Stay up all night to fix up my sleep schedule

stay up all night to fix up my sleep schedule

any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prepare the coke, booze and Andrew W.K. on repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

be a neet. be miserable all day. i've done this b4 it never works. your best shot would be not to read this post.

im literally doing this
gotta drown in the coke zero

this...

Sounds like a good idea until its 11 am

lots of water, lots of coffee
do NOT eat a carb heavy meal or snack, you will pass the fuck out
you're going to want to "rest your eyes" for a little bit at some point, don't fall for this jew trick, you will fall asleep

got to bed 10 hours before your desired wake-up time, and make sure you wake up or you just wasted a day

Don't stay up all night to fix your sleep schedule

Drink cement.

Don't listen to this dumb fuck, pulling an all-nighter is a great way to reset your cardiac rhythms... people should get educated before they post opinions.

Take a gun, and blow your brains out-- you are worthless to this world... you're already in a bad place so look, just cut out the middle man and end your life. Bonus points? Kill your family in the process, they made you this way, and there's no salvation for your bloodline.

It doesn't work, your body sticks to rhythm and you will sleep one night of normal hours then go back to where you were before but now you're body is more used to staying awake all night

Fix your sleep schedule properly instead of like a retard-
>Lots of activity and exercise throughout the day
>Slowly sleep closer and closer to your desired schedule
>Lots of sunlight in the morning
>A routine and no artificial light an hour or more before bed
>No eating within a few hours before sleeping like a retard
>Have a morning routine

Basic simple shit always works, magic pills never work

You mean circadian rhythm, and it's based on sunlight (and its links to hormones) and eating schedule, not staying awake all night

Educate yourself and stop being a spastic

You know exactly what I meant, and I'm right. Kill yourself please?

>magic pills never work

I think there are enough "clinical studies" to add weight to a calcium + zinc combo to activate seratonin.

Avoiding alcohol also helps a lot.

>I'm drunk a couple times a week. I'm working on fixing that.

U alrite there, buddy?
If you wanna channel that sexual frustration I'd highly recommend going to the gym instead of spazzing it out on |fit|

Nice, you're frustrated enough to find a suiting reaction image to make you feel more comfortable instead of being eviscerated by my text. Good job, but I have some bad news.

You're a fucking nobody, kid. My success could be better, but I ensure you I'm HEAPS better than you'll ever be, and I'm only 19. I'm fit, sexy af, have a fuck buddy, and self-employed, totally independent.

You? Well lmao, just take a trip to the bathroom and look into the mirror-- think about your life; do you really want to continue living?

The answer is no... kill yourself, my friend.

I'm saving that pasta, my mang.

Oh you're right, my information is no match for your shitty insults and misinformed edginess, touche

>I think there are enough "clinical studies" to add weight to a calcium + zinc combo to activate seratonin.
If you're after seratonin then fixing your hormones or taking 5HTP would make far more sense. Also the studies show quicker inducing of sleep rather than better sleep quality- so arguably something like theanine would be far better again but doesn't really help compared to traditional sleep schedule fixing in the long run

>Avoiding alcohol also helps a lot.
100%
Also most people don't realise caffeine has a half-life of 6 hours so drinking coffee after noon for most people is too late.

Hopefully you have more will power than me I never make it past 9am

Nurse here. Work 12 hour shifts and hace to switch back and forth between day and nights every xiuple months.

Stay up for 24 hours straight to reset the time. Make sure when you do sleep, all lights off and calm environment.

Contrary to what people are saying, it does work. Ive literally done it a dozen times. I sleep during the day now.

3 to 7 hours, dependant on body type, nicotine use, etc.
but that's just the half life.
duration of action for caffeine is about half that.

Wtf? I've done this dozens of times probably, it's very very easy to pull off staying awake

But if you have no obligations to wake up early after you do this, you just fall back into shit schedule 2-3 days later gg

Binge a tv show or go on a movie/vidya spree. Works for me.

i worked swing shift for 3 years. don't try staying up all day -- it's miserable. whenever i went from working nights to days i would get out of work at 7 am. sleep until 11 am or noon (4-5 hours), then wake up and do normal day stuff until you're tired (anywhere from 9 pm to midnight) and then sleep normally.

Don't sleep

Sleep hygiene. Go to bed early, around 9-10 pm. No electronics before bed.

get out of bed at the desired early time every day until it's fixed. It's that simple. Nothing is stopping you getting out of bed in the morning aside of your lack of discipline.

When you've been getting up at 6am for two weeks straight, you will be falling asleep at a reasonable time, guaranteed.