Are chads actually rare in public?

I rarely see any chads in public, aside from school settings and the gym. where are the chads hiding? i see so many incel tier men nowadays, yet some of them are holding hands with women.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/peterbadenhop/?hl=es
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As rare as >9/10 girls in public.

They're home on Veeky Forums.

Yeah they are rare.
The problem is, autist "niceguys" on here class anyone who is confident with women as a chad.

as far as I can tell in university at least, chads are about 5% of the population while incels and arabs are really common

OP, you got to go to the rich areas to find chads/slayer type males. there are also a bunch of attractive women there too. more than average

Is it a US university?

agreed lol.

Both of these are correct

I'd imagine it would be at any uni

mcmaster, in canada
The arab thing is mostly just this specific one probably, but they're generally unattractive anyway, a bit better than incels

Good looking men and good looking women are rare in general.

Ah ok. And how are the arabs a bit better than incels? I assume they try to dress stylish and keep up with the latest trends unlike the incels?

yeah, basically if they're in canada it means they're at least upper middle class, which always helps. But most of them are either too hairy, or just incel level awful. There are some chad arabs, but less than with white people

join a rugby club, there is always at least 5 chads

I'm attractive and i only know one person more beautiful than me and he go to the same college as me, he is pale with beard and blue eyes with a really good body, i would say Chad is like 0,1% in College/Rich Areas/Clubs/ Gym the last one is very rare in Clubs you can find Chad

Lol it's easy to be a Chad at Mac, just don't be a gronk. Quality is average there though so good luck finding a decent one

holy fuaaark. is that actually you? you are very handsome. you proly slay poon. i would bang u no homo.

And yah. Chads are rare as fuck.

This. When you're an autist I guess you're standards when it comes to classifying guys (chad, incel, etc.) are spectacularly low

Thanks

Tiers:

> Slayer

>Chad

> Normie

> Incels

That's strange. Never been to Canada but I go to uni in the UK and there aren't many Arabs here (I'm Arab and the only Arab I know is this chick I went to school with). I thought there'd be more here than in Canada.

What is your instagram, you handsome man?

Tell me the difference between Chad and Slayer.

It's Slayer better? Why?

There is alot of handsome guys where i live in south FL. I consider myself above average good looking here.

But whenever i leave here and go to other states for work I get called beautiful..

It really depends where u live. You by the city by the beach. Chads and stacy everywhere.

Yeah mate I know I just couldn't be bothered with typing them all out. I guess to autists it would be:
>slayer=handsome, Veeky Forums, goes to a slightly above average uni and gets laid a lot
>Chad=Veeky Forums, confident with women, pulls a lot but only occasionally gets laid
>Normie=not a virgin at 22 and has basic social skills
>Incel=them but they won't admit it

there's tons in hamilton for some reason, but in toronto or vancouver it's mostly east asians, while montreal and ottawa are really white. Just depends on the city.

What's your first language mate?

>pulls a lot but only occasionally gets laid
what the hell m8

Uhmm yah to autists that might be the definition.

but theres an infographic about the tiers.

are chads more likely to be found in warm nations?

You are a sexy man

only if you prove you are a girl

german

Could be poor or have some mental illness. Looks go a long way and get u in the door.. But if you dont have a place to take em or money to go out you gets nothing but pain..

Thanks

Rate me Pls

I should've been a bit more clear. By "pulls" I mean he gets with girls at clubs (relatively good looking girls too) but only occasionally converts.

>that necklace
Why

Yes. South Fl tons, southern cal tons..

North cal i was considered beautiful and had chicks throw themselves at me.

But its not just hot that matters. Mexico is hot, the middle east is hot. You see what they look like.

I would say, beach areas where there is money you will find the most attractive people

What's the problem with it?

YO WTF. LINK INSTAGRAM. btw im a guy lmfao. but ill hand it to some girls i work out with.

dis is proof slayers and chads get treated better by society. i wish i could be one. but im only a Veeky Forums chinese male

8-9/10
If you have a great body then 10/10

I personally never see the point in males wearing necklaces but hey, to each their own.

You should wear a backwards baseball cap to emphasize your slayer/chad facial aesthetics.

