Who else here lifting for the upcoming race war?

Who else here lifting for the upcoming race war?

Here

\o

bbut only poles/lithuaninas/lativas/belarusans and finns stayed at european race, rest coutries is muslim ghetto

who here's gonna kill some muzzies?

amerifags actually believe this
lmao

Ican't tell if this is trolling or if Americans actually believe this. Have you ever been to Germany or Sweden?

>upcoming
It's already started

memes aside the local governments are getting scared of the people revolting and are taking steps to minimize and control the situation. the EU is making that difficult but that doesn't mean they don't meet any resistance

>Caring about race
Nigga I couldn't care less about muds coming in. I just want a Korean GF.

Only in France

Enjoy your shithole country

>*lutar sig över mot dig*
>*viskar*
>raskrig
>*går iväg hastigt*
PS: Hell fucking seger!!!

I'm an arab living in a white country.
Already preparing my way out and back home if the day of the rope ever comes. But Canada is so cucked I doubt it would ever happen.

Come to the north and I'll fuck you with a frozen stick
>wrong brown person
>in my country
>says we're cucked
lol

>I want a Korean gf
Why?

As long as you are westernised I don't care

it's the elites turning the public against muslims with mossad setting up isis and constantly pushing public opinion with numerous terror attacks, so the middle east, i.e. oil can constantly be controlled, as per western interest.

US wants oil
Israel wants to control the middle east to bring about the apocalypse

stop being morons

That's all true but also consider that muslims aren't the most peaceful folk. eg. Islamic conquest of Europe

I don't really hate them I just don't want them on my continent.

Pole Here me and my buddies train hard both at gym and at martial arts classes plua we're doing /k/ shit in the woods
I always wanted to die fighting so a death squad will be nice

yup fair enough

>implying turning the whole world into brazil isn't a part of that
Two wrongs don't make a right.

They can go to America all they want for all I care though, the great satan must be destroyed in fire

(((Trump)))