If I hit 1/2.5/3.5/4.5 in a commercial gym can I bring my Vita and play it during my rests

If I hit 1/2.5/3.5/4.5 in a commercial gym can I bring my Vita and play it during my rests
Pls respond

I do 185/300/455/515.

I sit and watch Impractical Jokers between sets and laugh like a special education student who found his belly button.

Depends if you're attractive.

If you're a "powerlifter" and above 15% bodyfat then no.

If you are attractive and lean, then yeah.

I liked that comparison.

That was a good comparison.

Do whatever you want just don't be a tool about it.

>185pl8 OHP
Let me guess you're going to claim natty. You're either a /fraud/ or a fraud.

Not everyone is the same user, what's hard for you might not be hard for others.

I want to say I have a 5/6-10 face

lmfao paired w the kill la kill pic this is gold

real talk tho, no

Spend time making friends and talking to people during rests, that way you can eventually talk to the hot girls and have it not be weird like you're only trying to talk to them, boom hot lifting qt gf

what if I am a "powerlifter" and lift 70/120/135/210

am I allowed to watch anime in the gym or am I not cool enough yet??

these better be kilograms

yeah, bw 80kg @ 5'9 do not worry my friend

what would you play is the only important question

Nep Neps niggie

Liam, when did you start lifting?

That show isn't even funny

What's stopping you now
I was the dyel weirdo in the uni gym who watched moe shit on my phone while resting
Now I'm the fit faggot who watches moe shit on my phone while resting
You can do what you want to do in your safe space

I-I can't just stop caring like that senpai.
I'm still a DYEL that's only been lifting for 6 months with low numbers (175/245/315 B/S/D lbs 5rm) and I haven't even had a decent conversation with anyone yet.

I wouldn't man, the gym should be a time away from technology for 5 minutes. Seriously I don't even bring in my cellphone sometimes.

i mean yea thats weak but still stronger than the majority id bet around you

I'm nearing 185 Ohp and I'm 5'11 165lbs? Currently at 165x2 for my best so it's gonna be a while but a 1xBodyweight Ohp is a good goal, and should be relatively easy if you're not a loser..