The fuck r u even saying u fuckin mongoloid

damn..

Also what do you consider beautiful?

Like the handsome guy that is posting pics of him in this thread? if so i pale facially compared to him. im white, tanned, have a good body and vtaper, but my face is meh. I wish i had a bigger jaw like that guy.

>tfw I will never look this good

fuck off chad

you give me nick bateman vibes. u sexy af bruh.

>I have the reading comprehension of a retard
What's so fucking hard to comprehend?

Yeah I live in Scandinavia. The density of beautiful girls in certain areas of Norway, Sweden and Denmark is breathtaking, and im not exaggerating. Ive to +30 countries in my life, but its insane how hot some girls here are.
The men, way less. Some absolute super Chads of course, but in no way comparable to the sheer amount of hot women.
Other countries have beautiful people as well, but far less percentage-wise. Zagreb had lots of beautiful women.

If you want to see beautiful people only, then you have to go skiing. French Alps, Switzerland, Norway. Where rich, athletic, sports interested people from wealthy countries go, you will find attractive people.
Attraction = genetics + good upbringing + sports. Thats it. People from wealthy families grow up without stress, better education and likely good genes. Rich father gets to fuck top tier golddiggers

Morocco or Tunisia has some absolutely stunning girls, but the vast majority are disgusting excuses for humans. Same for Argentina or Namibia. Havent been to the States tho

I dont know there is too much glare im outside, to really see the pic.

A great body and good hight make you a 7. Baring some kind of deformity on your face.. i can't really judge guys but tall dark and handsome is universally loved by women.. so 8 is the body good hair good height and face.. there are alot of them down here. Alot of em have money too.

So you need alot to pull a top chick down here.. while looks alone are enough in places like north cal, maine, parts of mass.. those are the places ive been to. Looks are enough in the mid west too ive been told

>vast majority are disgusting excuses for humans
elaborate

I agree. There are more hot women because it is way easier to be a hot women. They look good thinn thicc fit. Really as long as they are not fat and good with makeup they can be good.

Men on the other hand we have to work as well as have the genetic base.. so men are rarer

I consider myself pretty fucking attractive yet end up feeling insecure frequently outside.

At least over here, there's a lot of good looking men on the train/bus etc.

Mostly everyone I've worked with or went to school with however looks like ass.

So I guess it depends on your location. More attractive people tend to go out and do things so if that's what you do you'll end up seeing a lot of chads.

I had this photography, what do you think?

very poor by European standards, thus worse upbringing plus still more traditional marriage, meaning that lots of ugly people still breed = generally ugly people
Love the arab-mixed thickness of the Maghrebi women though. I think the Berber people, Spaniards and Bedouins helped elevate the genepool from the Arab peninsula.

I'm not the white tanned male you were responding to. but i am someone else.

What do girls (especially attractive white girls) think of Veeky Forums chinese men like me? I've only talked to girls but ive never really had a girlfriend. Girls didn't like me in HS when i was skinnyfat and nerdy as fuck.

Fast forward to Sophomore year of College.

I'm 5 9, buff and aesthetic body, tanned, decent facial aesthetics (my friends i work out with say i look like kylie jenners bodyguard in the pic) and dress in henleys and slim fit jeans and red wing boots and a bit of stubble. i gotten a few stares in public but they are only stares.

Ok here have my instagram like and follow me

instagram.com/peterbadenhop/?hl=es

I'll flex a 'cep so you notice next time

FUAAARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

HOLY CHIT WE GOT A SLAYER

>5'9" chink

Friend material

Post you with time stap
No I'm suspicious cause all the photos you used are here as well

Vegan? But why bro?

Post a timestamp if your actually posting on this thread.

If you actually do look like Kylie's bodyguard, then I would say you do have a good chance with white girls. go for it man. aesthetic asians are kinda rare. there are more incel asians nowadays.

post the pic of the guy that is better looking than you. Laycount?

