Ok Veeky Forums, i got a problem

ok Veeky Forums, i got a problem
im trying to cut so i should eat around 2500cal a day (pic related)
thing is i eat way less than 2500cal a day and i am not hungry at all. So are you telling me i should eat more than i "need" too to cut?

Hello, Mr. Skeltal.

you dont eat less than that lol

op here
>being overweight

>moderate excercise

That's your problem, dummy. Remove that and see what happens.

im eating around 1500 a day

op here
im going to the gym 6 days a week

no you aren't, you're tracking incorrectly. you're also not exercising as much as you think you are, set it to sedentary.

You also need to use common sense, you obviously shouldn't increase your calories by 1000 to cut, idiot.

Always keep the calculator at sedentary. Add cardio calorie usage on your own calorie tracker. Tdee calculators are very forgiving as soon as you say you're doing moderate exercise. Just track your own exercise so you don't keep going over calories on days you don't work out or run.

>moderate exercise

LOL

You don't exercise you lift weights. Set it to sedentary and add 200cals TOPS to that each day you lift

op here
350cal in the morning and ~1200-1300 in the afternoon + 6 days a week at the gym

im not asking for your numbers again, I'm telling you that you're tracking incorrectly.

and define """"6 days a week at the gym""""
what do you do there and for how long?

if i set it to sedentary im still about 300 off. Should i eat a little bit more to get to a clean 500 cut? Or does ~ 800 work too?

Yeah seems pretty bullshit to me, first of all 350kcal for breakfast? A meal that's lasting you from 8:00 to 13:00, and you only eat 350kcal? With 1200-1300 kcal in the afternoon, do you not have any dinner either? Going off your lunch it seems more likely that the calories are spread 0.5:1:1 with morning:afternoon:dinner. My estimate is you eat 1200*2.5 giving you around 3000kcal per day not 2500, fatass.

i indeed only eat 2 times a day where one is oatmeat in the morning and the other one is something prepped in the afternoon after coming back from the gym

Doesn't matter. Remove that.

I run 3mi per day and do body weight exercises and put sedentary. I'm 30lbs heavier than you and don't get to eat that much.

Put sedentary or stay fat.

Find your maintenance tdee at sedentary. Take 20% off that total. Congrats you are losing weight by eating that amount. Just go to myfitnesspal and put every fucking thing you eat into it. If you need to err on any side during eating. Eat less instead of more.

If i put it on sedentary -20% i still have 1864 per day which is more than i eat right now

Are you already cutting? Just fucking eat less, then.

You're probably counting wrong though. Have fun staying fat.

You're telling me you got to 30% body fat by eating 2 meals all your life? If this is really true, your father must be pumping oil into your veins when you are sleeping.

i started cuting/ trying to loose weight like 2 month ago. went from 110kg to 104 rn

then it seems you are approximately at a 750kcal deficit, I think everything is according to plan, no? You live a sedentary lifestyle of 2350 kcal per day, eating 1600.

200cm and 104kg with 30% bodyfat. so you're a skinbag filled with bones, fat and a few organs? what are doing at the gym 6 days a week?