What days are your days off from working out?

What days are your days off from working out?

every day

sunday

april

No off days and twice a day 5 times a week

never

saturday and sunday

Only Sunday, the Lord's Day

I'm going to take off for about a week I think. Maybe do a small workout on Tuesday but I'm so sore and tired from lifting so hard lately and I need to give my body a rest. Just need to sleep and eat

>5 times a week
>no off days
>a week has 5 days
Are you fucking retarded?

>monday,tuesday,wednesday,thursday,friday
>????

I only count 5 faggot

>saturday
>sunday

PPLxPPLx so it changes weekly but I usually need to play around with my schedule and sometimes train 4-5 days in a row and I aim to take saturdays and/or sundays off fairly regularly. Horrible opening hours also during weekends so it works out pretty well.

I also like to listen to my body so if I'm feeling pumped I just train but also if Im feeling really bad I might take unplanned day off.

I try to exercise everyday and whichever days I've got too much work or just don't have energy are my off-days, usually once, occasionally twice a week.

Mondays.

Fuck monday and eveyone there.

i bet you perma-bulk on lasagna

Whats it like in the special needs class, I hear you get to go on a lot of field trips

yea its pretty sick brah, we get to go on 5 field trips a week, one per day

ok that's when I laughed

No off days
I go twice a day 5 times a week

Are you retarded by choice or chance?

saturday
[spoiler]it is however my fap day[/spoiler]

Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
[spoiler] Raid nights. [/spoiler]

Kek

Wednesday and the weekend.
>twice a day
My nigga. I've found that if I rest atleast 5 hours I can hit the same weight and volume as my first workout. Double the gains.

Weekends
I play vidya then
> how do I get gains in siege

that

is

not

how
it
works

itt retards who dont understand that there are only 5 days in a week

monday to sunday

All you have to do is set your mouse sensitivity to one percent and put a weight on the mouse. Instant resistance training

Every 3 days
>push
>pull
>legs
>rest
>repeat
Started getting mad calf gains from running 2 miles a day. Increasing slowly to 5k