Bro do u think im handsome enough to model

>40991913
>40991912
>getting this baited
>even after he posts a link to a professional model's instagram

That is a fuckton of obvious plastic surgery

ur attractive but i doubt its you

Solid 10/10 face. You are beautiful. If your body's good then you are set.
t. non-homosexual

You have that sexy alcoholic vibe

*that sexy his mother was an alcoholic vibe

be tall and fit with good skin = done

ya possibly.

ur pretty attractive.

irl standards: 8/10

male model standards: 6 out of 10

ur eye area is lacking.

From observations asian men have it pretty rough with white women. But there are always exceptions to the rule. 5'9 is a respectable hight. And that guy is handsome.. But white women with adian men is not common.. but why not focus on asian a hot asian women is top tier

Shit dude
We're all going to make it brah
> have you tried acting? Also timestap

lmao. rip the chink

ive only seen 3 AMWF couples in public where i live. there are more WMAF couples and AMAF couples

Lol how do i fix that? Heres another pic pre gyno surgery

I've never been to Australia but I imagine it to be full of Chads and kangaroos.

Damn, your attractive. Theres really no way to fix eye area. Dude, I think you can still model. u just wont ascend to superstar status like Francisco lachowski, but you are a very, very handsome man no doubt.

you will get a lot of pussy irl no doubt. there are many ugly men and attractive men like you are rare.

You look like you do a good amount of drugs.
Also, is that a blow uo doll?

>very good eye area, positive canthal tilt and good eyebrows
>pity about your eye color and too much scleral show
>potato-ish nose. not ugly of course, but still brings your face down a little
>philtrum seems good, could be a little shorter
>strong jaw, very good chin it seems (depends on the profile but it looks great)
>slight nasolabial fold, just hope it does not worsen a lot with age
>receding hair brings you down a little

overall very good looking. you could certainly do some photoshoots. But a top tier model? No. Face too long + nose + eye color bring you down too much

Still like 98th percentile

Who is that behind u

ENHANCE

lol. you a lookism/SH/misc fag too?

i disagree about eye area. he is handsome but wont ascend to barret/lachowski status

5 9 Chink here. do swedish women like kylie jenners bodyguard?

Bro if i could make 50k+ a year taking pictures i would be in heaven u know. I live a rough life i work in trades i work in the sun. Its hard..

For people asking i have been an addict twice but only for about 3 months each time and i was a smoker for years.. but 90 % of my life since 20 ive been in gym eating clean

If you look as masculine as that guy you should get laid easily. No chance with the top tier girls, they are as hypergamous as it gets. And 5'9 is too short to be slaying in Scandinavia.

U seem like an expert, what does that translate to money wise?

No definitely not, agree on that. Id say canthal tilt and eyebrows, distance of pupils are all positive. Lacking brow ridge but scleral show + eye color is most lacking.
Also something with his skin rubs me the wrong way. Like overall still very good looking, without a doubt. But I know more attractive guys and they dont model either, so yeah

chad is in the gym or playing sports at day and slaying puss at night

I think his eyes look bug eyeish and not really hooded and lacks brow ridge.

How do you even become a model. What should i do?

Lol macho man wrestling buddy from child hood

they're hiding in your oneitis' bedroom buddy boyo

Because it is the right thing to do.

in the 2nd pic more, yes. if he lost the last bit of facial chub it'd look better. also he looks like he partied for 3 days straight. But even if the eye area is not top notch, its rarely the feature that sticks out negatively. Thats in most cases the nose. When good features are mentioned, its most often the eyes.
Model? No. Very attractive still? Yes, despite the eyes

depends on where you live, i live in a college town in california and i can say that about 60% of the school population is filled with chads/brads and stacies

Here profile

happy to see a chad being vegan :DD

What should i do to improve. Like skin care, Rogaine? Im tired of the blue collar bullshit

I dont really know a lot about looksmaxing. For that sh and lookism are far better resources. And since you look the way you look you arent in danger of catching debilitating depression from there either. KHV stay away from there please

Profile is good, chin could be more forward grown. That'd get you on the next level, but it would require an operation and crippling BDD.
Cut out alc, it makes you look bloated. I assume youre hungover in the pics.
Moisturize, sun screen, the generic stuff never hurts. How old are you? 27-28? Id imagine if you would cut, your cheekbones would come out more.

What do you do for those shiny ass teeth, my dude?

>n-no homo