How do we solve the femlet problem Veeky Forums?

How do we solve the femlet problem Veeky Forums?

Stop dating children you fucking pedophiles

lmao

The great thing about high school girls is each year I get older but they stay the same age

Ayyy, havent heard that one several hundred times before

>implying that's a problem

t. 5'6 manlet

same

the only problem is that there aren't more of them around. their pussys are the only ones that fit my tiny little dick

Same.
>tfw no petite gf

>Implying it's a problem

>be 6'
>want a short gf
>any girl I get to know I treat like my little sister so thinking about fucking her just feels weird

Breed them with lanklets

>not wanting to fuck your sister to keep the bloodline pure

>t. Jaime Lannister

>be 6'2"
>small fragile chick at gym smiles to me and says hi when she was passing next to me
Shes so cute and small, want to take care of her

>implying you don't find them attractive

She's a chubby 5/10 she's not worthy of my seed.

same breh, i'm a /frauding/ 6'2 240lb guy but I only like small petite grills. current waifu is 5'2 and I love it.

they're going to be aesthetic as fuck when they grow up

Cool got any more?

MODS MODS

not her, just random pics

>small girls are the cutest
>if I actually breed with one, my children will be manlets
How do I solve this conundrum?

find both an amazon and a midget and breed exclusively with them.
now your children have an average height of the average person.

Deep violent dickings, tender hugs, dominance and being horribly and almost psychotically over protective of our funsized fucktoys/future wives.

Also
>Not picking her up with one arm and kissing her
He's going to walk in on her getting fucked stand and deliver style against a wall by Chad.

Not really true my dad was 1.78 and my mom was 1.70 but i grew to about 1.88

Hnnngggg cut marks

girls that are too short piss me off theyre all fuckin stubby and dependent and have no motor skills

My mom is 5'1 and I'm 6'1.

If your father is a testosteronous glorious beast and passes on his genes to you you will grow to be big.

Also making sure your children eat good and healthy while they are young helps promote growth and keeps them from being stunted.

I pretty much exclusively date women who are under 5'1, they are natural more submissive and proportionally thicker. They also all tend to have cute childish behaviors which makes me rock hard because I'm a degenerate.

arya stark cuts her tighs?

Manlets stay manlets, no matter under what conditions
You really want her manlet genes in your children?
You don't mind at all that her manlet mantality will be passed onto your kids?
Jesus...WHAT THE FUCK

Thats not arya, you can tell by the lack of a hunched back.

>she can suck you off while standing
I don't see a problem here

I like your honesty. My mom is 5'2 and my dad 6'0 - I ended up at 5'8" with a smaller cock than my dad too

Kill me

>smaller cock than my dad too

no homo

How do you know your father's cock size, user?

Her tiny hands make my cock look huge.

anyone who claims to have never seen their dad's rod is a lying fucker

user if you and your dad compare dick sizes you have more problems than your height buddy

>not being a pedo

Enjoy your dirty used up whores.

This, I have an instinctive desire to preserve my phenotype. It stands to reason that I, and other sensible, would desire to reproduce with a close relative.

Fuck off

Speak for yourself m8

I'm trying to nofap pls stop

Seriously. Have they never shared a hotel bed together? Sometimes I could feel his dick while falling asleep and not paying attention to where my body moved.

6'2" and my 4'11" gf makes the cutest sounds when I spank her ass

they're pretty tight though, it takes time loosening up their vagina, feels like putting your dick through a bottleneck

nigga that's gay

Did you play cave explorer with him?

I'm fucking a 5'7 girl, who has the same issue, it's determined by their type of pussy.

eww WTF?

I'm reporting this thread. A good amount of you are degenerate pedophile cucks. Enjoy having your 15 year old GF being fucked by 17 year old CHAD who has a bright future in Ivy league schools ahead of him.

All you women out there, come to me, I'll give you all my sperm and in 20 years the femlet problem will be solved

virgin