Hunger Thread

Lardy trying to lose weight here. How do I get over my hunger? I am honestly hungry 75% of the day and end up overeating some days.

Starting Stats: 5'9 300 lbs
Current stats: Still 5'9 Reeee 250 lbs

I'm down 50 lbs just by eating less but I already used to drink about half a gallon a day of water and now i'm at a gallon a day.

How do I keep this hunger away? Yes I know willpower but it's gotten me this far and now i'm struggling to get below it.

>pic related, trying my best to attain some physique.

Get a corn cob pipe and some of the cheaper lighter tasting pipe tobacco.
Like Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake.
>Cheap
>Kills hunger like a motherfucker
>You don't inhale pipe tobacco, so no lung cancer or coughing

Just don't smoke in public or you'll look like a fedora autist.

Do keto. And admit that you have an addiction to food/carbs.

Keto suppresses hunger and it also stabilizes your blood sugar which keeps hunger down. Ignore the anti-keto shills, I've been where you are (mega fatass) who couldn't stop eating and keto has been the only thing to work for me.

Plebbit sucks but go to the /r/keto sub and read the FAQ there, it has the most accurate information since there's a lot you need to know before you start.

Good luck brah, you'll make it if you work hard.

ex morbidly obese faggot here

your stomach will shrink naturally over time as you eat less and less.

you really need to eat healthy, filling shit. oats, chicken breast, tuna, eggs. this is what you should be eating.

The keto flu devastated me at work and I can't afford to take time off to deal. In about 2 months i'll have plenty of time to deal with it. I will research it first before going into it a second time.

Pretty sure you still get the shitty nicotine high/low from pipe tobacco. If not i'd have tried fedora tier vaping with no nicotine to keep my hands/stomach off the idea of food.

I hate oats but I do eat a lot more of those items then I used to.

That's because you weren't getting enough electrolytes. Keto flu isn't a thing, it's just people being unprepared and their body not getting enough electrolytes. You literally need 5g of sodium every day on keto.

you're fucking 250lbs at 5'9 dude... nothing else is working, just try it. The first few weeks are hard cravings wise but after that it's amazing smooth sailing.

look in mirror when youre hungry

tell yourself hunger pains is your body telling you its working

drink lots of water

brush teeth

black coffee to kill appetite

chew sugarless gum

do something to take your mind off it

Better than 300 lbs desu.

wew

kys fat fuck

;)

Soluble fiber. I'm telling you dude, you can buy a big container of it at Walmart for like ten bucks. Load 3 TBSP of the shit into a water bottle and drink it around midday when you start getting hungry. It's flavorless, good for you, and completely removes hunger cravings.

>Wahhh how do I not be a fat fuck!!

lmao

S I P B O Y S

How I did it was catch a crush on my classmate and stress myself out so much that I lost my appetite. Down to ~200 from ~230.

SIPPERS unite.

No thanks senpai.

psyllium husk?

Sipping? explain pls lads

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

Dextrin

Intermittent fasting? Don't eat breakfast, just coffee/tea/water until the afternoon. Pick an eight hour slot and do all your eating then. What I'm doing now anyway. Eat a big lunch and dinner while still being careful to not go over your daily calorie needs. Maybe a snack or two if you can afford it. Also download Myfitnesspal to keep track of what you're eating.

Try to get in the mind set that being hungry is moving you close to your goal. Grate/shred carrot/cabbage. Squeeze the water out and store in the fridge. You can add that shit to everything and it is basically no cal. Get into black tea, most people say coffee but as much as I like coffee it's a lot more practical to huge amounts of tea over coffee.

I like to eat a big ass salad and chug 24oz water before I eat. (Salad w/ fat-free or no dressings and fat). Also, pick up a hobby or something to take your mind off food. I also find saving my meals for the very end of they day helped a lot to curve hunger. And finally 4x a year I would recommend having a cheat day to speed up metabolism and get rid of cravings.

Garcinia cambogia works pretty well as an appetite suppressant.