youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I second this

I miss pooptine

solid

That actually looked really good.

I just want poutine to come back so we can say how shit squat is ;-;

You wish you could squat this good.

I understood the rulebook says, "thumbs around the bar" but nothing about thumbs touching the bar.

I squat with a Rippetoe-grip and haven't been called on it. Do you mean something different?

In squat all fingers need to be in contact with the bar. Both thumb over and thumb around is allowed.

reminder to keep your back tight

God no, what's your squat/dl ratio?

reminder to brace properly

>yfw these are the fags with really strong legs in symmetric strength threads

>Marcel, Fil, George, Marcus, Pooptine

;_;

George still posts sometimes and Marcus is on the discord a lot

FIL and George are okay to be gone. Idk who Marcus is

Those look fine lad, maybe a tad slow out the hole but that's it. nice form dysmorphia

Marcus = Smooth, the dude that would sumo in the shitty tapered belt

Stop pretending Pooptine was a good poster

out of the hole look how fast my hips move up compared to how fast the bar moves up. I'm doing a good morning and my mid-back is collapsing.

stop posting.

>Do you mean something different?

noooo, my coach said it's a rule that your fingers need to be wrapped around the bar at all times

>Both thumb over and thumb around is allowed

I keep hearing mixed things about this and i don't know who to believe anymore

It's fine, you barely lose back angle.

nice g string brah

Have you tried looking down slightly? This fixed my lack of torso rigidity (allowed me to keep my ribcage "pulled down" if you will, through the entire lift) in both the squat and deadlift.

Not claiming it's one simple trick scientists hate him, but hey maybe it helps.

pause at 16secs, think what your back is taking there.

why doesn't george post anymore?
did he get a job?

His a broken man after the break up

I am glad to hear that, I hope he kills himself.

Are you sure he just isn't fat?

why did they break up?
also
do you know why he moved back in with his dad?

Why? That's between them.
He moved in with his father because he got a better job somewhere out of London.
I've known isley for years and he has always moved about.

Lol

Because esme is literally an attention whore that is way too childish for a RS?

I mean, think of why her precious RS had ended - because she came craving for attention online (here).

xD

100% sincere here lad

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD TO SHARE THE PEACE OF ALLAH

He moved back with his dad because he was already in extreme negative debt after being unemployed for a year after being fired from his minimum wage paying job

since he finally got a job again after a year he is still doing the same generic code monkey work for pay, except this time its close to his dads house so he moved back in with daddy, he cant post at work anymore since thats what got him fired last time

I asked esmeralda and she said she just didnt really like George that much, he just didnt really have a good personality, she used the distance as a breakup but when they were together she was way up north and he was on the outskirts of london having to take a train anyways, so him moving to a different location anyways actually didnt have an impact since it was always a LTRS

tl;dr George is poor and a 2/10 dumped him for being a loser

it's fine but it could be better.

yes but that always feels like I'm going to fall over. probably just an issue of not doing it rnough to really get used to it. Deadlift I look down no problem but for whatever reason whenever I do it on squats it feels like I'm going to tip over so I just look straight forward.

Lads, I've been working out at home for a couple months with only two 5 kg dumbbells. I was up to an insane amount of reps and at the end of the session my biceps were always super hot and feeling like they were about to explode. However now that I've joined a gym and lift way heavier dumbbells I no longer get that feeling.

Because people here and elsewhere have recommended that you use heavier weights and less reps instead of lighter weights and more reps I can't seem to make my biceps get The Pump. Any advice?

Hey /plg/ lads,
I need some tips on TM while cutting. I started my cut today, I peaked this week and I'm planning to start my cut on a 10% deload on all lifts.

First of all: Is this a good approach?
Secondly: If not, should I start a different program? (Rip doesn't recommend TM on a caloric deficit but I wanna hear other opinions)

My stats:
SQ 167.5 kg 1x3
BP 95 kg 4x4
DL 175 1x5
BW 85 kg

I understand that my lifts may be too low to allow for a cut, but regardless I need to lose some weight.

lol

Wrong board, go elsewhere
Hint: a pump is not what makes your muscle grow.

Good luck!

Are you sure? My arms grew with that small amount of weight tho

lol

>what are noob gains

Is Filip ok?!

people who have lifted in the ipf before, did anyone ever check your underwear?

Th-thanks.

he's fat, ugly and a virgin at 29
what do you think?

>lol

lol

yeah it was afemale and then she started to tug on my pee pee and put her mouth on it

he hasnt been wearing a singlet in his recent videos. I suspect hes been told he either wears the shitty swedish one or nothing

Is this level of back curvature ok? I find to keep a completely straight upper back I have to sit my ass down way too low. Lift is @ 95%.

