/drugs/ thread

Has anyone tried Kratom on their off days for recovery purposes?

Causes cancer

dam dat weed looks harsh as fuck

You've got a source for that?

It made my butthole a bit itchy if i'm honest

It's kratom, read the filename

>weed

Yeah op I make some maeng da tea sometimes when I want to go back to back days in the gym but I went hard the day before. Works wonders and I feel great working out

>doesn't know about the meme

>Maeng da

Is that the energetic one? I want to try it for myself but I get confused with all the diferent strings

kratom isnt a drug, its a plant in the coffee family, i been using it everyday for 4 years now, makes like allot better, use it before and after gym no problems. green and white strains for energy red and yellow for sedation, relax. they are all good, use miracle kratom in ohio best quality ull find. goodluck. your welcome

forgot to add 10 grams, semi boiled and strained into tea. best method to take. i take 3 doses a day. 30+gs. keeps me highly motivated and feeling good all day. plus i work Ina factory so its a life savor

Why stop at kratom? if you want to not feel anything while recovering get on some harder opioids to faster "recovery."

You aren't supposed to take it rectally.

Fag, go back to aa

Lol you don't even use heroin to recover in seconds

whats the point of kratom? its just as addictive as any other opiate. just do pills, you retard drug addicts.

I did for almost two years until I got on suboxone and then kratom

And you would recommend people who aren't junkies start taking it?

Lol no, i did 20 to 30g for four months straight. Maybe a day or so not feeling great.

Heroin,fentynl and suboxone the different animals

If they don't have addiction problems and are doing what they need to do in life, yes.

If you're neet, I'd say no.

Are*

I take kratom preworkout. like 5 capsules. I dont know what it is but I have awesome 11/2 - 2 hour workouts and have smashed prs on kratom.

It also makes cardio a breeze.

It's an opiate you know. It makes everything better.

>miracle kratom
nice what strains do you recommend? and for what. how much per dose.

Guide me kraton wizard. right now I just take meng da

>needing drugs to lift
>not just letting the glory and masculinity of your body let you do what you need to do

I bet all you faggots still claim natty too.

I have a legal prescription for 40mg oxycodone per day

How does kratom compare to that?

So you still get high off that if you take it everyday?

I bought some red bali to help me with my anxiety, but I've never done anything besides weed, booze, addy and dxm. I have a horrible time on weed, so I've been too nervous to try it. How does it feel? Is it like a stim, or are there other effects?

Red is sedative, take around 3-4 grams. Less is more with kratom. They feel like opiates so you'll be more relaxed and tired.

Only in the morning

opiate, cigarette and coffee is like heaven in the morning.

But unfortunately I choose not be a degenerate junky and quit

LUCKY BASTARD