Chest question

Okay probably retarded question,

Chest is my slowest growing muscle, but what i cant seem to really get growing is the part as shown in picture.

What are the best excercises,
Cutting atm and it is showing moreish, but its near non existent compared to upper chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/images/2016/june/6-best-intermediate-chest-workouts-for-building-muscle-header-v2-960x540.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bodybuilding.com/images/2016/june/6-best-intermediate-chest-workouts-for-building-muscle-header-v2-960x540.jpg

good try

bench
bench
bench
bench
oh and don't forget bench
Nobody ever benched 2pl8 with a tiny chest.

bench press
touch your chest and pull your scalpula together

What?

I bench 100 kgs for a few reps and my chest looks mediocre.

A lot of people at my gym are turboDYEL and bench close to 100, for reps.

then bench 3 pl8 you fucking scrub

That's the only part of my chest that seems to want to grow. I usually do 4x8 pec dec on chest days and I really feel it in that region.

Doing any chest pressing exercises while pushing with the outside/pinky finger side of your hand will place more stress on the outside of your chest muscles.

those dubs aren't mediocre.

pec flies

I have the opposite problem from you; my inner chest isn't growing.

Try overtraining theory

incline bench, bench, decline bench (bb & dbs)
db flyes

thats about it. that should get you massive tits if youre trying.

>Nobody ever benched 2pl8 with a tiny chest.
I seriously hope you mean 4pl8, because I've been benching triples with 3pl8 and my chest is fucking pathetic.

>Chest is my slowest growing muscle
should be fastest growing cuz it s closest to heart
at least for me it is

translation:
I bounce the bar off my chest while my spotter gets an arm workout

Do your cable flies with a flat bench and the cable on the lowest hieght setting. One arm at a time reaching across your body and sqeezing. It burns like a bitch

Ehh... Strength =/= size

Source: 60kg chinese powerlifters

Stop doing barbell bench press, its fucking trash for gaining muscle mass. Try to really activate the muscle fibers and do dumbell flyes/ cable crossovers, incline dumbbell press etc

that part of the chest is the strongest when compared to the rest of my chest.
Just bench for it. I for example lack the inner-upper part of the chest.

>flyes/crossovers
I havent seen a single natural with a big chest who does these meme exercises.
Only roidheads get big from pump.

>I havent seen a single natural with a big chest

thats because most natties don't have a big chest anwyay unless they have fatpecs.

I can also bench 2pl8x10 and my chest is mediocre. and no I am not bouncing it because I can also pause bench 2pl8 for reps. Maybe I just have high expectations but you certainly dont get a Zyzz chest from benching 2pl8 as a natty.