Does this seriously get more comfortable than sitting?

Does this seriously get more comfortable than sitting?

What do you mean 'get'?

t. Slav

how do you fuckers squat for so long so easily? my knees get sore really fast

Yes. Next question.

No. But you can easily squat for 20 minutes when you're flexible enough, without feeling uncomfortable.

Maybe not more comfortable, but after a while it feels better than standing.

Your form is fucked. You're likely leaning too far forward.

Fat

How do I into slav squat?

I always feel like I'm gonna fall backwards tho, can't keep my balance

Invest in squatting toilet. Give it a year and you will squat like a baby. Fun fact - most babies can squat atg.

I get pain where the ankle meets the shin at the front when I do these, if that makes sense.

i have no chair in my room so i just started doing this. after a while you can do it indefinitely

kekd

This is the most retarded thing i've read

explain why

but im not 'most babies'

>sitting in a half assed squatting position whilst pooping for 1-2 minutes will enable you to slave squat for long periods of time
no

Does anybody else just fall backwards every time? I've been working on trying to get into a deep squat for months and it feels like I'm making no progress.

my girlfriend does this too

my daughter does this

my wifes son has the exact same problem

my cat does this too

>doesn't waste 30 minutes in the toilet shitposting

I always sit like that when sitting on the ground. I get people who ask me how do I do that. Is this something thats hard for people?

My neighbor does this

My wife's boyfriend does this

I wish I knew my father to ask him if he does this.

It's true
> vist India for a month
> toilets are squaters
Eventually you feel at home everywhere

I just fall backwards if I try to sit like that.

>have shit job where i stand/walk for 8 hours
>have no car, walk the 5 mile distance to work and back
>sometimes work ~20 days without day off
>squat down whenever I can get away with it, for as long as I can

It feels so good when you're legs are over exhausted. This was before I started going to the gym, and it was gr8 for my squat form

my rebecca does this too

My adolf hitler does this as well

No. It requires the right proportions to be indefinitely comfortable, and no natural squat has a straight back. The need to round your back to relax your feet and hips will cause pain. If you worked an office job, you shouldn't think of graduating to a squatting desk. Sitting is definitely more efficient, but you should definitely stand and move around periodically, because sitting is not good for you.

That's because you're pulling your toes up to keep your balance. The only way to compensate is to widen your stance and knees, and flex your spine more.

Honestly just as if not more unhealthy than sitting for long periods of time. Your hip angle is forced into a more acute angle, your spine more flexed, your shoulders more pronated. A comfortable sitting squat is nowhere near the same thing as a squat which you intend to stand 50kg or more up with, and isn't really an alternative to sitting. The key is to be up and down frequently, neither standing nor sitting/squatting all day (meaning upwards of 8 hours a day: Working) is a healthy thing to do.