Am i skinny fat?

Am i skinny fat?

Won't take long to lose weight. I made a mistake by choosing to eat stress away during my last year of college.

when you have no gains your current status is irrelevent

go lift some heavy ass weights boi

This is pretty much the definition of skinny fat with maybe a little bit of muscle

yes you fucking retard

Now go do GOMAD so you bulk up and SL so you don't look like shit when you do

cut before you just become a fatass, you're almost there and your face is going to look really really bad if you're fat.

also that hair is shit

Lawlllll.. thank yall. I had just gotten back from the gym in this picture. Just had a nice shower. I think skinny fat people have more fat and less muscle and look more saggy. I really do. I'm really hard on myself but I think I'm just honestly average besides my height

you're right, you are average. average IS skinnyfat, strive to escape from it. like why are you coming to Veeky Forums if you're happy with a body that's just
>average

Where's your head rag krypt?

.. im not happy with it. Currently standing by the stove cooking a good dinner. I'm changing it. It won't be that hard.

I dont understand

>every single person tells you you're skinnyfat/getting fat

>"Haha nah I'm not I look fine"

What did you come here for then faggot? for people to tell you that you aren't skinnyfat so you can boost your ego?

Basically, yeah. I don't think i look good though. I was actually also hoping that maybe someone may say something along the lines of "this is about where i am too, what kinda stuff are you doing to improve?" Or "that use to be me.. you'll make it". But as expected, Veeky Forums is full of totally ripped 10% body fat shit talkers (heavy sarcasm). Lawl Veeky Forums is a joke. Y'all post pictures of other people that you want to look like and talk shit about others who are currently improving themselves. Wonder what the percentage is of people here who are either overweight or obese. Probably right around 60%

we aren't talking shit to you, we're trying to help you so you don't become a fatass and so you can look better.

Okay, then let me ask a real question. What would YOU recommend my calorie deficit be daily? Right now I'm burning about 2800 a day and taking in 2300. Diet is pretty clean imo. Went to the grocery store yesterday and stocked up

just lift and read this again

You literally asked people how you looked and they told you the truth. No one is claiming to be Chad Thundercock 8% bf and shredded.

If you can't handle criticism, don't ask Veeky Forums how you look when you clearly look fucking awful

I was looking for something that could make me better. My mistake. "Fucking awful" is funny.. I'm not even close to fucking awful

I just asked about calories. I dont understand you

> I'm not even close to fucking awful
Compared to the average guy? Maybe

Compared to what all of us here strive for? You look absolutely horrendous. Little to no definition and fat. Like, what the fuck do you think you even have going on...

>can't handle criticism
user... I'll be honest. You're not fucking awful but you're not good. Coming here and then being a dick to people for being honest won't get you anywhere. Good luck on improving yourself.

You're currently skinnyfat but you can fix it. Just cut and lift heavy at the same time. Get down to 10-12% bf then worry about adding on mass in a lean fashion. It'll be a lot better for you in the long run than worrying about putting on muscle mass. Bulking quickly will always add adipose tissue and make it difficult to get back off. Your body LOVES to hold onto fat. It's what kept your ancestors alive when they had fuck all to eat. So fight against that instinct by lifting heavy and creating stress on your muscles to tell them to stick around and cut until you can see your abs with clear definition and minimum flexion. Then bulk up slowly till you get to 15-16% and repeat the process keeping your gains as much as possible.

Good luck man we'll all make it.

Are you trying to say that if we aren't already at our end goal that we can't post progress pictures? Are you saying that our dream physique is the only thing acceptable to ask for comments on? THAT would be a circle jerk. I do not think i look good. I dont think that. But you know, we're all too hard on ourselves. In fact, a couple of months ago i DID think i looked fucking awful. But i know that I dont. I know i can improve a lot.

Read my response to the guy above. If i couldn't accept criticism I surely wouldn't pose a shirtless picture to Veeky Forums. Have a good day.

Dude thank you. I'll really take that advice into mind. Thanks. I play basketball. How often are you doing Cardio every week? Think that should be my focus? What do you think time spent on weights and cardio ratio should be? 2:1?

Also tdee calculators tend to be very generous when you describe what your activity level is. Set it to sedentary and no exercise and see what your tdee is. Cut off 20% of that total and that's what you need to cut at for a few months at the least. If you do cardio and you don't have something actively checking your calorie expenditure like a heart monitor err on the side of caution and assume less calories burned than you think you have (400 calories burned? Probably 300). Do the same with food calories consumed. Assume that the amount of calories per food is more likely higher than you think. Track it all with myfitnesspal and set your macros for the cut. 40% carbs 30% protein and 30% fat is pretty baseline but you can tweak it. If you still have a bit of fat then every 2nd or every weekend you have one day you eat more carbs in preparation for heavy lifting (Sunday if you lift on monday).

Lift at least 3x a week man. You can do as much cardio as you want so much as you put some calories back into your diet to make up for it (just err on the side of caution and add slightly less calories back into your diet). You can find all kinds of routines. New to lifting? Starting strength or Stronglifts are ok for new guys. Getting a little more intermediate later? Texas method (SS variant), Beyond 5/3/1, and PHUL stuff works depending on what you want to do. Just ask around after you've been on one of the starting programs after 6-7 months and you start to plateau.

>But you know, we're all too hard on ourselves.

You're in the wrong place if this is your philosophy. It's what you do with the realization that you are skinnyfat that matters. You can accept it and change it or maintain the status quo and keep on drifting along.

you look like you have gyno.

i'd recommend cutting for a bit, just to slim down a tad. maybe 1-4 weeks. then just eat slightly above tdee maintenance and start a bulk routine.

You have potential.

Thats about all there is to say.

You need to come back after you've put in some work at the gym for about 90 days.

Veeky Forums has provided you with all the literary knowledge you need, and now you want a pat on the ass and a "go get em tiger!".

Fuck you Veeky Forums is not your personal motivation board.

OP is a faggot as always.

"You need to come back after 90 days at the gym" i actually laughed out loud. Yeah i cant wait to get my membership card for Veeky Forums after I'm 8% BF. I really look up to you man.

Yes i think I may be skinny fat. Not the worst skinny fat, but along somewhere on the spectrum. No i dont want to keep it the same. I simply don't believe that you are satisfied with YOUR body right now if youre on Veeky Forums.org/fit. Sorry.

>this guy

ur fucqed bud

Cut your hair. With your facial hair, and a buzz cut when youre in better shape youll look way hot