being a sadkunt

Making it means getting what you want without lying to yourself.

>being happy is overrated bullshit
lol

>Smashing that ass in half

Where do you live that housing is so affordable?
I'm making 250k and cant buy a home for at least a few years. Vancouver is fucked.

Being high, I guess.

Transcending Humanity

Your ex regrets leaving you.

Nothing else to it. Success is the best and only revenge.

when you turn 18 and gain access to your trust fund

When you've become a god and may take whatever you desire, or to be able to protect others from any threat.

That's his wax statue you idiots.

very wise. good luck man.

It's when you have the freedom to do all the things you wanted but never thought you could but at the same time having the willpower and focus to put that freedom to something useful and fulfilling. All of this is possible because you have the confidence and experience to know that you're going to "make it," because you've already "made it." Things like having a fulfilling social life, finding love, landing a good job, and of course getting Veeky Forums. That is true happiness.

What do you do for a living?

accomplishing your goals

No one ever "makes it"
It's the endless chase. But there's satisfaction in the journey.

Dope waterfront property and my cock inside a 9+

truth

Leaving Veeky Forums forever and becoming the normie you always "Hated"

came here to be exactly this

For me it would be to lose my virginity.

what ever you truly want.

but not le shitty philosophy "i realized im happy with nothing" which is always false and just a consolation prize for having a shitty life.

theres something you want

really

you want to fuck a girl with a nice ass and big tities, you want to make a room full of 18 yo girls rush to touch your abs.
or hell maybe you want to lift very heavy shit over your head

but theres always something you want and its hard

and its girthy
and its my dick