I lift for girls

>i lift for girls

agreed.

I had a fatfuck "friend" named John who was 5'9 and weighed 220lbs. He claimed he got down to 160 lbs but when I saw him last month he was just as fat.

Fat people and nerds are subhumans. They must be purged for our Chad Nationalism.

I don't think anyone really lifts for grills. Most people here are just memin' around

was tis drawn by a cocaine addicted 5 yr old?

I actually like the repulsive artstyle, it fits the content.

Tbh being good looking, for me it's not about getting laid.

Being good looking and aesthetic is the best thing because you get constant validation without even opening your mouth. You enter a room full of people as a 6'3+ 8/10 psl face and those people admire you (male and female) for your looks, even if they are not conscious about it.

Just by EXISTING, and nothing more, you are percived as "superior". Other people would never have what you got; you are displaying great genoma to the world, you are displaying something devine and beautiful: a perfectly formed human being.

What if I lift for girl.

lmfao

>implying the guys who wrote that shit aren't ugly virgins themselves

t. biologist who fucks tons of girls

You have self esteem issues

>t.biologist who fucks tons of girls
no

Im a geologist making 6 figures a year, bangin hot sloots. Get at me cuck

I'm not lifting for girls, I'm lifting for a girl. We haven't seen each other in months and we'll meet up in May. I want her to see what she missed out on and feel sorry for herself just like how I felt sorry for myself after she fucking broke my heart

lol who the fuck is making these

I know a herpetologist who is 6'2" and makes 288k a year after taxes. He slays it.

Incidentally stole your picture to send him.

Totally straight but a compliment from a man means 10x more to me than a compliment from a woman. When a man compliments you he is looking at something you objectively have and appreciating you for it. Women don't actually care.

After almost getting into 4 fights in the club last night, I'm now going to lift so I can destroy violent mother fuckers.

Btw, best way to escape a double wrist grab?

>tfw blackberry farmer
>tfw make more money than i can ever spend
>tfw work 3 months a year and the rest i just work as an advisor if i want to
>tfw own two houses
>tfw engaged to the love of my life
>tfw 27 years old

Plant buisness' are the best. There will never be too much food.

Some fat loser

headbutt

im... jelly

Man, someone's reeeally butthurt.

Kick on the knees of the weakest dude should make him stop grabing your wrist
For the other dude is more complicated to explain but easier to perform: imagine your forearm is a sword, align the edge of the "sword" to be parallel to your hand and grab your wrist. Notice is hard to pull your wrist off, but now align the edge of the "sword" towards the tip of the fingers grabing your wrist. Pulling off is much easier. This usually works better if you can use your other hand to push the dude's hand off while you're pulling, specially if the dude has big hands and you're a wristlet.

Headbutts are also ok, if you're fast.

t. wristlet with 6 years of MMA (but only 3 actual street fights).

>guys I am so happy
>guys look how happy I am
>please believe me

16 year olds are the best. There will never be too much fresh pussy.