Is she fat?

Let me know. She looks kind of skinny but in someway also fat.

She lacks tone, that's all. She's definitely not fat. She should hit the gym.

Kys for posting this thread again

>tone
Why are you posting when you havent read the sticky

skinnyfat

No. I would ejaculate in her vagina (unprotected, of course).

Your autism is showing

Fat butte

she has dip hips or her bikini is fucking tight around her waist

>tone
Then you go on to say shes not fat. Is she fat or does she need to lose fat? You dont know what youre talking about.

skinnyfat

>TFW the sticky is not my Holy Book and I can form opinions on my own

What's skinnyfat?

Except I never mentioned the sticky... Also what you said is just retarded, not an opinion.

Okay, let's pray your game, sensei

> Is she fat or does she need to lose fat?

She's not fat, like at all, but she could do with more muscles. Does this answer your question, m'autism?

its like the girl in OP

You know tone is the resting level of contraction of musculature, right?

Your autism is showing, and you've clearly not read the sticky either

no, they dont know

She's not fat. And compared to the American slobs she's basically a model. She should hit the gym and lose that muffin top though.

Its dead simple you mongoloids.

1) Her waist is wider than her hips by a fairly large margin.

2) Her ass is flat, maybe even concave.

>trips
Has kek betrayed us? Not big volume body (skinny) but with more fat than muscle (fat).

Moron, that's a useless term to throw around because we're not TALKING about tone. No one is doubting the validity of the existence of the physiological definition of muscle tonus. When you sleep, almost all your muscles enter rest and muscle tonus decreases dramatically to near stop. But still, Arnold Schwarznegger and this girl look entirely different when they're both asleep. It's the fact that she's fat and has little muscle mass that makes her look fat, not that her muscles have lesser amounts of base background contraction. And before you bring up larger muscles have larger muscle tonus, refer to my aforementioned point about sleep.

It has very little to do with tonus. It's muscle mass to fat ratio which makes someone look fat, as well as the extremes of both of these measurements. Now stop throwing around this term without any actual knowledge of anatomy or physiology. It would've made more sense if you used the retarded normie definition.

this is known as "skinnyfat"
Her problem isn't that she has too much fat, her problem is she doesn't have enough muscle. If she lifted she'd look a lot better.
Of course, she's a grill so she can get Chads just looking like that so she probably won't ever bother lifting and will look like shit by her mid-30s

Wut? No amount of muscle is going to widen her hips past that waist. This woman is a lost cause tbqh.