For 5/3/1 are rack pulls (above the meme) an upper or lower day lift?

looks like you dropped the bar

if your going to lift with a rounded back, keep the degree of flexion constant. you start the lift straight(er) then round as it goes up. try to stay tight, even with rounding

Kek
I've missed you sean

3 red lights you stupid fuck, this is a no lift

It go down in the DM

What's happened?

Free breezie yo

D:

>I'm doing a good morning and my mid-back is collapsing.

You guys need to stop falling for this meme. Keeping your entire spine flexed as hard as possible is just a general rule of thumb. It really isn't that big of a deal if it goes into a little flexion. In fact, in the most recent revision of SS it even says that a little bit of a flexion at the bottom of a squat is OK. It's not the end of the world

>tfw need to squat 5x5 either today or tomorrow and i know how brutally painful it is so im procrastinating

SS isn't gospel, it's a book about strength training for beginners.

Get out

Get off rippetoes old, flacid, wrinkly dick

>tfw time for another nuckols bench AMRAP

let's get 9 lads

Has anyone ever hurt himself at that part of the back? Lol

It's either low lumbar or neck, never mid back, not even thoracic

Lifting with a rounded back isn't even necessarily a bad thing - be it thoracic or lumber. The body will adapt regardless. It's just more injury prone so it's not good for beginners or the elderly

i think steve gentili or whatever his name is a good example of rounding

>That gym

youtube.com/watch?v=MLVeATAuZtk
kaz approved

I love kaz but Im pretty sure he has the 'tism

you made a big mistake user, a REAL big one!

Fuck I can't get in a PR groove at all because a few gym lads are here and the bantz are way too fun

>hate school and work
>training is now the only thing I look forward to or enjoy discussing
>mfw

>WAWTT
>WAWET
>WAWLTT
>WAWFT

kek

>WAWTT
Doing day 2 senpai

>WAWET
Idk desu

>WAWLTT
Days n Daze, No Doubt, The Killers

>WAWFT
Feel great physically, a bit tired. Feel like trash emotionally, but lifting is helping quite a bit rn

>>WAWTT
why even bother doing this workout tBh
>>WAWET
some pasta, some burrito stuff, and whatever I end up eating for dins dins
>>WAWLTT
youtu.be/OpIQNxiKJoE
top comf
>>WAWFT
excited for tomorrow but very nervous also

>asks questions as greentext so I can easily copy and paste.

Thanks senpai

>WAWTT
Bodybuildan crap
>WAWET
chicken fajitas, PB, steak and sweet potatoes for dinner. Cutting is no fun.
>WAWLTT
youtube.com/watch?v=OpIQNxiKJoE
>WAWFT
Thinking about either starting up some kind of side-job on the weekends or buying a joystick to play plane games more.

>>WAWFT
Drunk :)

FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHT

Dude faceguy NOOO - you said you wouldn't :I

What is better more reps light weight or less reps heavy weight?
Sorry for asking im noob

better for what? What are you trying to accomplish?`

>Graduating college in 4 weeks
>Lease up in 7 weeks
>Can't find a job
>No idea where I'll be living or what I'll be doing
>Panic dreams every night
>Just trying to lift the anxiety away

youtu.be/nmGuy0jievs

alcocuck strikes again

Is this the guy who posts that captain thumbs up webm? Or something like that

>Feel like trash emotionally, but lifting is helping quite a bit rn

Dude, same. It's the only thing keeping me from losing my mind.

>why even bother doing this workout

Same reason you eat vegetables and say your prayers. So you can grow up big and strong.

>[Hulkamania intensifies]

Got your back, Jack.

>Cutting is no fun.

Agreed. I've been cutting since January (was fatasfatass, now slightly less so). Things have been hectic lately, and I don't have food prepped, so I'm gonna just eat whatever today.

During the day? YOU BLEW IT!

I'm almost exactly where you are, except I just can't sleep instead of having bad dreams. Bad for gains either way, to be honest.

You mean this one? Yeah.

Idk gain muscle

lifting more weight than you did last time and drinking a lot of milk is how you do that. rep range is irrelevant as long as you do enough overall volume

I do mean that one! How you been? Its been a while since we last spoke.

Exactly why I refuse to stop lifting. I will probably kms if I did.

Literally irrelevant when it comes to building muscle, as long as you don't do something stupid like 5x20, but there's no difference in hypertrophy between 3x8, 5x5, or 8x3

>something stupid like 5x20
EXCUSE ME

total hard sets and eating in a surplus matters most. Try to vary your repsxweight, so do like lower weight higher reps for a couple weeks, then go heavier and do more smaller sets for a while.

You're not excused

stay weak, fat and retarded then